PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Questions on latest DLC:

According to people in modding area, Thai League isn't even in Master League? Why was it even added then and why bother adding more leagues as DLC if so?

Are CL/EL matches really locked to day time in DLC 2? FIFA 19 doesn't have a time of the day licence, the hell is Konami doing?

I'm just not getting how to make my system play this game smoothly at 60fps. So, is this just a game that doesn't play smoothly enough at 60? I mean it's not awful to play at 30fps, but it sucks that my computer that can run games that have 4x the graphics demands chokes and gets stuttery with PES 2019. And 2018 played perfectly at 60fps.
Just don't know what to do anymore. The game is sort of unplayable at 60.
Any ideas?

I'm just not getting how to make my system play this game smoothly at 60fps. So, is this just a game that doesn't play smoothly enough at 60? I mean it's not awful to play at 30fps, but it sucks that my computer that can run games that have 4x the graphics demands chokes and gets stuttery with PES 2019. And 2018 played perfectly at 60fps.
Any ideas?
So you mean the framerate isn't reaching 60fps in gameplay? What's the GPU load percentage?
Also, are you playing other games right now and don't experience performance issues in other games?
What's your GPU and CPU?

Last edited:
So you mean the framerate isn't reaching 60fps in gameplay? What's the GPU load percentage?
Also, are you playing other games right now and don't experience performance issues in other games?
What's your GPU and CPU?
I don't know exactly what it's playing but if it is at 60, it's choppy and there's choppiness when the camera pans as well.
No performance issues whatsoever in FIFA18, Madden 19, Vampyr, or AC Syndicate.
GPU - AMD Radeon R9 290
CPU - i5-2400 quad core @ 3.10GHz, 16GB RAM

Game is fantastic after the patch. I cant stop playing. I play Inter -league mode. AI is not cheating on profesional, i have fun even losing. It is a joy to play vs AI, it is so much joy to build actions, to pass, You can play as You want. It is so organic. Konami put life to this game after the patch. It is extremly smooth. Yesterday before sleep i wanted to play 1 game, it ended 7 games. Every game is different. You feel that You play against Milan, Juve, Napoli or Roma. For every opponent You need to act indyvidualy

Last edited:
I don't know exactly what it's playing but if it is at 60, it's choppy and there's choppiness when the camera pans as well.
GPU - AMD Radeon R9 290
I think you should install MSI Afterburner just to monitor framerate,GPU load and CPU load while playing.
You have good system that should be able to play pes2019 perfectly.. but just to be sure, you need to know the actual FPS,GPU and CPU load.
If the FPS is constant 60 but still stutters, then you need to look for other issues. But you need to make sure about the framerate first, before looking for other issues.

Last edited:
Game is fantastic after the patch. I cant stop playing. I play Inter -league mode. AI is not cheating on profesional, i have fun even losing. It is a joy to play vs AI, it is so much joy to build actions, to pass, You can play as You want. It is so organic. Konami put life to this game after the patch. It is extremly smooth. Yesterday before sleep i wanted to play 1 game, it ended 7 games. Every game is different. You feel that You play against Milan, Juve, Napoli or Roma. For every opponent You need to act indyvidualy
I don't understand people saying theirs no individuality on dribbling. Against crystal palace it felt like them..they were strong upfront with benteke , zaha was quick and dribbled and caused me loads of problems. Defence was disciplined. Was a tough game. Now against Everton, derby match, I had 9 fouls end to end high scoring. I think theirs good individuality. Likewise when I have Henderson in midfield and bring on lalana it's night and day difference

GPU - AMD Radeon R9 290

Try Radeon settings, here are mine.(RX 570 ),and set PES2019 as an Exception in Your antivirus too.

upload_2018-10-30_9-13-50.png

Just look what Konami did to themselves....Game should be like this at the release day 1. I mean online an overall

GPU - AMD Radeon R9 290
What operating system are you running, windows 10 by any chance? The micro stuttering seems to be CPU core related for many running Windows 10.

Last edited:
Does anyone have Excel Spreadsheet for scout combinations? We had it last year and it was really fantastic to see what can we get from our scouts. It seems no one made it this year.
Hello, I'm working on this but I need dt10_x64.cpk updated for Datapack 2. Anyone knows where I can get this?

I think you should install MSI Afterburner just to monitor framerate,GPU load and CPU load while playing.
You have good system that should be able to play pes2019 perfectly.. but just to be sure, you need to know the actual FPS,GPU and CPU load.
If the FPS is constant 60 but still stutters, then you need to look for other issues. But you need to make sure about the framerate first, before looking for other issues.
Ok, I'll do that. I'll report what I get when I try it.

Just ran a test playing the game on high. I get 48 - 53. But never 60. And that's WITH @superleeds1 's Radeon setting suggestions. Any ideas?

Get ProcessHacker, run PES, then ALT+TAB (or press the Windows Key to minimize PES) open ProcessHacker, look for PES2019.exe, right click and then select High Priority or Real Time Priority, check the Save for PES2019.exe option, then go to Affinity and disable the last core of your CPU, and again check the Save for PES2019.exe option.
Now, exit PES, and run it again (with ProcessHacker running, of course).

Let me know if it works.

Get ProcessHacker, run PES, then ALT+TAB (or press the Windows Key to minimize PES) open ProcessHacker, look for PES2019.exe, right click and then select High Priority or Real Time Priority, check the Save for PES2019.exe option, then go to Affinity and disable the last core of your CPU, and again check the Save for PES2019.exe option.
Now, exit PES, and run it again (with ProcessHacker running, of course).

Let me know if it works.
Can't do this test tonight but I'll try tomorrow. I've heard of this before. Not crazy about doing things like shutting down cores. Someone explain to me why this is ok and why it won't hurt my computer.

Just ran a test playing the game on high. I get 48 - 53. But never 60. And that's WITH @superleeds1 's Radeon setting suggestions. Any ideas?
Have you checked if GPU or CPU load is full?
I've seen this video. His GPU is less powerful than yours, but I think your CPU is less powerful than his.
It's possible that the CPU is the cause of bottleneck, so you must check CPU load to confirm this.
In the video his CPU is at 90% load on gameplay, so there's a good chance your CPU is at full load already which is causing the low FPS.

Have you check if GPU or CPU load is full?
I've seen this video. His GPU is less powerful than yours, but I think your CPU is less powerful than his.
It's possible that the CPU is the cause of bottleneck, so you must check CPU load to confirm this.
In the video his CPU is at 90% load on gameplay, so there's a good chance your CPU is at full load already which is causing the low FPS.
So, I'm not gonna fix this game with hardware, then but even if i could, i wouldn't buy a new CPU just for the one game that has weird demands. I guess I'll play at 30fps or play with render settings.

So, I'm not gonna fix this game with hardware, then but even if i could, i wouldn't buy a new CPU just for the one game that has weird demands. I guess I'll play at 30fps or play with render settings.
Yes. It's not practical to update CPU just for this game.
Medium settings might work plus turning crowd off using patch.
Or use high settings with crowd but on lower(1600x900) resolution.

Suprisingly, using Endo's enhanced turf and Adboards by chosefs, slightly improved the FPS too.

Last edited:
Any ideas?
Did you try this:
1 ingame go to system settings
2 rendering settings
3 dynamic resolution: YES
4 crowd: medium or low

Did you try this:
1 ingame go to system settings
2 rendering settings
3 dynamic resolution: YES
4 crowd: medium or low
I'll try that right now. I couldn't care less if the crowd is in high res but I do want them to be there. :)

UPDATE: Crowd on low helps but I feel like Dynamic Resolution makes quality suffer. What does it do exactly?

Last edited:
I'll try that right now. I couldn't care less if the crowd is in high res but I do want them to be there. :)

UPDATE: Crowd on low helps but I feel like Dynamic Resolution makes quality suffer. What does it do exactly?
Dynamic Resolution reduces the rendering resolution to maintain a constant framerate.

Well, it's still jumpy. It's not a lot but it's not the smooth experience 2018 was on the same computer. Shame that not running properly by THEIR doing isn't reason enough to get a refund.

Well, it's still jumpy. It's not a lot but it's not the smooth experience 2018 was on the same computer. Shame that not running properly by THEIR doing isn't reason enough to get a refund.
Pes2019 is slightly more demanding than Pes2018.
On gameplay view, player models has almost same "level-of-details" to closed-up replay player models.
I think lowering the resolution in setting.exe is the most practical way to make the game smoother but unfortunately make the game a bit blurrier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom