PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

i haven't noticed any game-play differences really, but this is something i will look at in great detail with 2018.
believe me, i'll notice, because i play about 5 days a week.

someone mentioned in older PES game we had 3d grass. When?

i haven't noticed any game-play differences really, but this is something i will look at in great detail with 2018.
believe me, i'll notice, because i play about 5 days a week.

someone mentioned in older PES game we had 3d grass. When?

PES 10 to 14 had 3d grass even though it wasnt advanced. It looked like the 3D grass from FiFA 2005 (PC) and 2006 World Cup (Xbox 360) where the 3D grass didn't go over players boot (With exception of PES 12 and 13 where it did ti some extent).

Nevertheless, it did its job well and those pseudo 3D grass are far less demanding in GPU. And those looked definitely better than the Flat grass of PES 17.

Only place where 3D grass wasnt visible on PES 10-13 was durin the first scene when players come out to the field.

Apparently PES 09 had real 3D grass.

It still is. It looks better during gameplay camera than any other game, even PES 17 PS4 and FiFA 17 next gen.

But it moves horrible. Those animations are so much worse than those in Pes 2017 and Fifa 17.

It's only logical afterall. 7 years have gone by since PES 2010. If animations weren't better now than what they were then, Konami would probably be under the sea by now.

i will just say why pes 2017 pc version needs improvements, a lot
i was able to hold my own and gather more possession of the ball playing lebanon vs spain, and i manage easily to keep a 1-1 draw against them, which is unrealistic at superstar level or compared to real life score, lebanon players are 55 and 61s, while spain most of them are in 84 and keeper is 88 or something, so this needs to be addressed in pes 2018.
my major gripe is how they made the passing assistance on default so easy to master for people who are just new comers, my friend barely played any older pes games, and he can make me have difficulties against him playing with germany against me, because passing assistance is way too assisted at default its insane, anyone can pick up the game and play, this needs a total addressing in pes 2018.

i will just say why pes 2017 pc version needs improvements, a lot
i was able to hold my own and gather more possession of the ball playing lebanon vs spain, and i manage easily to keep a 1-1 draw against them, which is unrealistic at superstar level or compared to real life score, lebanon players are 55 and 61s, while spain most of them are in 84 and keeper is 88 or something, so this needs to be addressed in pes 2018.
my major gripe is how they made the passing assistance on default so easy to master for people who are just new comers, my friend barely played any older pes games, and he can make me have difficulties against him playing with germany against me, because passing assistance is way too assisted at default its insane, anyone can pick up the game and play, this needs a total addressing in pes 2018.
This needs to fix i agree with you.

Pre-ordering right tonight!
This game takes things to a whole new level and I want to be a part of that.
In 10 years I'm sure we will be remembering PES 2018 (like we do now with old games) and I want to remember this excitement and the moment I pre-ordered it and all.

I'm almost 30 now. It will be a joy to remember all of this when I'm 60.

Yes, they already confirmed the format 4k for pc,
see what minimum requirements you require to play!

Maybe buy a new pc LOL!!

If you want to ay at 4K then yeah...

But you can always play at lower resolutions and lower the detail level, so you don't need to worry.
Fortunately though for those of us who invest on PC specs instead of the "trendy console" of the moment, we'll be able to play with no limitations and enjoy PES at his highest peak ever.

God Bless Adam Bhatti, and I don't even believe in God. LOL.

BTW anybody knows where to pre-order PES 2018 for PC at a good price?- Or has that ship sailed already?

Bought like 3-4 version of PES 2017 from instantgaming last year.
I personally bought it from HRK this year as at that moment the only other option was Steam, but you decide.

Both websites have Customer Support, I guess in case of any problems they will refund you.
Let's hope nothing similar happens ;)

Back
Top Bottom