DCMPmhpXUAAs_yl.jpg
DCMPmiKXYAADPB8.jpg
DCMPi0tXUAE_YDp.jpg
DCMPdFIXYAAzbrM.jpg
DCMPdHPXkAAf6Eo.jpg
DCMPdHOWAAAtIdn.jpg

not getting excited about the trailer
Im a bit tired to watch those 'amazing goals'
I agree that animations seem a bit weird in the trailer but I think we need a gameplay video to judge
Also, why don't konami show us more information about the new features in the trailer instead of showing those amazing goals
and I visited their website to see the features,
Im a bit worried that there are no other new things outside their descriptions on the website
for example, they said before they will improve the transfer system in ml this year, however they just wrote'New elements added such as release fees in player contracts.'
LOL is it the big point about the transfer system? If it is already a big point then I will be disappointed
if not, they should write other things that are more valuable and attractive
I was expecting something like a more reasonable/logical transfer mechanism from the ai so that they don't make stupid transactions and sell their stars easily
there are other things we were worrying about such as the pass support 1 issue and they didn't mention
if they didn't fix it, it will ruin the online and gameplay, as simple as that, no matter how well they done about online

I agree about animations... don't look like we expected . If you watch the defenders too.. they look and move like retards . Maybe Konami capture this video on "beginner "level of difficult . who know , but the defenders are complete joke .

img_topic_new_feature_1_01_dribbling_pes.jpg
img_topic_new_feature_1_02_opposition_pes.jpg
img_topic_new_feature_1_04_corner-kick_02_pes.jpg

FUNDAMENTAL GAMEPLAY CHANGES

NEW FEATURE 01 / Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch +, New Set Pieces

Strategic Dribbling

CONTROL IMPROVEMENT

Feeling of total control when in possession, ability to make small and decisive movement to maintain the ball or make space.

PHYSICALITY REPRESENTATION

Intelligent ball control allows you to keep the ball away from physically strong players.
STRATEGIC DRIBBLING

Control the ball touch timing with just a simple stick control - the same applies when dribbling the defender or when executing feint moves.
Real Touch +

FULL BODY TOUCH

Smoother trap control through realistic movement using various parts of the body such as chest, stomach and thighs.
OPPOSITION AWARENESS

Players are more aware of their surrounding when receiving the ball, often pushing their body in between the opponent and the ball, with physically strong players having more character in keeping the ball.

REALISTIC BALL PHYSICS

Further inclusion of real ball physics further enhances the reality including where it bounces, with skilled players being able to react smoothly to these situations accordingly.
New Set Pieces

CORNER KICK / FREE KICK

Control improvement with the removal of the guideline allows for greater skill and natural control, with new camera angle options to give the user the best view. See more action and physical battles as you step up to take a corner, while multiple strategy controls can be set at the timing of the kick allowing for a more dramatic outcome.

NEW FEATURE 02 / Authentic Player Models, Animation Rework, Real World Visuals

Authentic Player Models

PLAYER BODY SCANNING

Using real life scanning data, perfectly recreate the player models, including short size and shirt fitting.

Animation Rework

BASE LAYER REVOLUTION

Player animations have been reworked from the ground up, starting with core movement such as walking, turning and body posture.

HUMAN MOTION

With hundreds of animations coming into the game, the natural flow between them creates a sense of reality never seen before in the series.

FACIAL EMOTION

Face animation has been significantly upgraded, allowing the user to see intricacies in emotion and feeling with matches any given situation. Alongside this facial
expression animation has been greatly improved, creating the biggest upgrade ever in PES.

GOALKEEPERS

The highly praised Keepers will see a new level of improvement. As well an abundance of new save animations, keepers carry the ball more naturally after a save, and have a variety of intelligent motions when throwing the ball to a player.

PRESENTATION ELEMENTS

As well new HUD elements, during the game a variety of stats based on team and player performance will appear with real player images. New cutscenes added such as substitution and foul calling, as well as unique presentation when a player scores a hat-trick.

Real World Visuals

REAL LIGHTING

On site research and material coverage of partner team home stadiums Camp Nou and Signal Induna Park benefits the game in the recreation of authentic lighting for the turf, with the addition of players and tunnels for both day and night matches based on fine detail data all collected in real corresponding times.

LOCKER ROOMS

During the coverage, capturing of the locker rooms and mix areas took place to allow further realistic recreation for in-game. PS4, Xbox One and PC only
CROWD

Off the pitch, crowd visuals and their reaction to the on-pitch action have been improved for a more natural but dramatic effect.
PS4, Xbox One and PC only.

ONLINE CO-OP

NEW FEATURE 03 / Online CO-OP (PS4, Xbox One and PC only)

Online CO-OP (PS4, Xbox One and PC only) PS4, Xbox One and PC only

COMPETE ALONGSIDE FRIENDS

New mode supporting 3v3 and 2v2, allowing you to team up with friends or other users to compete against the world.

PLAY WITH YOUR STYLE

You can make a one-off team with an automatically matched user, or create a clan with highly skilled friends and aim for the top of the ranks.

COUCH CO-OP

Supports up to 2 guests on same console, play as many as 3 on the same team to play on online CO-OP matches.

FULL MODE INTEGRATION

Play 3v3 across modes, from myClub and PES LEAGUE.

PRE-SEASON TOURNAMENTS

Play against the big teams before the season starts.

TRANSFER SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT

New elements added such as release fees in player contracts.

New elements added such as release fees in player contracts.

New menu design throughout the mode, with the inclusion of pre-match interview sessions before big matches and locker room scenes.
PS4, Xbox One and PC only

Random Selection Match

FAN FAVOURITE RETURNS

Added through popular demand, the mode returns with more ways to play and new presentational elements. Set the criteria of players you want and play with the selected players as your team.

TRADE SYSTEM

Once you have your players, try and bargain for player exchanges while blocking the player you don’t want traded, testing your strategic choices.

PRESENTATION OVERHAUL

NEW FEATURE 05 / UI Overhaul

UI Overhaul

PS4, Xbox One and PC only MENUS

From top to bottom, every single menu has been completely overhauled through modern design, especially HUD display during the matches recreating a broadcast feel.

REAL LIFE PHOTOS

Real player images have been added to the gameplan and in-match stats display, bringing a higher level of realism.

PES LEAGUE (PS4, Xbox One, PC and PS3 only)

PS4, Xbox One , Xbox 360 and PC only VARIETY IN MATCH CATEGORIES

Many competitions will be held in many categories not just as a standard 1 on 1 but myClub, CO-OP and Random Selection Match. Enjoy PES LEAGUE with who you want, how you want to.

PLAYER STAT BALANCING

New option allows for all teams to have the same average rating for you to win with the team that you truly support.

IGNIFICANT PC IMPROVEMENTS

NEW FEATURE 07 / SIGNIFICANT PC IMPROVEMENTS

PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms.

Last edited:
I agree about animations... don't look like we expected . If you watch the defenders too.. they look and move like retards . Maybe Konami capture this video on "beginner "level of difficult . who know , but the defenders are complete joke .
It's only a trailer but i thought that too - nobody went with Griezman they just watched him stride through ..again could be 100 reasons why

and have a look at bolt trailer, when he performs his trademark celebration,
there are no other people in the background,
I think that was a bug existed in 2017,
in the replay of celebration,sometimes there are no other people in the background even the goalkeeper, its just unreal and ruin the celebration
I was hoping they will fix it....

Last edited:
Omg just change the running animations please :SHAKE:. They said they worked on animations for 3 years! How come it looks a lot similar to PES 2017. I need gameplay video now lol.

Guys, relax. Trailer is made probably on "beginner" mode because of easier reconstruction.
On superstar everything is going to be fine :D

^
I didn't mind most of the animations I have seen. I just hate how dull and robotic they are when they run. It's missing footwork, something like FIFA is doing.

I guess the good news is, with a little magic from Juce and Nesa most of the current modding capabilities will work in PES 2018, since it doesn't seem to use a whole new file structure. Probably new encriptions, yes. But doesn't seem like something they can't override.

Stop this Bolt nonsense already. You are all making a big deal out of it guys.

From Adam Bhatti on similarities between 2018 and 2017 and jerky animations.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/874559891574108160

Big deal? Lol. I understand you are excited about the game just as I am but open your eyes bro. It's a soccer game! Everybody online will have him just because he'll probably be the fastest player in the game. He is not a SOCCER PLAYER! He should NOT be in the game. Seriously some people...

Big deal? Lol. I understand you are excited about the game just as I am but open your eyes bro. It's a soccer game! Everybody online will have him just because he'll probably be the fastest player in the game. He is not a SOCCER PLAYER! He should NOT be in the game. Seriously some people...
He had trial with dortmund

What I mean is that nobody's forcing you to buy/use him in your game, mate! You all act as if Konami was forcing you to use him when you play with your favourite team or something like that. He'll probably be in there as a Free Agent or in th Extra (fantasy) teams.

I love this about PES community. So quick.

So typical of Adam Bhatti. He hyped the shit out of pes 2018 (as he does every year with every new pes game), how this 2018 is so different to the last 3 iterations. The few moments of gameplay we had in the trailer looked IDENTICAL to 2017! The grass is non existent except for extreme close ups. The nets are identical to 2017 (bad). Animation transitions are just as bad as 2017. Same ice skating present (absolutely no foot planting at all).

Maybe i'm fast to judge. Supposedly, there will be gameplay shown today, so i'll give it this chance to show that it's truly a progression from 2017.

What I mean is that nobody's forcing you to buy/use him in your game, mate! You all act as if Konami was forcing you to use him when you play with your favourite team or something like that. He'll probably be in there as a Free Agent or in th Extra (fantasy) teams.

I know what you mean. I was just wondering why they picked him to be in the game and that kind of got me worried thinking the game will rely on speed again. But now that I know he actually had a trial with Dortmund, it makes total sense as to why they put him in the game.

PS: Love that video!!

Back
Top Bottom