PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Lets clear up any confusion on Steam.

Its an independent platform, you do not need either money or any game in your account to add friends. You do not need the same game as someone else to add them as a friend, all you do is search, add and then wait for them to accept.

Please do not think that if you bought the game from CD Keys, Steam Direct, an other retailer, that you are unable to play against each other. All they provide is a key, its the same for everyone... its a key that validates the installation in Steam (like a DRM) to give you access to the game and its online features.

DO NOT add money to Steam if you just want to add a friend.
Dont panic
Post and search using the correct username (not account name)
Wait for acceptance

Lets clear up any confusion on Steam.

Its an independent platform, you do not need either money or any game in your account to add friends. You do not need the same game as someone else to add them as a friend, all you do is search, add and then wait for them to accept.

Please do not think that if you bought the game from CD Keys, Steam Direct, an other retailer, that you are unable to play against each other. All they provide is a key, its the same for everyone... its a key that validates the installation in Steam (like a DRM) to give you access to the game and its online features.

DO NOT add money to Steam if you just want to add a friend.
Dont panic
Post and search using the correct username (not account name)
Wait for acceptance
Lol. You can't. Your account must spent at least $5.00 USD in Steam

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663&l=english

so after today's patch game version changed to 1.01.01 from 1.01
but the patch was supposed to fix online right?
however I found that short passing has more power now which is good for me
before the patch, short passing was somehow lack of power and slow even I pressed with full bar
the ai could easily intercept the pass, such slow pass even made my game slow

If you don't know how to help or you don't want to help, don't reply in that childish way :-)

I had same issue to call in my team-mates for a free kick :) For some people PES 2018 is a something new and they didn't play PES for couple of years, so it's quite good to help them out even with the dumbest questions :)

Thanks @thapelo for your free kick tip :-)

Connection is kinda crazy.

Played against a brazilian player and the match was in slow motion. Then played against a german player and it was smooth and enjoyable. haha

The delay on some matches is a huge problem for me as a "manual" pass player.

anyone notice the cursor issue?
sometimes it changes to wrong target and not responsive as usual
also the ai defensive awareness is somehow horrible
if you don't control them they are just standing and watch the ball
combine with the cursor issue, its really hard to defend

anyone notice the cursor issue?
sometimes it changes to wrong target and not responsive as usual
also the ai defensive awareness is somehow horrible
if you don't control them they are just standing and watch the ball
combine with the cursor issue, its really hard to defend

i've noticed it on the long balls that come from the top, mainly the pass with Y + LB, the defenders stop and stare.

Still having trouble running PES 2018 smoothly without lag.

Specs: Asus ROG G550JX, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i7 4720HQ @ 2.60GHz, 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz, 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M (ASUStek Computer Inc), ForceWare version: 385.41 (Upgraded Today)

• In the settings.exe file, tried 60 fps for in game or 30 fps both doesn't help.
  • Tried "Low" settings in Render Settings.
  • Tried Disabling all Antivirus Software.
  • Made sure Power Settings are in Plug-in and High Performance.
  • Nvidia Control Panel - Force PES 2018 exe file to use Nvidia graphics card instead of the Intel built-in one.

FPS is about 40-50 but it's still choppy.

One thing haven't done, the Geforce Experience have not recognized PES 2018 as a game that it can optimize yet.

i've noticed it on the long balls that come from the top, mainly the pass with Y + LB, the defenders stop and stare.

Yep and on crosses as well which contributes most of the goals AI scores on me in SS difficulty. SS feels scripted while Top Player is just too easy. That's my biggest gripe with this game that is otherwise a wonderful game.

Specs: Asus ROG G550JX, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i7 4720HQ @ 2.60GHz, 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz, 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M (ASUStek Computer Inc), ForceWare version: 385.41 (Upgraded Today)

• In the settings.exe file, tried 60 fps for in game or 30 fps both doesn't help.
  • Nvidia Control Panel - Force PES 2018 exe file to use Nvidia graphics card instead of the Intel built-in one.

One thing haven't done, the Geforce Experience have not recognized PES 2018 as a game that it can optimize yet.

I'm having stuttering & lag still & over got a decent rig too, have got tryed turning off Motion Blur? It's not a solution but it helps

Like I said, the game stutters badly if you get 31~59 FPS. And it gets more relevant when you are at 35~55 FPS.

By "3o FPS for both doesn't help" do you mean the 30 FPS lock causes stutters in game? If that's the case, leave it at 60 FPS. Then lock the Frame Rate to 30 FPS using Nvidia Inspector and see if that helps.

I've testes the game at 3 different resolutions and I have to say that 1080p (maxed-out) looks really.. bad? Looks like AA is completely turned off + previously mentioned sharpness makes the graphic a bit weird.

Additionally, I have managed Nvidia Ansel to work.

Uninstall your current drivers, and install this one :

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/119914/en-us

Then your Ansel will be updated as well and detected by the game.

Just bought this after enjoying the demo.First PES game i have purchased for a while and probably my first post on here in a while too! Hello to all you veterans of the forum that may remember me :)

ps:Is the English commentary still pish?

Guys, anybody knows if you can upgrade from a pre-ordered premium edition to the LFC edition?

Their marketing strategies are mind-blowing, incredibly stupid almost? How can they release a new edition of the game after the game has been launched? Do they really expect somebody who pre-ordered a different version of the game to buy it again or what? What's the point of this?

Has the commentary ever not been pish? :) Apart from the hyper-enthusiastic Kabira-san

I dunno, I loved good ol' Peter Brackley and Trevor Brooking. The trouble started when they brought Lawro on board for 2008.

Managed to get online and play a couple of games. Too laggy for my liking, but I can't really blame Konami for that. Nobody within 3 countries of me in any direction plays this game :P

anyway after the live update argentinos Juniors and the other argentinian team (not remember the name) missing yet from primera argentina, what they wait?

They are both in the "Other Latin American Teams" section!

Guillermo Brown shouldnt even be in the game, technically, as it was Chacarita Juniors that got promoted :D

Well, looks like cdkeys.com sold normal keys as premium editions. I just started MyClub and didn't receive Maradona, 1000 coins etc.. I just emailed them about it, hopefully there will be a solution.

Back
Top Bottom