PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

PicpxnDLS9qtKkLxU5gD0A.png

36 stadium?? :COAT:

This is why it's very difficult to play ML. 36 stadiums, 2 being the san siro, and all region locked.
If we could let for e.g West Ham have a home ground at Allianz Park, it would help so much.
Region lock limits us to about 10 for europe only.

This is why it's very difficult to play ML. 36 stadiums, 2 being the san siro, and all region locked.
If we could let for e.g West Ham have a home ground at Allianz Park, it would help so much.
yes, the region lock sucks.

No Signal-Iduna park in the official stadium list? LOL, hopefully they've forgotten also some others. :LOL:

I think they will be added via DLC and that's why they don't appear in this list, because the list is only for the game without DLC.

No Signal-Iduna park in the official stadium list? LOL, hopefully they've forgotten also some others. :LOL:
The list is currently missing Signal Iduna Park, Arena Corinthians and the Royal London Stadium. I guess they renamed the latter into The Ultimate Stage. This way, there would be 36 stadiums which is what the presentation slide said.

thnks for translating chris, i hope you're right :)
anyway i'm happy that they have added more other european and other southamerican teams, just i don't understand why argentinos juniors is in other southamerican and not in primera argentina

really dislike the new fake team names.

trying to work out who millwall might be and by process of elimination i work it out to be GL Blue White? huh??? :(

I unlocked them for ps4 look in the editing forum if they dont change the team.bin structure in 2018 we will be able to assign south american stadiums to European teams it works in all modes and inc all champions league banners ect

I wish serie A league was licenced or at least add a fake trophy to win hate the empty cutscene when you win the title

I unlocked them for ps4 look in the editing forum if they dont change the team.bin structure in 2018 we will be able to assign south american stadiums to European teams it works in all modes and inc all champions league banners ect

I wish serie A league was licenced or at least add a fake trophy to win hate the empty cutscene when you win the title

Woah! For PS4! How?

Do you have a link bro

:SHOCK::SHOCK: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!???

Back
Top Bottom