PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

your GPU is quite good. I'm planning to buy one of amd with i5/ryzen 5. but my budget is limited.
It's fine for the money, PALIT GeForce GTX 970 JetStream how I say its second hand but I'm happy with the performance. Was looking like a new, maybe just need to change the thermal paste, but for now works fine.

BTW I just want to say that I bought it before bitcoins and cryptocurrency mania. Now maybe will be hard to found 970 on that price.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just downloaded the steam version (after really enjoying the ps4 version) and similarly like 2018, it definitely looks better than the ps4 version... and of course cutscenes can be 60fps. Plays very similar, but It seems the ps4 is still the machine its made for.. just feels better.. maybe cause of the added feel of the dual shock vibration on ps4, which doesn't work on my pc (dual shock does, but no vibration for some reason). I love the sider unlimited time on the pc though.. lead to some really cool games :)

Anyways.. the reason im writing is regarding my biggest gripe with the pc version. I hate stutter... any stutter, regardless of how little it happens.. if it happens once or twice in an entire game, its still unacceptable to me. shouldn't happen..but unfortunately it does with pes2019 (and happened occasionally with pes2018). After no in game stutter on the ps4 version, and then trying the demo on my gaming laptop (Gigabyte Aorus x7 v7) which is supposed to be a beast of a gamer, with 1080gtx, 7820hk, 32gig ram, and ssd cards etc, I do get a stutter every now and then. I mean most of the time its smooth as butter.. 60fps .. but probably 4 or so times during a 15min game, I get a random stutter....Noticed it when I make a quick counter/break getting the ball quickly to their final 3rd in a couple of quick passes. I did set my nvidia profile as chuny described, but im just wondering are there any other settings people recommend. Anyone getting a totally stutterless 60fps... meaning not even one stutter.???Surely my laptop is overkill for a game like pes2019 to be running at max and as smooth as butter....

Having said all that, this is the graphcis problem I get on 750gtx ti. Only when using certain camera modes (this was dynamic wide):

2019_3.jpg

Btw stuttering problem, to those that got it, should be fixed by limiting 30/30 fps in settings before launching the game.

Try forcing adaptive vsync for pes2019.exe via Nvidia Control Panel. Did the trick for me.

Do you get 60FPS with 1070?

I have tested ( Pro19) 4K on 1070 as well and it runs smoother than PES 2018 I believe.
Yes, 60fps @4k is fine but the temps are about 5 degrees higher than with 2018. Higher temps than I'm comfortable with.

I'll try some experimentation with Nvidia Inspector. I normally turn off any form of AA and turn down/off the more intensive graphics options.

@Hawke What are your thought on the demo?. Would love your input on every aspect of it.

I have to admit that I started playing it with a "meh" feeling around me but it grew on me and I like it more and more with every match. Couldn't believe it when I actually caught myself thinking "if the full game plays EXACTLY as this demo, I might buy it afterall..."

@Hawke What are your thought on the demo?. Would love your input on every aspect of it.

I have to admit that I started playing it with a "meh" feeling around me but it grew on me and I like it more and more with every match. Couldn't believe it when I actually caught myself thinking "if the full game plays EXACTLY as this demo, I might buy it afterall..."
I've only played a few games mate but I like it so far..shooting is better & not every shot is on target ( for me at least ) but I'm not seeing the rising shot thing. Passing (PA1) is very similar to 2018 & certainly not "Free as a bird" & fouls are back which is a welcome addition (how ridiculous does that sound..when talking about a football game) ..I've not really had time to look at positioning / advanced instructions etc: but I will when I get more time..It's graphically lovely & I love the nets/new animations ..some of the heading animations are really nice. To be honest I never really over analyse things I just simply decide if I'll have fun playing & modding the game & if the answer is yes then I buy it...that simple really. I need to play more but so far so good.

Yes, 60fps @4k is fine but the temps are about 5 degrees higher than with 2018. Higher temps than I'm comfortable with.

I'll try some experimentation with Nvidia Inspector. I normally turn off any form of AA and turn down/off the more intensive graphics options.

So you have constant 60fps@ 4K even during the cutscenes? I get down to 40-45 frames in cutscenes, and smooth 60 while gameplay. But it annoys me when it stutters and prefer to play at 2560x1440 having locked 60fps at all time.

I think GTX 1070 is not good enough for playing @4K.

I would start from turning off Nvidia experience overlay, got strange stuttering while its on
Tried it still crash, it crash while starting the game and it shows black screen for like 30 seconds before crashing. I'm doubtful konami would provide a fix for it so i guess some of you guys might have a solution for it.

Tried it still crash, it crash while starting the game and it shows black screen for like 30 seconds before crashing. I'm doubtful konami would provide a fix for it so i guess some of you guys might have a solution for it.
I heads some are experiencing crashings because of their Controller. Tried starting the game without a controller plugged in?

I heads some are experiencing crashings because of their Controller. Tried starting the game without a controller plugged in?
still the same, i hope the full game will not have this issue. As of now will wait for a fix if any available. Enjoy the demo guys !

RX 580 4Gb, game will only run smoothly in windowed mode. Does anyone know how to fix this please.

I set it to 4K Resolution yesterday even though my monitor is meant for 1440@144hz and even though cinematics look kinda choppy, gameplay is totally smooth. Need to find the right setting for the cutscenes though.
Anyways, I really like the graphics. Look like there's more volume in the lighting. At night too. Like, there's actually depth. Turfs are the best I have seen in a football game, even modded ones.

I will try to run this on my TV which is native 4K with HDR and see how looks and runs there.

Is there any way or tool to select which screen a game/app runs in?.
Since I have my PC connected via HDMI to my 4K, I would like PES to run in the second screen (4K TV), leaving the PC monitor free to do other stuff.

Like, run PES 2019 demo in > LG TV (secondary screen).

I set it to 4K Resolution yesterday even though my monitor is meant for 1440@144hz and even though cinematics look kinda choppy, gameplay is totally smooth. Need to find the right setting for the cutscenes though.
Anyways, I really like the graphics. Look like there's more volume in the lighting. At night too. Like, there's actually depth. Turfs are the best I have seen in a football game, even modded ones.

I will try to run this on my TV which is native 4K with HDR and see how looks and runs there.

Is there any way or tool to select which screen a game/app runs in?.
Since I have my PC connected via HDMI to my 4K, I would like PES to run in the second screen (4K TV), leaving the PC monitor free to do other stuff.

Like, run PES 2019 demo in > LG TV (secondary screen).
Try setting the Replay/Cutscenes in PES settings to 30fps. Sounds weird but your Nvidia Settings will override it and will give you more fps and smoothness.

RX 580 4Gb, game will only run smoothly in windowed mode. Does anyone know how to fix this please.
Use the tool Bordeless gaming to put windowed mode on full screen (works for me rx480 8Gb)

Honestly, if you have a good 1440p PC monitor, with this demo you don't need to run it in 4K(via DSR), especially if you have a 144hz panel. It is beautiful in 1440p if you crank settings to high.
PES in 100+ fps is really something else. When i force fps to 60 I say wow that really sucks lol. I limit fps to 120fps thought. This game is really hard on gpu at fps over 100, even with a 1080ti.

So you have constant 60fps@ 4K even during the cutscenes? I get down to 40-45 frames in cutscenes, and smooth 60 while gameplay. But it annoys me when it stutters and prefer to play at 2560x1440 having locked 60fps at all time.

I think GTX 1070 is not good enough for playing @4K.
Try to set cutscenes at 30 in setting.exe.

Back
Top Bottom