PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey Guys

Just wondering, does anyone know of any PC full manual groups? Me and a friend play coop a lot and would love to play against other manual players in coop or 11v11 but everything I find seems to be always be on console.

Thanks!!

Don't think its possible this year, last year there was a ML transfer editor that let you undo transfers but I haven't seen it this year. It used to read the players names from the edit file but I think the way the ML reads it this year has changed. I managed to open 2019 ml with the tool but even with decrypted 2019 edit it wont read players name

Finished Inter league mode and started Sevilla. Lovely game. Totally different feeling than Italian league. I can't even play rdr

I cant progres in my league mode. After i finish the game, it goes to table results and then everytime crahes. Can someone help?

So Enlighten ain't just a visual gimmick after all, eh?

From 2019 stadium making tutorial thread ...
Wow, thank you very much!
For PES 2019 we dont need bake textures?
what about stadium shadows with roof, on crodw, field, and other objects?

no lightmap for PES2019, shadow is automatically, because PES2019 using Real-Time Ray Tracing.

A humble reminder to all of us that simply because some tech doesn't produce wildly different visuals, it doesn't mean that the tech itself isn't leaps and bound above the old tech ;)

Real time lighting vs. statically baked light maps ;)

A humble reminder to all of us that simply because some tech doesn't produce wildly different visuals, it doesn't mean that the tech itself isn't leaps and bound above the old tech ;)

Enlighten wasn't needed for that, all PS4 versions had dynamic lighting.

Enlighten wasn't needed for that, all PS4 versions had dynamic lighting.

Do you have proof that previous Pes on Pc, like Pes 2018, could have different lighting just changing code values?
If you have proof that means Enlighten does nothing more than what the past game lighting already had.

Master @zlac time ago you asked if we was interested in a program that could add/remove rivalità but we didn't answer to your question. May I ask you this program for pes2019? Thanks.

@incas36 if EDIT00000000 contains full team data for all teams, edited or unedited (unlike players, where it contains only edited players), then I suppose it could be possible to set one team as rival for all the other teams.

Has anyone checked whether EDIT has full team data from the moment of its creation in edit mode?

Are you sure Pes2018 doesn't use real-time lighting?

Do you have proof that previous Pes on Pc, like Pes 2018, could have different lighting just changing code values?
If you have proof that means Enlighten does nothing more than what the past game lighting already had.
We can use Pes2018 lighting with Pes2019. However, we can't use Pes2019 lighting with pes2018.
I think it's because there are some new lighting options that doesn't exist in the previous game.
The lighting system is definitely improved but not sure if it's because of the Enlighten software or just an improved version of the software they've used before.

From the PES 2015 press release:

Let There Be Light: Real-time lighting is used across the entire stadium, with the enhanced visuals bathed in the changing light of day or the stark glare of the floodlights at a night match

https://www.konami.com/games/ca/en/topics/15/

Weedens even did a demo trailer back then showing off different lighting at 0:13:

Needless to say that this stuff still hasn't made it to the final game 4 years later.

You haven't been to my GFX MOD Thread, have you? :BLEH:

Let There Be Light: Real-time lighting is used across the entire stadium, with the enhanced visuals bathed in the changing light of day or the stark glare of the floodlights at a night match
I think Konami just like to use "fancy words" but it's as simple as just changing the "intensity of lights" during the game.
Try playing at Konami stadium in Pes2019, you can see that light intensity during the game is constantly changing.
In Pes2015, I can remember that some stadiums have the same effect already.

Weedens even did a demo trailer back then showing off different lighting at 0:13:

Needless to say that this stuff still hasn't made it to the final game 4 years later.
I think this is not dynamic lighting. Weedens just recorded 2 separate games with different light setting and combined it in the video, it didn't happen in the same match.

I think this is not dynamic lighting. Weedens just recorded 2 separate games with different light setting and combined it in the video, it didn't happen in the same match.
It is dynamic lighting, I remember a bug in the PS4 demo where the lighting would change between cutscenes.

It is dynamic lighting, I remember a bug in the PS4 demo where the lighting would change between cutscenes.
If that's the case then yes, that's as dynamic as we have this year at half-time.
Was thinking more of a real-time dynamic lighting which doesn't exist yet in the game. My bad.

If that's the case then yes, that's as dynamic as we have this year at half-time.
Was thinking more of a real-time dynamic lighting which doesn't exist yet in the game. My bad.
Dynamic time of day certainly would've been possible in PES 2015 already if KONAMI had wanted to implement it. You have to keep in mind that the engine was built for MGS V which featured both dynamic time of day and weather.

I can understand having dynamic light in a game like MGS 5 and it's needed there.
But what's the point of having this in a 10 min match?
It could look more bad than good.
Sun and shadows would have to move rapidly to simulate the time and it would look unrealistic.
The system as it is now where it changes only at half time but rain can start anytime i think is better and more practical.

I can understand having dynamic light in a game like MGS 5 and it's needed there.
But what's the point of having this in a 10 min match?
It could look more bad than good.
Sun and shadows would have to move rapidly to simulate the time and it would look unrealistic.
The system as it is now where it changes only at half time but rain can start anytime i think is better and more practical.
We're talking about 10x time acceleration, so it would like this:

That doesn't look unrealistic to me.

We're talking about 10x time acceleration, so it would like this:

That doesn't look unrealistic to me.
That looks good indeed.
I was mainly meant about how the shadows would look and change on the pitch though and if they would look good due to rapid changing which may look weird and wrong.
But if they find a way to implement it correctly and have good balance maybe it would be good indeed.

why all team's home stadium is Konami Stadium? How can i change this db? In edit menu, teams' stadiums are correct but not correct in game.

After the patch, the Goalkeepers are on full idiots mode.

I've seen them come out just outside 6 yard box about 7-8 yards when CPU attcking, but was playing RM in the CL or whatever its called now, Bale broke in behind chase from halfway line I had a player about half a yard behind, he got to about 30 yards out my keeper was 15+ yards out seen the goal coming Bale chipped him from about 25 yards out.

It was a clear case of cheating by the AI, I had got the score back to 2-3 and couple of near things for 3-3 this piece of scripting killed it 2-4.

The more I play the game the more I see how brain dead my other players are v the CPU, I have a player under my control as the CPU player come at me, I stick a foot in and knock the ball behind this player. He has a team mate about 6 yards back I have one too, same distance but a couple of yards apart from the other CPU at this moment of tackle my Icon is still above my player I've just used to tackle to CPU carrying the ball. As soon as the ball is knocked behind the ball carrier, his team mate sets off towards said ball , my player still controlled by the same AI as the player now going after this ball has my player standing in the exact same position he was in when I tackled the ball carries and has not moved.

They talk about great AI , but only for the Computer teams your playing against, not for the human players 10 other AI controlled team mates and even if on that very very rare occasion when 1 does move towards a loose ball when you hit L1 to get control of him, doing that simple click of L1 stops the player dead.

AI for 2020 MUST have give ALL AI controlled players the same (stats variable) function to move and not wait until the human player hits L1

Hey guys,

Was wondering about the HDR mode that is disabled in the settings.

So I went to win10 screen config, it was there "see videos in HDR" or something like that. I enabled that, the went to the settings again and was still "grey".

Anyone can help?

Back
Top Bottom