PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Can anyone shed any light with the PC demo extended if the ai changes its attacking approach. In the 5 min demo its nearly always looking for the wing then low cross in..very reluctant to shoot from distance

Can anyone shed any light with the PC demo extended if the ai changes its attacking approach. In the 5 min demo its nearly always looking for the wing then low cross in..very reluctant to shoot from distance
I've personally not noticed the Ai shooting from distance regardless of match length, tbh!

60 minute game, 1-6 at 15 minutes game time.

Set cutscenes to 30.

A 1070 is fine with this game as long as you're prepared to sacrifice the pretty effects. I turn them all off or set them to low, use no AA, 16xAF, keep all the texture and crowd settings on max. Game looks great.

I also have a 1070, everything maxed out, all to 60 FPS, no problems and runs smooth like butter.

The game feels totally different compared to PES 2018 , I am enjoying it so far . Btw I cannot seem to fina physical copies at my local stores , is the game only digital this year ?

Try vsync enabled in the driver.
Also try disabling the last CPU core from the pes2019.exe

If you play on a laptop, male sure pes chooses the right graphics card.

Hey guys, just a few tips that have worked for me regarding
1. Stuttering, random stutters throughout the game
2. Ps4 Dual Shock vibration while using on pes2018/19demo (PC versions)

Im on a Gigabyte Aorus x7 DT v7 (https://www.aorus.com/product-detail.php?p=544) Laptop with the following specs:
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 GDDR5X 8GB
Intel i7-7820HK Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2400MHz
256 GB M.2 SSD + 1TB

So its a pretty grand gaming laptop (desktop replacement) which I connect to my 100" benq w1070 projector (1080p 60hz) via hdmi cable. Looks and plays games amazingly well.

1. Regarding stuttering.. I have to say, like pes2018, the pes2019demo was running 60fps 1080p (on the highest ingame video settings) .. smooth as butter for 95% of the time. That is, every so often, about 3-6 times a game (be it 5min game or 15min game), id get a slight stutter while playing.. seems random, but often when the ball is quickly booted across field into a heap of players.. or in the final 3rd. Im guessing it is a cpu thing (could even be in the background).. but weird as my system should handle it. Recently, I even got this mini freeze for about a millisecond.. where everything just froze, while I was just walk the ball back to my keeper - ie. no demand on cpu due to AI congestion. Just seemed so random, and uncalled for lol.. as a bit of a fps perfectionist, its something that really irritates me, even if it rarely happens or occurs only once in the entire match.

Now finally, yesterday, after experimenting with the NVidia settings, I finally went a whole game without any stutter at all.. 100% smooth and not one hiccup. Could be conincidence, as ive only played one game with this happening, but Ill post the images of what ive currently got in my NVidia settings:
20180813_230051.jpg 20180813_230109.jpg 20180813_230119.jpg

2. Could never workout how to get my ps4 dual analog (connected via usb cable - not in wireless mode) rumble function to work on pes2018. Finally got it working on the pes2019demo :). Here is how. Don't need any joystick apps (input mapper of ds4windows etc). Just need to ensure ps4 controller is selected in steam controller setup (may even work without this point). But this is the key point. In pes2019 setup application, where you chose the controller.. (control tab), click on xinput... even if, like me, it shows the controller as blank, including all the different commands.. all are greyed out. But itll still be picked up when the game starts, and the rumble will work.

Previously, I never chose xinput, as I thought being greyed out meant it wouldn't work. So instead I used to choose the 'directinput'.. where itd then show the controller, and you could fiddle all the commands etc. Itd work once the game started..but no rumble. Anyways..there you go. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Previously, I never chose xinput, as I thought being greyed out meant it wouldn't work. So instead I used to choose the 'directinput'.. where itd then show the controller, and you could fiddle all the commands etc. Itd work once the game started..but no rumble. Anyways..there you go. Hope it helps.

I'm wondering if thats gonna work trough BT.

ps. I'm sick of that shadow bug, cant get rid of it. Happens all the time, both stadiums - sometimes right after kickoff, sometimes after replay.

I'm wondering if thats gonna work trough BT.

ps. I'm sick of that shadow bug, cant get rid of it. Happens all the time, both stadiums - sometimes right after kickoff, sometimes after replay.
i fixed it by in render setting make lens simulation on low and in nvidia make vscinse adaptive and virtual reality 1 and texture filtering clamp or off and turn off dynamic reso;ation

Their are several ways to eliminate stuttering, like disabling cores or using a borderless window program but For anyone wanting a simpler solution to in game stuttering try this quick method.

Just after launching the game through steam, move the mouse pointer off the launch button and hold down left mouse button until the game Konami logo appears. You may see a thin line appear on the left side of the screen, this indicates that it's worked then enjoy smooth gameplay.

Turning off Depth of Field & Motion Blur in render settings helps with the choppy cut scenes...well for me at least.

PES 2018 Demo was poorly optimised too. The full game fixed many issues like stuttering and such.
So if I were you guys I wouldn't worry too much or go through a whole bag of trouble to fix this things now.

Hey guys, just a few tips that have worked for me regarding
1. Stuttering, random stutters throughout the game
2. Ps4 Dual Shock vibration while using on pes2018/19demo (PC versions)

Im on a Gigabyte Aorus x7 DT v7 (https://www.aorus.com/product-detail.php?p=544) Laptop with the following specs:
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 GDDR5X 8GB
Intel i7-7820HK Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2400MHz
256 GB M.2 SSD + 1TB

So its a pretty grand gaming laptop (desktop replacement) which I connect to my 100" benq w1070 projector (1080p 60hz) via hdmi cable. Looks and plays games amazingly well.

1. Regarding stuttering.. I have to say, like pes2018, the pes2019demo was running 60fps 1080p (on the highest ingame video settings) .. smooth as butter for 95% of the time. That is, every so often, about 3-6 times a game (be it 5min game or 15min game), id get a slight stutter while playing.. seems random, but often when the ball is quickly booted across field into a heap of players.. or in the final 3rd. Im guessing it is a cpu thing (could even be in the background).. but weird as my system should handle it. Recently, I even got this mini freeze for about a millisecond.. where everything just froze, while I was just walk the ball back to my keeper - ie. no demand on cpu due to AI congestion. Just seemed so random, and uncalled for lol.. as a bit of a fps perfectionist, its something that really irritates me, even if it rarely happens or occurs only once in the entire match.

Now finally, yesterday, after experimenting with the NVidia settings, I finally went a whole game without any stutter at all.. 100% smooth and not one hiccup. Could be conincidence, as ive only played one game with this happening, but Ill post the images of what ive currently got in my NVidia settings:
View attachment 5571 View attachment 5572 View attachment 5573

2. Could never workout how to get my ps4 dual analog (connected via usb cable - not in wireless mode) rumble function to work on pes2018. Finally got it working on the pes2019demo :). Here is how. Don't need any joystick apps (input mapper of ds4windows etc). Just need to ensure ps4 controller is selected in steam controller setup (may even work without this point). But this is the key point. In pes2019 setup application, where you chose the controller.. (control tab), click on xinput... even if, like me, it shows the controller as blank, including all the different commands.. all are greyed out. But itll still be picked up when the game starts, and the rumble will work.

Super mate!!!

i fixed it by in render setting make lens simulation on low and in nvidia make vscinse adaptive and virtual reality 1 and texture filtering clamp or off and turn off dynamic reso;ation
I believe that Dynamic Resolution should be ON, while playing on 4K TV, im gonna check that later, thanks

Max out, 60 FPS during the cut-scenes at 4K? With 1070? Hmm.

If 1070 performs similarly or a bit better than 980 T, then 60 FPS cutscenes on 4k with maxed out settings is impossible. I am getting few drops even on 1440p with 980ti, let alone 4k.

If it's 4k 30FPS on cutscenes though, a 1060 should be able to do it too with few settings turned off.

Back
Top Bottom