PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by its999maggle, 8 August 2018.

Tags:
  1. Thespeedster84

Thespeedster84 Champions League

4 October 2010
    Jakarta City
    Envy you all.. will download it later today..

2. tinpanalley

tinpanalley Championship

15 May 2006
    I don't quite understand what could be wrong, my PC can play even the highest quality on pretty much any of the latest games and the PES demo stutters like crazy. Even on Medium. Have they made it only loadable on super high end machines?
    I'm on a ATI Radeon R9 290. Worst I've ever had to do was minimise quality on shadows in AC Syndicate.

3. mahanddeem

mahanddeem Championship

11 October 2007
    Maryland
    Set maximum prerendered frames to 1(nvidia). That should take care of much of input lag.

4. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    The only thing that got rid of the microstutter for me was to disable one of the 4 CPU cores from running on the PES exe file.

I used a program called "Process Hacker" to do it. I open the demo, alt+tab out of the game, load process hacker, find the exe, right-click on it in the list ,choose affinity and untick the last CPU in the list (CPU 3, in my case)

This fixed my microstutter!

Kwesi likes this.
  5. tinpanalley

tinpanalley Championship

15 May 2006
    Was that to me? Because as I said, I have ATI and I don't have input lag I have stuttering.

6. baguettos

baguettos Championship

19 November 2016
    No stuttering here, everything seems smooth in terms of graphics. Btw new stadium ambient and spectators are really good work this year, looks impressive. Gameplay seems ok, nothing out of the ordinary, yet nothing revolutionary. Full version should be ok.

Having said all that, this is the graphcis problem I get on 750gtx ti. Only when using certain camera modes (this was dynamic wide):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And last one after trying to play with settings - and render settings did not help:
    [​IMG]

Btw stuttering problem, to those that got it, should be fixed by limiting 30/30 fps in settings before launching the game.

7. tinpanalley

tinpanalley Championship

15 May 2006
    Unfortunately that didn't do it for me. Then I go and load Rise of the Tomb Raider and it runs fine with everything maxed out. Completely confused but if that's how it's gonna run on my computer I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

8. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Hi!

Try what I suggested here -> https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-pc-discussion-thread.79091/page-2#post-3294099

I had really bad issues with stuttering on pes 2018, when I did that it stopped it altogether, hope it works for you too, drop me a PM if u have trouble figuring it out

9. vialli82

vialli82 Championship

4 September 2005
    Juventus

Sorry i couldn't resist

10. OneZeoN

OneZeoN Non-League

19 October 2008
    Demo running great on my laptop

Maxed out and 130+ fps
    I do get that odd shadow glitch but that's the game and can be fixed

11. tinpanalley

tinpanalley Championship

15 May 2006
    I appreciate it but I'm not crazy about modifying the operation of my CPU to play a game.

12. PESBUL

PESBUL League 1

11 June 2016
    We were waiting for dynamic shadows and lighting so... here we have it :)

willi11, baguettos and its999maggle like this.
  13. Paynekiller

Paynekiller League 1

14 June 2015
    I'm also seeing an unusual amount of hardware stress. Normally my system can easily handle the Fox engine without breaking a sweat but this demo feels like I'm also running a benchmark in the backround.

14. Lobbedball

Lobbedball League 1

14 July 2018
    upgrade ur old graphics card bro :)

15. ftuner

ftuner ONG aleti sin fronteras

2 August 2005
    Atletico de Madrid
    Me too, rx480 8Gb, in every resolution. Windowed mode runs smooth in 4k, someone has a solution or the problem is ATI drivers?
    Cheers

16. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    KONAMI is probably mining Bitcoins in the background.

Kurt, wima_2, GroveStreet and 7 others like this.
  17. raul_ole

raul_ole Premiership

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    It is not the matter of gfx I have gtx 1080 and also have these shadows. Some say that they are shadows of the past that demand pes to be shit again

Last edited: 9 August 2018
  18. nesa24

nesa24 International

29 September 2010
    Serbia
    S.S. Lazio
    Nope
    Denuovo is game killer

pacpes, GroveStreet and creimer like this.
  19. baguettos

baguettos Championship

19 November 2016
    Dude it is "ti" - they can last like for a decade :D Anyways 2019 PES will be a blast to mod, i think they will fix these little graphic things soon enough.

20. db89

db89 UEFA CL addicted

20 October 2011
    Veneto
    A.C. Milan
    Someone should explain me why I cannot play the demo with Steam offline!... One of the many reasons I really HATE Steam! :RANT:

its999maggle likes this.
  21. preak

preak Special One

4 December 2010
    Poland
    Chelsea
    Are u playing on 4K?

I noticed that the bug is most likely linked to 4K and Schalke stadium. Turning DR on Render settings to ON, along with Lens set to low - everything was working fine on Exhibition matches (Camp Nou), then Online game and Schalke stadium is set to default = bugged.

Anyway, gonna try it as soon as I got back from work. Got bit late tho because of playing half of night :D

22. Skylark

Skylark Premiership

29 August 2013
    i5 8400 + AMD RX 550 + 8 GB DDR4 is this setup enough to run PES 2019 smoothly on max setting at 1080p?

23. PESBUL

PESBUL League 1

11 June 2016
    I have octa-core AMD FX8320 for 80$ and second hand GTX970 4gb DDR5 for 180$ + 8 GB DDR3 ram and I run smoothly PES 2019 on MAX and FULLHD, even with streaming software on the background using hardware encoder.

24. Nik

Nik ARHS na goustaris!

30 September 2009
    Greece/Bulgaria
    ARHS Thessaloniki
    5 min matches is retarded!

PESBUL likes this.
  25. Skylark

Skylark Premiership

29 August 2013
    your GPU is quite good. I'm planning to buy one of amd with i5/ryzen 5. but my budget is limited.

PESBUL likes this.
  26. raul_ole

raul_ole Premiership

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    Use demo extender to 10mins vs AI. Game plays extremely smoothly in 2k all maxed

27. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    It's only modifying it for that one game, not in general! :)

28. ftuner

ftuner ONG aleti sin fronteras

2 August 2005
    Atletico de Madrid
    Superb and smooth in 4k monitor (windowed) but full screen using bordeless gaming. A few matches on superstar and full manual and...really fantastic. Until amd make a solution for its drivers this is the best way.
    Also 10min matches ( thanks juce) apce is stunning
    RX 480 8Gb

29. Neverborn

Neverborn Conference

27 August 2017
    I need some help guys . My specs are 1050 ti , i7 7700 k , 8 gb ram and I cannot run this demo smooth ! Tried @Chuny settings and it worked but atm with those settings i still exp fps lose ! Tried windowed mode and it same thing ! Any ideas to improve that ? Btw it is with low FPS even on lower res , lower details there is no difference if it is high or low effects atm... Can it be that my specs are not enough for this game ?

30. raul_ole

raul_ole Premiership

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    Force vsync in drivers and 60hz