PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Good for you man.. The game was so smooth for me yesterday, but today suddenly start stuttering a lot, bummer. What's gonna mess it up is the scripting in master league, as always lol

The game isn't out yet and its causing me stress.

After playing some 2019 with microstutter, I wanted to play some 2018 on the laptop and I get stutter. Tried a variety of suggestions here and elsewhere and still get this stutter.

After a couple of hours, I give up. Sacrificed any PC patch upgrades and booted up the PS4 but PES really should not be giving me this level of grief to run smooth on a PC.

FFS. PS4 option file not active. :(

A question. Why pes 2019 graphics suck?
I Have render options set to max, but i have no HDR.
Graphics are similar to Pes 2012.
What's the gimmick?
Also pitch look awful, very grainy and fake, and looks like players and ball hover over it.
Anyone else?

What's the gimmick?
Also pitch look awful, very grainy and fake, and looks like players and ball hover over it.
Anyone else?

It depends whether you play on a standard 1080p monitor or on the large TV. I have tested it up on TV screen (55" - 1080p, 2K and 4K) and even 1080p on TV looked really well, and today I have played on a standard Samsung 27 Full HD Curved monitor and yeah - it looks shitty, awful and it reminds more PES 2012, as you've written. Try to use DSR resolution, set up your monitor or install a reshade to boost the colours up.

What's the gimmick?
Anyone else?

try disabling Dynamic Resolution in 'Render settings' before playing

What does dynamic resolution even do? According to the name, it should be lowering resolution automatically in order to avoid FPS drops.

But I got same amount of FPS drops on 1800p with and without having dynamic resolution turned on. Don't know if it even works at the moment. Pes 19 is actually more resource heavy than Pes 18.

On Pes 18 I could play at locked 60 fps at 1800p with only motion blur off. But now, even turning off motion blur off and setting crowds to medium caused FPS drops to 50s during cutscenes. Had to lower resolution to 1440p.

It depends whether you play on a standard 1080p monitor or on the large TV. I have tested it up on TV screen (55" - 1080p, 2K and 4K) and even 1080p on TV looked really well, and today I have played on a standard Samsung 27 Full HD Curved monitor and yeah - it looks shitty, awful and it reminds more PES 2012, as you've written. Try to use DSR resolution, set up your monitor or install a reshade to boost the colours up.

What is DSR? Can it be used with an LG 24'' IPS monitor?

try disabling Dynamic Resolution in 'Render settings' before playing

What does Dynamic Resolution do? I disabled it , but no Diferrence.

Does the game look like this to you too?
TdZzjlp

wr8pZYK

6esqMlg
https://imgur.com/6esqMlg
https://imgur.com/wr8pZYK
https://imgur.com/TdZzjlp

Look at the first picture how player and ball look like hovering over the grass

So I think we can all agree I was right - The problems with the shadows come from Driver settings like VSync and Refresh Rate.
I think there was someone challenging me on that a few pages back.

By shadow bug if you mean that weird black shadows of players/ cameraman that appears during gameplay on turf then
No that can't be the case!
Cause I had that bug even when I launched the game for the first time. And then I turned on adaptive vsync+ 16x AF later through driver.

Looks like that bug occurs randomly. And the bug is probably ambient occlusion getting screwed somehow. At least that's what I think it.

DSR = dynamic super resolution. i've stumbled across this just today - you'll find it in thE Nvidia control panel resolution settings.

I'm trying it to fix my PES 2018 stutter but, if anything, I think I need to be lowering my resolution to resolve this problem rather then increasing res.

But I got same amount of FPS drops on 1800p with and without having dynamic resolution turned on. Don't know if it even works at the moment. Pes 19 is actually more resource heavy than Pes 18

It works here, but is useless if my game gets uglier even in replay mode if is turned ON

-----

I can´t play PES 2018 or 2019 with latest AMD Drivers (stutter all around, locked 45fps at 75hz freesync monitor), but 17.6.2 is Fine. I guess is a RX 4xx/5xx bug, AMD Forums is full of complains too

What is DSR? Can it be used with an LG 24'' IPS monitor?

What does Dynamic Resolution do? I disabled it , but no Diferrence.

Does the game look like this to you too?
TdZzjlp

wr8pZYK

6esqMlg
https://imgur.com/6esqMlg
https://imgur.com/wr8pZYK
https://imgur.com/TdZzjlp

Look at the first picture how player and ball look like hovering over the grass

I think you need to get your eyes checked, man.
Yeah the screenshots you posts look how they are supposed to
I don't see what's wrong graphically with the game. I think it looks awesome.

If you don't like the shadow around players, just turn off MXAO in render settings, turn off BLOOM. Also play around with the ingame Contrast/Brightness settings.
But in my opinion, it couldn't look any better.

I think you need to get your eyes checked, man.
Yeah the screenshots you posts look how they are supposed to
I don't see what's wrong graphically with the game. I think it looks awesome.

If you don't like the shadow around players, just turn off MXAO in render settings, turn off BLOOM. Also play around with the ingame Contrast/Brightness settings.
But in my opinion, it couldn't look any better.

6esqMlg.png

Sorry but...really?
You guys think that it looks awesome? Don't you see ball and player are completely strange regarding the turf? Like hovering? No? Really?
Focus on the feet and the ball...NO?

okay gus. got my PES 2018 smooth on laptop now. had to lower render settings....lol....bit confusing really - youve got game settings then render settings and then nvidia settings to deal with.

anyway, glad i sorted it now.

Every year my personal same story with PC version...

1- I make some tweaks at NVIDIA panel.
2- I Start to play, It 's feels great, flow, responsive.
3- I Finish my playtime... Turn off PC.
4- Ey lets play again!
5- I start to play and feel it bad, clunchy, does not flow anymore. It is not the same feeling from point 2.
6- Exit game.
goto 1 :LMAO::LOL::LMAO:

It works here, but is useless if my game gets uglier even in replay mode if is turned ON

-----

I can´t play PES 2018 or 2019 with latest AMD Drivers (stutter all around, locked 45fps at 75hz freesync monitor), but 17.6.2 is Fine. I guess is a RX 4xx/5xx bug, AMD Forums is full of complains too

I am playing on 18.5.1 drivers OK on an RX 570 with these AMD Radeon Settings.

Capture.PNG

Hope it helps.

I am playing on 18.5.1 drivers OK on an RX 570 with these AMD Radeon Settings.
Hope it helps.
Thank you!! I'll compare this with mine. I knew there HAD to be someone with ATI in here. :)
Consequently, this completely confuses me but I left it on Windowed mode and now on full HIGH settings for everything, perfectly smooth play. I don't understand. If someone can enlighten me about why playing full screen would cause me such terrible stuttering problems I'd really appreciate it.

REALLY?

View attachment 5510

Does that LOOK BAD to you mate?.

Your pic looks decent and very ok. Mine pic looks bad.
Are you playing on PC?
Which stadium is this?
Brightness/Contrast levels?
I guess all render options are set to high?
The turf from your pic have footprints on it.
Mine not. Something is going on here.

Your pic looks decent and very ok. Mine pic looks bad.
Are you playing on PC?
Which stadium is this?
Brightness/Contrast levels?
I guess all render options are set to high?
The turf from your pic have footprints on it.
Mine not. Something is going on here.

Don’t change the default brightness and contrast. Yours looks darker than mine.

Hello. First time PC-Steam playing. Is it possible to play the demo offlinemode?

thank you

@flokiman

Did you open Settings.exe that's on PES 2019 Demo folder?.

upload_2018-8-10_20-13-8.png Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Screenshot 2018.08.10 - 20.14.51.82 (Custom).png Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Screenshot 2018.08.10 - 20.15.01.51 (Custom).png

About the Contrast/Brightness Settings: I go back and forth between those in the screenshot and 57/50

Last edited:
Oh sorry no i mean steam offline.

haven't tried buy you should be okay with steam in offline mode as long as you have an internet connection.
in past recent pc pes's if you have no internet connection you cannot play the game you have paid for!

hope they addressed this but i bet you they havent because its deliberate maybe to reduce piracy or something.

Reactions: Dom
I am not even going to attempt spelling his name, what I will say is the AC.Milan No10 in this demo is a beast at freekicks, just rattled in one from 32mts out. While PA1 is loose, well a bit more than in 18 what really rips ma tits is the through ball. I have seen this for years and thought with PA1 being a bit more free my through ball with full power bar would get to where I am aiming. So I have a player a yard in from the sideline, 8yrds inside the cpu teams half I see as I run forward my CF is making a run across the front of the back 4 and I power up this through ball it will be sweet and he'll be in for a shot on goal. So with the power bar PRESSED and a 100% full power bar I let go to allow the through ball, which we all of 2 yards inside to my right a team mate who was coming up on the outside of me, I could have feeking screamed.

I have seen this for years but though with the new "freedom" of PA1, it would let me launch a long through ball to me CF, even with another team mate 2 yards inside to the right of where I was when I let go out the button to release the TB, but no its still the same as all the other years.

Thank you for your reply. We have problems wirh our connection and when i start it i get black screen and back to steam. Before with connection i have no problem.

Back
Top Bottom