PES 2019 News Thread (UPDATED: July 9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
German powerhouse FC Schalke 04 becomes one of our new partner clubs.

FC Schalke 04 is one of the major clubs in Germany, having won 7 national leagues, and finishing as runners-up in the 17-18 season.
As part of their establishment as a PES partner club, we have produced a highly detailed recreation of their home stadium, VELTINS-Arena, for exclusive use in PES 2019.
Extensive analysis of the stadium combined with the use of our state-of-the art 3D scanning technology has enabled us to recreate VELTINS-Arena with extremely high fidelity. Every aspect of the stadium has been reproduced with meticulous attention to detail, including the pitch itself and the exterior view, as well as the seating area and the player's tunnel.

De1SZuZWkAIyCur
De1R3ULXUAAOdg0
De1R3UKW0AMPVSw

De1R3ULW0AA3zKo.jpg

De1R3UKXUAA_vZ9.jpg

Lighting data obtained from multiple points around the stadium has been utilised to capture the unique atmosphere of VELTINS-Arena, allowing you to experience it as though you were a player out on the field.
Through this unparalleled level of realism, fans will be able to feel every ounce of pre-game tension and revel in the excitement of playing a match at VELTINS-Arena in PES 2019.
De1Ud0sWkAEW9S8.jpg

De1UeaHX4AElJqK.jpg

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/authentic_leagues_schalke

Last edited:
"Roger Müller, media and marketing manager of the Swiss Football League: "We are especially anxious to see how our clubs, players and stadiums come to life in #PES2019""

Interesting comment. Only Swiss stadium i'd expect is Basel's (Which is already in) and I wouldn't expect any of the players to get any special treatment. Can't imagine any getting faces. Maybe Young Boys at a stretch.

Also, that NocturnoV dude on Twitter said that "EA Sports continues with Real Madrid as a sponsor, but not as a partner."... I think its partnerships that's stop Konami from using them?

Three years ago, that's what it was called in the media. A three year partnership. Maybe Konami have got them back and licensed the Spanish League? These two new licensed leagues to be announced. It could now be La Liga?? :/

Also the Man Utd and Juventus deals only run one more year.

Last edited:
Three years ago, that's what it was called in the media. A three year partnership. Maybe Konami have got them back and licensed the Spanish League? These two new licensed leagues to be announced. It could now be La Liga?? :/

Also the Man Utd and Juventus deals only run one more year.
Great post motherhen.

I can add, we don't see the LaLiga logo on the C.Ronaldo sleeve
527683-fifa19-article_m-1.jpg

Not as super in-depth because I'd like a higher quality video and a bit more sample size. From what was presented yesterday though, I'm feeling good about PES 2019. It's not perfect by any means, and the positioning isn't all the time, but It's more believable to me because it looks like human mistakes rather than poor coding.

I didn't even see this video until just now (disclaimer: not a new vid, most people here already saw it I believe).

I only saw the other Barca vs Liverpool vid with Asim and the Pes Universe guy, and this one looks much better!

Besides the Coutinho dribble at the very start, dribbling and overall pace looks much better than the other vid. Hope it is mostly a framerate issue then!

I do think they improved some stuff, seen in both this and other videos:

- Passing has a bit more error or at least not as fast or precise when players are not facing straight

- Through ball seem a bit more loose and not as acurate. Unfortunately lofted through balls look very overpowered (hopefully they'll work to make them more in line with the grounded ones)

- Shooting looks more varied and influenced by player angle, foot, stats and maybe even fatigue

I don't know men... the raw file is even smoother. Looks like youtube or OBS somehow screw up some frames but.. its better from Konamis steam anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom