PES 2019 News Thread (UPDATED: July 9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PES 2019 v Real Life

DgZfwlNWsAE_P94.jpg

@TheWezzatron just tweeted this
Really hard to explain some of what we’ve played this morning, but #PES2019 is looking insanely good. Slower pace, more touches and control needed for skill. Visible Fatigue very noticeable. More coming soon

@ItsDavidFish has gone on to talk about fouls in his stream (just now) he showed a 1 on 1 match with @theVernimator and both guys play slow measured football so all you saw was a few mistimed tackles which the ref blew up for.

he went on to talk about other matches guys were playing nearby @TheWezzatron had a player who pulled up with a hamstring so he decided to leave him aon to see how he performed and he was totally useless :D

These two are great to watch. A great example what the game can be. If only they focus more on physicality and bring back mass system we would be having an excellent game. Crossing could be worked on more and be similar to PES 2014 which looked and moved amazingly. Revamp the GK high jump animations they look fake as hell and it ruins how beautiful shots can be. Add animations within animations (like Adam promised us last year) to minimize sliding and it will be a killer of a game. Also the running animations are still weird and for some players looks like there is a stick up their ass when running lol. So I hope it improves massively this year and something we can see in the next code, the demo.

And I hope they surprise us with the atmosphere, we need a real bench, real players warming up, real coaches, coin toss, ball boy, better crowds audio, etc. And then hoping next year they have variations of almost everything and slide tackling for one, making it a trait for certain players rather than for everyone, that’s how you can increase individuality. Otherwise it’s really promising this year and yet not perfect. But I will take it.

Master league thoughts and opinion on fouls, from a play tester:

I think you guys will like this video. More relevant to a lot of your concerns than the stuff put out by the PES Universe guys.

Last edited:
I used to collect physical games but I have embraced the eventual digital only future, less stuff to have around is nice, less pollution from making discs, and when the end times come and the online servers go down, I will either be dead or busy with surviving the apocalypse.
It seems especially fitting when the old tradition of football sticker books has now evolved into a digital game in itself (FUT/myClub). Even more so now that myClub is going to become a sticker/card-style game.

Did anyone watch this interview? I didn't see it get posted before:

Nothing very new in it. (The questioner doesn't push Asim for clarification on points, which would be good to see, otherwise—understandably—it becomes just another PR opportunity, so to hit all the main points they want to get out ("four pillars, 3-year cycle," etc.).)

But what did make me smile was when Asim basically conceded that they're nicking the setup from FUT for myClub. No great shame in it, imo, though.

I dont know is somebode post this video.
Spoiler: ASIM is with the RED cursor and yeah he sucks bad :D as always, but anyway. I do not see the pitch condition to change, or at least to have some footsteps or traces of playing on something as PES 2018. I was watching carefully yes there are any traces they are there at the beginning of the match, the pitch is the same from the beginning to the end of the match or i'm wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom