PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Wasn't Arsenal licensed in PES 2017 ?
Last year the first pictures from PES 2017 included Arsenal, Ozil was a PES ambassador from them.
In the trailer Dortmund, Atletico, Barcelona or Schalke play matches with teams from same country, Liverpool doesn't play with Arsenal.

This means they lost the team :( ?

Live stream of gameplay
Adam Bhatti answering the question "what is the biggest thing about pes 2018" answers "having Usain Bolt in the game".

That should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about pes 2018 .................... :SICK:

Edit: ok, after watching that gameplay, i have to agree the game does look quite a lot smoother than 2017. In replay the animations still look kind of choppy like 2017, but while you're playing it does indeed look better than 2017. Still far from the hype Adam was pushing for it. Having said that, after watching the gameplay, i'm quite eager to try out for my self.

Last edited:
Slight delay on the live stream. Sorting out a few technical details. We'll be live at around 12:45pm (LA time).

PC will be the best place to play PES 2018, says Bhatti

Let's behave. He lies and omits many things as he's paid to do that. Do you think he actually tried the PC version ?
We don't want to remember what happened last year. Probably they will concentrate on the PC version more in the future because they will lose the partnership with Sony, and this is the start.

I'm still bugged why they haven't really said these words: PES 2018 PC Version will be NEXT-GEN.
They didn't used the NEXT-GEN words never alongside the PC version.

Let's behave. He lies and omits many things as he's paid to do that. Do you think he actually tried the PC version ?
We don't want to remember what happened last year. Probably they will concentrate on the PC version more in the future because they will lose the partnership with Sony, and this is the start.

I'm still bugged why they haven't really said these words: PES 2018 PC Version will be NEXT-GEN.
They didn't used the NEXT-GEN words never alongside the PC version.
I know all that, but are you watching the live stream? I thought I heard him say that "PC is finally next gen this year" twice. Also, said they have 2 PC stations there, people can play the PC version too.

I understand being skeptical, but somethings are really too much skeptical. Official website says "parity with current gen". I'm hyped enough xD.

bzlX3hD.png

Ok, so this is what we'll get to learn about at Gamescom. The stream is ending now, and he said that people will start playing it. So, waiting for impressions from now on?

Edit: PS - hoping for PC demo in August this time...

I know all that, but are you watching the live stream? I thought I heard him say that "PC is finally next gen this year" twice. Also, said they have 2 PC stations there, people can play the PC version too.

I found it hard to believe him because in many moments he was ilussive and ilogical, probably because he has no idea what was he talking about. On the graphics there was PC - NEW GEN, not NEXT-GEN.

I'm still waiting for the System Specs. Based on that we can figure if the game is really Next-Gen or just similar graphics improvements like Fruits did for PES 2017.

I found it hard to believe him because in many moments he was ilussive and ilogical, probably because he has no idea what was he talking about. On the graphics there was PC - NEW GEN, not NEXT-GEN.

I'm still waiting for the System Specs. Based on that we can figure if the game is really Next-Gen or just similar graphics improvements like Fruits did for PES 2017.
I see what you mean but at the same time I don't understand these sys req expectations that the PES PC community has. We're talking about a football game, not Metal Gear which, by the way, was very well optimised. I'm not expecting any huge requirements for this one but surely, a 10 year old GPU for recommended won't be the case anymore

In oder to have a PC version at the same level as the PS4 & Xbox Versions we would need to have a Video GPU DX11 Compatible in the Minimum System Requirements. Otherwise the PC Version is not NEXT-GEN, is not at the same level as the Next-Gen versions from consoles.

I mean, what do you expect from the game ? Just to have Anfield and SIP, complex tattoo's for the players on PC ? That's easy.

I must say this. I don't know how Konami do it, but the Gameplay video actually looks a lot better than the Trailers.
Must be the only company in the world who screws up Trailers when the game is actually a lot better.

From the Teasers/Trailers we got so far, I was hating the running animations. But that changed after I saw the Barcelona v.s Borussia Dortmund video. Looks completely new and lovely.

@joker5 He won't say "next gen" because PC will be actually on CurrentGen. Last years version was PC still being OldGen. PS4 PRO quality is CurrentGen. And NextGen will be native 4K.

@Chuny : We'll have to wait and see if it really is CurrentGen. I don't want to kill any hype of you guys, I just measure my expectations at a lower level in order to no be too dissapointed after testing the game.
@Redhat : I read everything on the official website. But I stopped taking as certain what they say or post because their marketing team is a mess. Why would they release a image with the OldGen version of the game (with no 3D grass) when all the ingame footage/screenshots are from PS4 ? Why do they have such big disaggrements between FB/Twitter posts and replies before and after the game release ?

Back
Top Bottom