PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I don't quite understand what could be wrong, my PC can play even the highest quality on pretty much any of the latest games and the PES demo stutters like crazy. Even on Medium. Have they made it only loadable on super high end machines?
I'm on a ATI Radeon R9 290. Worst I've ever had to do was minimise quality on shadows in AC Syndicate.

For those experiencing micro stuttering with Nvidia based cards, try setting the power management option in the Nvidia control panel to "prefer Maximum performance" this issue has plagued PES games over the last few years. Hopefully it will fix any stuttering/hitching you're experiencing.

The only thing that got rid of the microstutter for me was to disable one of the 4 CPU cores from running on the PES exe file.

I used a program called "Process Hacker" to do it. I open the demo, alt+tab out of the game, load process hacker, find the exe, right-click on it in the list ,choose affinity and untick the last CPU in the list (CPU 3, in my case)

This fixed my microstutter!

No stuttering here, everything seems smooth in terms of graphics. Btw new stadium ambient and spectators are really good work this year, looks impressive. Gameplay seems ok, nothing out of the ordinary, yet nothing revolutionary. Full version should be ok.

Having said all that, this is the graphcis problem I get on 750gtx ti. Only when using certain camera modes (this was dynamic wide):
2019_1.jpg

2019_2.jpg

And last one after trying to play with settings - and render settings did not help:
2019_3.jpg

Btw stuttering problem, to those that got it, should be fixed by limiting 30/30 fps in settings before launching the game.

Btw stuttering problem, to those that got it, should be fixed by limiting 30/30 fps in settings before launching the game.
Unfortunately that didn't do it for me. Then I go and load Rise of the Tomb Raider and it runs fine with everything maxed out. Completely confused but if that's how it's gonna run on my computer I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Unfortunately that didn't do it for me. Then I go and load Rise of the Tomb Raider and it runs fine with everything maxed out. Completely confused but if that's how it's gonna run on my computer I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Hi!

Try what I suggested here -> https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-pc-discussion-thread.79091/page-2#post-3294099

I had really bad issues with stuttering on pes 2018, when I did that it stopped it altogether, hope it works for you too, drop me a PM if u have trouble figuring it out

Demo running great on my laptop

Maxed out and 130+ fps
I do get that odd shadow glitch but that's the game and can be fixed

I had really bad issues with stuttering on pes 2018, when I did that it stopped it altogether, hope it works for you too, drop me a PM if u have trouble figuring it out
I appreciate it but I'm not crazy about modifying the operation of my CPU to play a game.

No stuttering here, everything seems smooth in terms of graphics. Btw new stadium ambient and spectators are really good work this year, looks impressive. Gameplay seems ok, nothing out of the ordinary, yet nothing revolutionary. Full version should be ok.

Having said all that, this is the graphcis problem I get on 750gtx ti. Only when using certain camera modes (this was dynamic wide):
2019_1.jpg

2019_2.jpg

And last one after trying to play with settings - and render settings did not help:
2019_3.jpg

We were waiting for dynamic shadows and lighting so... here we have it :)

Yeah, I'm getting the weird shadow bug. Annoying. Plus the game is trying to reduce my GPU to a piece of molten plastic. I play at 4k and the stress this game is putting on the system is ridiculous, even with settings on low.
I'm also seeing an unusual amount of hardware stress. Normally my system can easily handle the Fox engine without breaking a sweat but this demo feels like I'm also running a benchmark in the backround.

2019_1.jpg

2019_2.jpg

2019_3.jpg

upgrade ur old graphics card bro :)

Mine seems to be playing in slow motion for some reason, this happen to anyone else?
Me too, rx480 8Gb, in every resolution. Windowed mode runs smooth in 4k, someone has a solution or the problem is ATI drivers?
Cheers

It is not the matter of gfx I have gtx 1080 and also have these shadows. Some say that they are shadows of the past that demand pes to be shit again

Last edited:
Someone should explain me why I cannot play the demo with Steam offline!... One of the many reasons I really HATE Steam! :RANT:

I stopped having the glitch after setting it like I showed there.

Are u playing on 4K?

I noticed that the bug is most likely linked to 4K and Schalke stadium. Turning DR on Render settings to ON, along with Lens set to low - everything was working fine on Exhibition matches (Camp Nou), then Online game and Schalke stadium is set to default = bugged.

Anyway, gonna try it as soon as I got back from work. Got bit late tho because of playing half of night :D

i5 8400 + AMD RX 550 + 8 GB DDR4 is this setup enough to run PES 2019 smoothly on max setting at 1080p?

i5 8400 + AMD RX 550 + 8 GB DDR4 is this setup enough to run PES 2019 smoothly on max setting at 1080p?
I have octa-core AMD FX8320 for 80$ and second hand GTX970 4gb DDR5 for 180$ + 8 GB DDR3 ram and I run smoothly PES 2019 on MAX and FULLHD, even with streaming software on the background using hardware encoder.

I have octa-core AMD FX8320 for 80$ and second hand GTX970 4gb DDR5 for 180$ + 8 GB DDR3 ram and I run smoothly PES 2019 on MAX and FULLHD, even with streaming software on the background using hardware encoder.
your GPU is quite good. I'm planning to buy one of amd with i5/ryzen 5. but my budget is limited.

Superb and smooth in 4k monitor (windowed) but full screen using bordeless gaming. A few matches on superstar and full manual and...really fantastic. Until amd make a solution for its drivers this is the best way.
Also 10min matches ( thanks juce) apce is stunning
RX 480 8Gb

I need some help guys . My specs are 1050 ti , i7 7700 k , 8 gb ram and I cannot run this demo smooth ! Tried @Chuny settings and it worked but atm with those settings i still exp fps lose ! Tried windowed mode and it same thing ! Any ideas to improve that ? Btw it is with low FPS even on lower res , lower details there is no difference if it is high or low effects atm... Can it be that my specs are not enough for this game ?

Back
Top Bottom