PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Usually I don't pump my opponents but I wanted to see if you can get a higher rate than 9, and I must say I am hugely disappointed! What else do you have to do for a 9.5 or 10?!
im2ukn.jpg
e7yt0x.jpg
2earnev.jpg

lol, this really tickled me - 7 and 9 goals - maybe the game cant have 2 10/10's and it struggles to comprehend so defaults back to 9

lol, this really tickled me - 7 and 9 goals - maybe the game cant have 2 10/10's and it struggles to comprehend so defaults back to 9
I know the ratings don't really matter (unless you're playing Become A Legend and you're told to achieve an average score that the game will never give you) - but even so, they really, really (irrationally) annoy me! :D

I never pay attention to the ratings, but it just goes to show (yet again) that they just don't seem to test their game thoroughly. There are just too much evidence pointing in that direction now.

I think these mediocre days when everything is focused on speed/mass production small details like this one makes a product stand out from the crowd.

Haven't anyone notice that after you score a goal, before KO, the name of the goal scorer isn't displayed on the graphic? Until this edition it showed you the goal scorer before each KO of the most recent scorer.

Guys, I’m doing some data editing for the Scottish Premier League. Looking for some opinions on the Scottish stats, missing info, irregularities etc.

Facebook page is “Pro Evolution Soccer Scotland”

Yeah ratings are weird as they are and i don't like that you can only get 6,6.5,7,7.5 etc and not 7.2,7.7,8.2,8.8 etc as it is in Fifa.They must surely change it and make it more flexible and detailed as it is very basic now.
There are many ''little'' things like this that don't look good in the game and they could argue that they have more important things to work on.But i would say to that hire some fucking people and get things done!
If you want to call yourself a big company you must be a perfectionist and always fix and improve things as much as it can no matter how ''little'' they could seem.Everything matters these days.The big difference is in the little details.
There's no excuses when you make millions and still have things that you don't pay enough attention to them.

Yeah ratings are weird as they are and i don't like that you can only get 6,6.5,7,7.5 etc and not 7.2,7.7,8.2,8.8 etc as it is in Fifa.They must surely change it and make it more flexible and detailed as it is very basic now.
There are many ''little'' things like this that don't look good in the game and they could argue that they have more important things to work on.But i would say to that hire some fucking people and get things done!
If you want to call yourself a big company you must be a perfectionist and always fix and improve things as much as it can no matter how ''little'' they could seem.Everything matters these days.The big difference is in the little details.
There's no excuses when you make millions and still have things that you don't pay enough attention to them.

Yup.

I've enjoyed footy games where you have a favourite player who you just try your best to get a high rating out of game after game - even if they're knackered you still want to bring them on as sub etc.

PES 2017/18/19 are really similar so you would have expected 19 to have absolutely perfected it.

Sadness.

There are rumours on twitter that the next DLC will be released on 13.12
The DLC will contain:
- New faces
- New kits
- New ball for Argentinean League
- 3 new stadiums (Celtic Park, Ibrox Stadium and possibly the classic Estádio Palestra Itália)

But as I said, it's only a rumour.

Last edited:
There are rumours on twitter that the next DLC will be released on 13.12
The DLC will contain:
- New faces
- New kits
- New ball for Argentinean League
- 3 new stadiums (Celtic Park, Ibrox Stadium and possibly the classic Estádio Palestra Itália)

But as I said, it's only a rumour.

One licensed ball? It's joke. Pes 2019 has new 8 leagues. Need new 8 licensed balls.

Can anybody on PC please confirm whether PES 2019 needs steam to be online to play?

With past versions, keeping steam offline meant not being able to load up PES.

Can anybody on PC please confirm whether PES 2019 needs steam to be online to play?

With past versions, keeping steam offline meant not being able to load up PES.
I don't know if you have issues or just asking for information purposes, but a simple "lifehack" for me on my laptop that could not prevent my "mobility" was to open a hotspot through tethering with my mobile phone,start up pes and since i reached the menu i turned off the tethering,so i could play pes offline and i had only my profile logged out.You only need to be somewhere with 3G or better (H+,4G).With 2G Steam was working but PES was getting stuck in the first KONAMI white screen.

I NEED HELP GUYS !!!! AM i the only one having crashes or close to desktop after 1 or 2 games ?
I already added exception to the kaspersky firewall and exclusions, Win 10 Pro fully Updated. Windwos Defender Off
i already changed my PC specs.
I have ryzen 2400G 16gb Ram SSevo M.2 512GB and i run even PUBG Starcrat arround 60 Fps with no problems.
What can i do anymore ? SO many Lost bec. of this im about to leave Pes forever !

Using gameplay tweak by incas, and custom tactic.
More compact gameplay and more fouls. 13 mins top player difficulty. What do you guys think? Whats need to be improved?

I don't know where I should write this problem. I played La liga before in Leauge mode and now Premierleague, and i go to some fixture in the season and game crashes. Always after the game when the league table is displayed in the menu, i press A and crash to pulpit with no error code so i cant go further in the season. Please someone can help me? I have Euroswitcher, GFX mod and Stadium pack. Where should I look for a soluton? I think that before when it crashed in La liga i didnt have even those patches, only option file Reddit

Can this option file be a problem i think that i still have it in the konami folder..
If i would like to delete it or update new option file to save over those files then which file in konami save is the file of my league mode saved to copy it so i will not lose my campain?

Last edited:
What's your favorite and challenging ai team(s) to play in exhibiton ?
--
Last night i had a chanelce to play. had challenging matches againts juve. My psg, bayern, ac milan were all lost until i use real madrid with only 1-0 win. This is at superstar, 11 mins, no gameplay mod. Many variety from Juve.

I feel 2019, after latest official patch, is the one with most gameplay variety in the next gen era. I actually surprised Konami can and willing to tweak the gameplay :LMAO:.

Probably if i could choose one thing for the next gameplay patch (if any) is stepping up player id a little bit especially dribbling skill..

Can anybody recommend a good squad and kit update mod for PES 2018? The lack of player ID from the Ai in PES 2019 has frustrated me to the point where I no longer want to play it.

Going to be giving the PC version a try soon. I do like the ps4 version though, and was wondering what is the best gameplay mod out there to get it to resemble the ps4 version (or better)

Thanks

if anyone spots any quality PES 2019 PC deals this week let us know. i'll be on the lookout - at the mo £17 seems to be the price - ideally looking for sub £15

Back
Top Bottom