PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

haha... i was going through my video footage to see whats worth editing... and i was looking for real audio commentary for Cavaleiro.
and i found this one:
start at 0:24 min:
i think this one fits so nice. coincedence i guess.
here is my third video:
and yes, again not perfect with the players involved...! but i like it! :D

Like a said I did start new ML yesterday. Full report will be provided in a while, as I want to get at least a season done before I judge overall experience.
Just wanted to give you little update, coz it was quite funny experience.

So, first of all, I got drunk like I said I would.
I decided to start somewhere else than EPL.
I ended up picking Parma, as all the elitists know - kits are most important, when picking a team! :LOL:

Parma turned out to be... how to put it nicely? Utter Shite. Apart of Gervinho and Bruno Alves they are terrible. And even those two are not great.
But I thought - hey, its even better this way. Im gonna build this team from scratch and every achievement will be me and my hard work.

Full of optimism, shite players and team spirit at 46 I went to start my first match against Liverpool in Pre-Season tournament.

Now... what about the difficulty? Fuck it, i'll go straight to Legendary - I thought.
So manual passing, basic shooting, shite players, 46 Team spirit and jump from Professional to Legendary. Will be grand!

...i stopped counting goals after 5.
Nah, Im messing. I didnt stop counting.
0-8! :LOL:
On the plus side - second half I lost only 0-2.
:LOL:

After this such a wonderful introduction to new team, I did few adjustments, gave Legendary middle finger, dropped to SS and skipped rest of pre-season tournament.

Played 3 games so far in the league.
All losses. But "normal" losses.
1-2, 0-1, 2-4.

But its all according to my predictions. New ML, new team, players that I dont know, low TS. Im ready for a season of pain.
I'll tip away with it and once I have my final report I will share with you.
Worst case scenario - i have a backup - enjoyable and fun Wolves campaign saved on the side.
Cheerio!

Parma!
Lovely kits,a bit more classy than Wolves jumpsuits/prison overalls.
Lovely starting with a shite team and crappy TS:)

I had a nightmare Vs Gervinho when I played them.

Wish you all the luck in the world mate,you'll need it!

Like a said I did start new ML yesterday. Full report will be provided in a while, as I want to get at least a season done before I judge overall experience.
Just wanted to give you little update, coz it was quite funny experience.

So, first of all, I got drunk like I said I would.
I decided to start somewhere else than EPL.
I ended up picking Parma, as all the elitists know - kits are most important, when picking a team! :LOL:

Parma turned out to be... how to put it nicely? Utter Shite. Apart of Gervinho and Bruno Alves they are terrible. And even those two are not great.
But I thought - hey, its even better this way. Im gonna build this team from scratch and every achievement will be me and my hard work.

Full of optimism, shite players and team spirit at 46 I went to start my first match against Liverpool in Pre-Season tournament.

Now... what about the difficulty? Fuck it, i'll go straight to Legendary - I thought.
So manual passing, basic shooting, shite players, 46 Team spirit and jump from Professional to Legendary. Will be grand!

...i stopped counting goals after 5.
Nah, Im messing. I didnt stop counting.
0-8! :LOL:
On the plus side - second half I lost only 0-2.
:LOL:

After this such a wonderful introduction to new team, I did few adjustments, gave Legendary middle finger, dropped to SS and skipped rest of pre-season tournament.

Played 3 games so far in the league.
All losses. But "normal" losses.
1-2, 0-1, 2-4.

But its all according to my predictions. New ML, new team, players that I dont know, low TS. Im ready for a season of pain.
I'll tip away with it and once I have my final report I will share with you.
Worst case scenario - i have a backup - enjoyable and fun Wolves campaign saved on the side.
Cheerio!
A man of his words!! :BEER:

Could not decide what team to play in league or ML so now I’m playing europe league with Fiorentina for 2 days. It’s tough. :)

Last edited:
Just on the quick note. I had to adjust my defending quite a bit. I dont know if its Serie A, or SS difficulty, but they are shooting much more often and from each and every angle. I didnt expect to get bombarded like this and I wasnt prepared for it at all.
Plus (but that was predictable) i have much less time to react due to high AI pressure. So it will take me a while to adjust to new difficulty with PA0 (which btw feels smoother and better on SS, like you said, @rockstrongo )

There's certainly gameplay fixes after the last patch. Easiest example is the AI now doesn't necessarily blast the ball to row Z in attempt to clear the danger. Sometime they do pass it backward to available team-mate and GK. Frustrating though because this should be in the game in the first place.

Just on the quick note. I had to adjust my defending quite a bit. I dont know if its Serie A, or SS difficulty, but they are shooting much more often and from each and every angle. I didnt expect to get bombarded like this and I wasnt prepared for it at all.
Plus (but that was predictable) i have much less time to react due to high AI pressure. So it will take me a while to adjust to new difficulty with PA0 (which btw feels smoother and better on SS, like you said, @rockstrongo )
full manual is rock solid on SS.. One mistake in your own half and 8/10 it's in the back of the net. I used to love full manual on fifa 10 etc when I had loads of free time.. Now with kids TP and Pa 1 with Adv shooting is the right setting for me... I think if they rebranded PA1 to Stat based passing a lot more people would use it

This game has been a proper cunt all day.
Having the last and dead last team in my two next games,and I can't get a win no matter what.

I tried replay the first a few times, since it's acting up,can't really explain how,bad touches/OP defenders,you feel out of sync all the time.
If this was a Fifa game, I'd check if the CPU had more sprint/acc values than me.

Scoring from outside/on the edge just inside the box, completely impossible,I think I have 20+ games,not one shot has gone in.

Anyway after finally deciding enough is enough in my first game,CPU obviously scoring a 2-2 goal in the 86th minute I'd settle for that shit result and tried to play the next game which felt a 100 times better,but being fuming and almost smashing shit up I decided to quit this game for now.

I know SS is unforgiving,fine,that's what I want,but throw in OP players and scripting....
Even tried it on TP,which was so fucking bad,15 min in and the CPU had 54 passes and I 9...

I'm gonna calm down and play my second one later

full manual is rock solid on SS.. One mistake in your own half and 8/10 it's in the back of the net. I used to love full manual on fifa 10 etc when I had loads of free time.. Now with kids TP and Pa 1 with Adv shooting is the right setting for me... I think if they rebranded PA1 to Stat based passing a lot more people would use it
I wouldnt go full manual, but I dont mind PA0. It forces me to stay focus and limits arcade ping pong passing (from both, me included)..
It also adds a lot of possibilities. On PA1 i knew where can I pass and where its simply impossible to play the ball. Here I dont have this problem. It gives more than it takes.

But I noticed first 10-15 minutes of the game AI is just insane. How do you guys deal with the initial siege from fresh, blood hungry AI?
I was considering pushing arrow down for defensive mindset, but Im afraid that it will only makes things worse if they see me backing up. I think they can sense fear, like dogs and babies... :LOL:

I think I did notice some difference in pace.
Need to play so more tonight. But I think there's something there. Which is one of the few things (in terms of gameplay) I ever wanted from this game. Pace, stats and individuality.

Will report back tomorrow my friend.
Lower pace is due mainly to lower pass speed along with tweaked direct play.

Holly mo......!! I just won Man City, PA0, SS level! I tweaked my tactics by pushing the defensive line lower, and was enough to avoid those runs from CPU! Firts half they had 65% possession. Second half they score and I brought in Mounie, has was only able to play long. he scores and then I scored after a bad scramble from their keeper at 83’. Park the bus till the end and made it!! Ahaha

14(6) shots for them 4(2) for me! Classic!!

Encouraged by many of your comments I tried the game again yesterday, on Pc, with mods and the new Konami patch.

I started a ML at SS with Tottenham, basic shooting and PA1.. did three games and I, honestly, had a good enough time. Skipping as usual the atrocious summer tournament, I passed a very fun double CL preliminary round against Valencia; 1-1 home and 0-1 at Mestalla, with a nice deviated shot by Winks at the edge of the box. Valencia put a realistical pressure in the final quarter of the game, between rough tackles and unsuccessful tries, which I liked a lot (best thing so far this year, to me). The other game was an also good 0-0 home against Crystal Palace.

Some notes:

-I tried Matt10 tactical adjustment and it seems to indeed produce good results, at least for this first games; I had an easier time defending and cpu (maybe in response) sometimes seems to keep the ball longer in the feet, compared to the past, even trying some very isolated dribbling here and there (still not nearly as much they should.. but it's something I guess).
I'm not editing every single team, even if it might lead to a better gameplay, because months ago I edited all the damn Premier League strategies just to have all the tactics screwed by an update.. so thanks (Konami), but no thanks.

-Still can't decide if individuality is decent enough. Other than Kane feeling stronger, I still have an hard time seeing for example a player like Eriksen shining. Maybe I should try some J-League and buy a world class dude there, where he should undoubtedly shine.. but maybe later, lol.

Anyway, I'm kinda scared to fire it up again, it seems the experience can disappear pretty fast.. happened in the past, might happen again as I've already read to some of you, with this game it's a lottery..

Encouraged by many of your comments I tried the game again yesterday, on Pc, with mods and the new Konami patch.

I started a ML at SS with Tottenham, basic shooting and PA1.. did three games and I, honestly, had a good enough time. Skipping as usual the atrocious summer tournament, I passed a very fun double CL preliminary round against Valencia; 1-1 home and 0-1 at Mestalla, with a nice deviated shot by Winks at the edge of the box. Valencia put a realistical pressure in the final quarter of the game, between rough tackles and unsuccessful tries, which I liked a lot (best thing so far this year, to me). The other game was an also good 0-0 home against Crystal Palace.

Some notes:

-I tried Matt10 tactical adjustment and it seems to indeed produce good results, at least for this first games; I had an easier time defending and cpu (maybe in response) sometimes seems to keep the ball longer in the feet, compared to the past, even trying some very isolated dribbling here and there (still not nearly as much they should.. but it's something I guess).
I'm not editing every single team, even if it might lead to a better gameplay, because months ago I edited all the damn Premier League strategies just to have all the tactics screwed by an update.. so thanks (Konami), but no thanks.

-Still can't decide if individuality is decent enough. Other than Kane feeling stronger, I still have an hard time seeing for example a player like Eriksen shining. Maybe I should try some J-League and buy a world class dude there, where he should undoubtedly shine.. but maybe later, lol.

Anyway, I'm kinda scared to fire it up again, it seems the experience can disappear pretty fast.. happened in the past, might happen again as I've already read to some of you, with this game it's a lottery..
Its probably down to "the script" if I pick a smaller team I'm having a very hard time getting results so that I'll finish in Euro spots,I think I've even whined about it to you when I was playing Pes 13 with Betis.
I'd say this game plays top notch (or as good as it could do)
I had some shit games today,probably scripted ,and me being in a shit mood,can't play this game with tunnel vision:)

Keep at it mate,you'll have shit days/games but at the end of the day it's more good ones than bad ones I guess.
You should take TS in consideration when some good players feel a bit below par,and scripting to.

With that atmosphere this game is way more playable. I've exported some chants and ambience sound from FIFA 19. It took me quite long time to prepare it, but it's worth it.

+ @incas36 gameplay and tones of other mods.

Not the best quality as it wasn't necessary to upload a few gig video.

Can't wait to start ML with this incredible addition!

I've spotted a few good animations during this game though.

Last edited:
I read all the optimistic posts last week. Despite any improvements ,for me Superstar is still a "no-go". It converts the game from a football sim-match to a Mario Kart - Battle Mode. It can work for an exhibition match or a special occasion-derby match, but if you want to simulate a season, SuperStar is not your ally. A ML season in SuperStar is a constant 200% aggressive pressure match until now, which is not viable if you try to tell a story through many seasons. I am in TopPlayer from the beginning until now. It is the last difficulty level in the limits of Simulation-VS-Totally Arcade where the Simulation/CPU Cheating analogy is ~40%/60%.

That is just my personal taste. I know there are AI limitations, engine limitations but a football season has more matches like Huddersfield-Brighton than Barcelona-Chelsea (2004-2005 CL knockout 16 phase).

I posted also in editing section. The last days i am working to a quick fix for those (masochists) who want to aplly Live Update but follow up also with fixes especially in Brasieirao teams. Cause of KONAMi and my broken PC, i am working mostly with a paper-notebook (as pes in pre-ps3 era! ), a pen and my mobile phone.

I borrowed a leasing laptop form my job and trying to convert it in excel form. It is most to fix players that are free agents and moving to existing clubs. I have not messed a lot with players between official clubs cause it becomes hell mess to do the process every Thursday.

What i want to ask mainly the mods usually around here like @Chris Davies @superleeds1
@Tom : Is it allowed to created a thread here in pes section, similar to last years "PES database check" but only with transfers and without any "criticism" to avoid any troubles?

It will be an excell like this.

Last edited:
All this modding and tactics and line-up fix

All filler for a poor game.

Never buy PES 2020.
That I have to agree on.
For over half year we are trying to crack this game and make it enjoyable. It shouldnt be like that.
I can deal with tactical tweaks. Its part of the game. I learned a lot about all the options and how they can influence the gameplay. This is useful.

But anything outside of this is starting to be bit silly. Gameplay mods, matts fixes, having to increase the match lenght or change pass assistance.. its a bit much.

Now my thoughts.

I played a lot of matches last night.
Tried all sorts of combinations to see how AI will play.

First I decreased match lenght to 15 mins to be able to play more matches and run more test.

Went to Legend. Tried on both - PA0 and PA1. Legend was less frantic. AI plays ball around ALMOST as it was human. Dribbles more (i mean holds the ball, not doing tricks or very little), pass to the back, sideways. Its ALMOST pleasant.

BUT

It has surgical precision. And I mean surgical.. Im not even talking about clinical finishing, because they had some misses.
I mean overall. Its like an absolute machine, both defensively and offensively. Its hard to describe, coz its both nice and frustrating at the same time.
It doesnt feel scripted, it doesnt feel momentum driven, but it feels... hopeless to play against them.
I could barely create any chances as they were so solid in defense. In offense - one tiny gap, one wrong move, and they were sending the ball to the net. Every time they scored I knew exactly why they scored. Ive seen this tiny mistake that I did. But in a long run - there is no way in hell Master League on Legend would be in any way similar to real life, when you have bottom 3 teams playing like this.

So I went to SuperStar. Again - both PA0 and PA1. SS is much more frantic and momentum driven than Legend. You dont feel like there is no hope to win the match, but some goals that they are scoring are just...insane. feels like you are playing against Tasmanian Devil. Walks around, wobbles, allows you to score and then goes into a frenzy and destroys you.
PA0 on SS adds to it because, regardless how good you are passing the ball around, you will make a mistake every now and then. And the ball just goes to their striker and he is one on one.

Then I went back to Wolves career, as TS is 95 there and I know every player inside out. Wanted to see how will this affect the play.
It wasnt much of a change. At least not as noticable as Id expect.

At the end, when I have decided that there will be no joy from playing on PA0 I went PA1, increased match lenght back to 20mins and took my foot of the gas completely. I was barely sprinting, passing ball around.
That slowed things down and Tasmanian Devil seemed a bit calmer.
Last two games on SS were quite enjoyable.
But I had two draws against bottom two teams.

Now, the question is - do I want to continue on SS trying to calm Tasmanian Devil for the rest of my time playing Pes19?
Do I want to sacrifice PA0 (which I enjoyed a lot) in order to stand a chance battling through seasons? (And probably ending lower mid table)
Do I have to pick a top team to fight back and change how I always played PES?

Or do I just go back to manual, drop to profesional and continue my ML which was fun and enjoyable?
Yes, on profesional its easy at times, AI doesnt shoot from distance often, I can do more solo runs and fancy tricks as they are not as good defense-wise.
But its fun.
When they are through on goal there isnt a 95% possibility it will be a goal. It feels more like a real match, with bottled chances, misplaced passes and there is no Brighton strikers that can run into a goal like Mbappe.

Dont get me wrong - I like a good challenge.
But I like a good challenge, where I know that I can improve and after a while I will see progress. Like in, I dont know, Dark Souls for example. You learn, you adapt, you win.
In here every match gets a reset.
Every match on SS starts from Barcelona on Steroids. It can be dealt with, it can be won at the end. But it also can get very boring very fast.

End of report. ;)

to be fair, it´s all about a matter of sacrifices. I´ve been playing SS for the past couple times and although not easy at all, I can´t see my self going back to Pro. Pro is a great level, but the way I defend now it would only mean I would have to many clean sheets and wins, so it´s not for me. A thing that I had with Pro is I never felt the need of teaking tactics mid game. SS forces me to think how sould I play and the momentum of the game. Yes there are teams that start the game Barcelona style, they are all over the place, sometimes they are clinical in all areas, but only for some part of the match. Not realistic for sure, depending on the team, but that´s the thing I accept in order to have the advantages of playing SS.

Using proper defending and proper tactics makes this a whole new game for me now. Shit still occurs, but IDK, it´s like a match that went wrong and that adds to my story. Yeterday I had a match where I had to use a new CB, young with no experience. I paid the price because I conceded two goals with two mistakes from him, because he had no reaction when he sould have. All the other players were alright, but he simply was not, and it was understandable. It´s great when I developed a way of playing, trying to control the ball, send crosses to my tall striker, build up on the last third etc, but then comes a team, packed on their midfield, that won´t let me find space and I struggle to find a way to cross the ball, all because of tactics.

But I get it, it´s not for all guy´s enjoyment and like I said, it´s a matter of sacrifying some things to enjoy other ones.
Before this CPU was all over the place. Now, they are way more patient, they make mistakes etc, and they do play diferently, not just low cross tap in goals. This game is way more tactical than user input, and if some are not willing to spend some time reading the match and tweaking tactics, then no, SS is not a good level.

Saw that I had a live update yesterday,but since I've done a lot of tactic editing I didn't want to update my game since it ruins it (if I want to restart my ML)

Thing is,I played 6-8 games yesterday,every game I played was absolute shit.
Like the game was back to its old tricks.
SS=unplayable
TP= unplayable
professional also complete rubbish.
Anyway I gave up in this game after this,worst gameplay I've had since probably release day if this .

But played a last game before bed,and I did update it,and the game was back to normal.
So fricking strange.

to be fair, it´s all about a matter of sacrifices. I´ve been playing SS for the past couple times and although not easy at all, I can´t see my self going back to Pro. Pro is a great level, but the way I defend now it would only mean I would have to many clean sheets and wins, so it´s not for me. A thing that I had with Pro is I never felt the need of teaking tactics mid game. SS forces me to think how sould I play and the momentum of the game. Yes there are teams that start the game Barcelona style, they are all over the place, sometimes they are clinical in all areas, but only for some part of the match. Not realistic for sure, depending on the team, but that´s the thing I accept in order to have the advantages of playing SS.

Using proper defending and proper tactics makes this a whole new game for me now. Shit still occurs, but IDK, it´s like a match that went wrong and that adds to my story. Yeterday I had a match where I had to use a new CB, young with no experience. I paid the price because I conceded two goals with two mistakes from him, because he had no reaction when he sould have. All the other players were alright, but he simply was not, and it was understandable. It´s great when I developed a way of playing, trying to control the ball, send crosses to my tall striker, build up on the last third etc, but then comes a team, packed on their midfield, that won´t let me find space and I struggle to find a way to cross the ball, all because of tactics.

But I get it, it´s not for all guy´s enjoyment and like I said, it´s a matter of sacrifying some things to enjoy other ones.
Before this CPU was all over the place. Now, they are way more patient, they make mistakes etc, and they do play diferently, not just low cross tap in goals. This game is way more tactical than user input, and if some are not willing to spend some time reading the match and tweaking tactics, then no, SS is not a good level.
I agree in what your thinking around SS Vs TP/professional.

To me SS adds more of a "human like" CPU,over powered at times yes,but still pretty life like.
To me the biggest thing is that my own players feels and plays according to their stats.

I'm beating the CPU on pace and dribbling more often in SS than other difficulties.
God knows how many times the CPU caught me yesterday in TP/professional and also the free kick count is better on SS.
But it's not for everyone,it's like you say,down to what you're willing to sacrifice Vs what you're gaining

So if the mods give me the 'OK', my 'excel' will look like this. These are transfers you must do after applying "LIVE UPDATE" every Thursday, if you want to catch-up the real life rosters. It is a lot of work basically FOR NOTHING and needs much more time than its importance, considering that many of them maybe get fixed time after time by KONAMI and if you come not from where me or @vialli82 or other "crazy guys" come, it is completely unnecessary! :P Even now that i am working on it, still wondering, if it worths the pain and the workhours! :P :P

qZaZSHv.png

raWDPIs.png

3tXYScM.png

Last edited:
The idea I have, is that this game is good and can sometimes even be great (mods, tactical editing, script in the "right mood" etc.) if you want to have the very generic football experience in a modern game.

What I mean is that you have this Pes 2019 with good pace, heaviness, animations, phisicality and graphics, that randomly gives you the match in which you press the cpu for the victory, the one in which you need to defend to death, the one you get fouled a lot, and so on and so forth with other "generic" scenarios. But you also have to accept that teams and single players don't have proper personality (or it is very limited at best) and will always more or less fall in those scenarios without really giving you the idea of something very distinct one with another (or at least that's my experience so far).

So I guess Pes 2019 is a decent environment overall to play virtual football, probably the best "new gen" one, but you'll have to make peace with the many flaws of the game and probably do a lot of work to keep it interesting in the long run. I'm gonna repeat that Konami isn't making it any easier.

I agree with you.
Most important is for all of us to find their own niche in Pes19. Doesnt matter if its SS, Prof, manual or assisted.
Once we can find a sweet spot and enjoy it - we're laughing.

I dont mind changing tactics on the go and be forced to adjust to the situation constantly. But I believe this should be the case when you play against Man City, not Brighton, which has 6 points in whole season.

Besides - as it stands Im on 7th place in the league with Wolves, so to me its not over easy. Once I win the league and start having clean sheets left right and centre, ill revisit SS.

Or I might start changing difficulty and set it for SS when playing against top teams and lower it when facing bottom teams, to make it realistic. Im just too lazy for the moment. ;)

I'm still flipping to and from manual.. I'm losing though and one of the reasons is shooting.. I'll score a great goal in the corner but don't know how I did it.. I try again and it shoots straight at the kdeper

Saw that I had a live update yesterday,but since I've done a lot of tactic editing I didn't want to update my game since it ruins it (if I want to restart my ML)

Thing is,I played 6-8 games yesterday,every game I played was absolute shit.
Like the game was back to its old tricks.
SS=unplayable
TP= unplayable
professional also complete rubbish.
Anyway I gave up in this game after this,worst gameplay I've had since probably release day if this .
I'm so glad it's not just me, Rock. I took the PlayStation away on holiday looking forward to playing it each evening (with all the updates I've done to it), and it's totally ruined for me. Playing Kopenhagen in particular, on Top Player or Superstar, it's a joke. They pass around instantly, no need to ever control the ball so it's impossible to get near them, they make 90%+ of their passes, they've even started shooting from range (so something has definitely changed).

I was so angry that I quit half-way through, about four times, and went back to the other game, which isn't as good as PES was last week, but I don't really know what to do.

I'll just have to get past it and hope it's just a unique combination of their tactics that is making them specifically chesty-as-fuck to play against - but from what you're saying, it's not...

Thanks Konami...

I'm so glad it's not just me, Rock. I took the PlayStation away on holiday looking forward to playing it each evening (with all the updates I've done to it), and it's totally ruined for me. Playing Kopenhagen in particular, on Top Player or Superstar, it's a joke. They pass around instantly, no need to ever control the ball so it's impossible to get near them, they make 90%+ of their passes, they've even started shooting from range (so something has definitely changed).

I was so angry that I quit half-way through, about four times, and went back to the other game, which isn't as good as PES was last week, but I don't really know what to do.

I'll just have to get past it and hope it's just a unique combination of their tactics that is making them specifically chesty-as-fuck to play against - but from what you're saying, it's not...

Thanks Konami...
Same here Chris,enjoyed it so much up til thursday,didn't play friday,then yesterday I had the worst 6-8 games ever.
Didn't matter whether you played professional PA1-0/TP PA1-0 or SS PA1-0,all games were absolutely ridiculous.

Last game yesterday,after I'd updated it,and my only game today (last game of the season ) I played PA0 professional and today TP PA0 and those two games were much better,perhaps not as good as when playing it thursday,but good enough.

I've decided to start over with a sharper team (Milan or Inter) simply because I want to keep playing SS,and a lower ranked team on that difficulty is impossible.

Just hope that it was the Live update messing with everything,to bad all editing is out the window
Can't really go back to Fifa right now,which is too bad,since it doesn't get you completely bonkers like this one will.

Hope you play through it,I'm sure it's a live update glitch screwing it up,if it keeps messing up I'm probably going down to professional and PA0,that's the less bullshitty difficulty

Also @Chris Davies
One theory I have,and it's been pretty much the same on PES 17-18,and the little experience I have on PES 19.
Playing EL/CL Vs no matter strong or weak teams,but very often 70-75 rated teams on TP/SS is so cheaty,I have had horrible games Vs weaker teams in my EL/CL campaigns.
I use to sin most of my Euro games on both Pes 17 and 18 just because they felt unplayable

Back
Top Bottom