PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

And thanks for the Info mate, I will focus on the 1060

No no, 1060 6 GB will do fine in PES 18.

But if you want a good 4k experience, then I recommend getting 1080 Ti.

Cause 1060 6GB will perform like Ps4 Pro, so you will have to play at 1800p/ 1440p in some games, and you will have to lower some settings.

You are right is 2560x1440
I’m not a core gamer, so I think I will buy a 1070. Thanks for your comments.

Also and it is something I absolutely love about the patch, Parham.8 tweaked the way the attacking level change according to the game scenario. On default kilay edited all att/def level to neutral, with the patch you see team turning to blue when winning BUT never to red when loosing, so you don't get those chaos game where the cpu run run pass pass shot shot. I have only seen the cpu on red on derby games.

Im gonna give this a try. can you please let me know where I can get Kilay edited info?
Thanks

Thank you. Quick quesiton for you, would either kilay or parham make the gameplay less script-y? I have some enjoyable games but at times I just want to break my controller. I see the Parham is a small file to replace, as the kilay is an entire AIO patch over 3GB
Install kilay's patch and then use Parham.8 dt18.cpk overwriting the original one. That's all. If you read what papinho wrote, it's all really more enjoyable with less sxript/momentum. Be aware this year.pes must be played in a different way: rule nr. 1 forget always pressing (X) or double pressing (X + []), you have to play waiting patiently, intercept cpu passes, all.in all is a more "scientific " way to play. Tactics play a fundamental role in this pes (kilay made a BIG job in this field ). Build patiently your attack and pay more attention while defending (here, pressing X can cause big hole in your defensive repart and cpu punish you).

Last edited:
I'm having a blast after trying Parham's patch in addition with Kilay's OF of course (I shouldn't even write it at this point.. if you play on pc and you haven't his OF, you want to have a worse Pes). The game feels a lot more physical, slow and random than before or at least that's the first impressions I had from this few, new ML matches I played.

I'm having a blast after trying Parham's patch in addition with Kilay's OF of course (I shouldn't even write it at this point.. if you play on pc and you haven't his OF, you want to have a worse Pes). The game feels a lot more physical, slow and random than before or at least that's the first impressions I had from this few, new ML matches I played.

Thank you, it was just a small sample so I will have to test later, I played 4 games, 2 were enjoyable , one was meh and one against Huddelsfield town which completely sucked. In all it might have felt better than vanilla (Im talking about Parham patch, I did notice the AI crosses werent so acccurate).

Will try to download Kilay OF... Does it work with the most recent update and Data Pack?

Thank you, it was just a small sample so I will have to test later, I played 4 games, 2 were enjoyable , one was meh and one against Huddelsfield town which completely sucked. In all it might have felt better than vanilla (Im talking about Parham patch, I did notice the AI crosses werent so acccurate).

Will try to download Kilay OF... Does it work with the most recent update and Data Pack?

Well it was small sample for me too, so we'll see. I already enjoy enough the vanilla game (plus Kilay OF) by the way.

As for Kilay's OF.. yes, it will work on the latest version of the game.. he keep it updated costantly.. just visit his post in the editing section.. trust me it's game changing, you won't regret the download..

Well it was small sample for me too, so we'll see. I already enjoy enough the vanilla game (plus Kilay OF) by the way.

As for Kilay's OF.. yes, it will work on the latest version of the game.. he keep it updated costantly.. just visit his post in the editing section.. trust me it's game changing, you won't regret the download..

Damn it, I was gonna not bother with it but reading the forum I have to try it. Thanks. Quick question which DPfilelist generator do you recommend? Frst time foing with cpk generators in this edition

Damn it, I was gonna not bother with it but reading the forum I have to try it. Thanks. Quick question which DPfilelist generator do you recommend? Frst time foing with cpk generators in this edition

I used Pes 2018 Dp FileList Generator 1.1

This was the first time ever using a cpk generator for me, but after some small difficulties (which you won't have if you are already used to this stuff) all worked fine.

Parham V2 is fun. You should create a dedicated thread about it

CPU misses a lot of passing (scout is ridiculous against Konami defaults). But sometimes, not. Random stuff emerges from it

Now I see some point in Player stats in Master League LOL

Did you play with kilay's patch. If try with it.
Parham V2 is fun. You should create a dedicated thread about it

CPU misses a lot of passing (scout is ridiculous against Konami defaults). But sometimes, not. Random stuff emerges from it

Now I see some point in Player stats in Master League LOL

Agree and agree. The more I play with Kilay OF + Parham's GP, the more it feels like i'm playing Pes 2018 final evolution. Randomness, more freedom, finally the fucking stamina making an enormous difference.

I'm afraid to even say it, but now it feels like something that start to look like a simulation not only in the small, great moments originally thought by developers.

Agree and agree. The more I play with Kilay OF + Parham's GP, the more it feels like i'm playing Pes 2018 final evolution. Randomness, more freedom, finally the fucking stamina making an enormous difference.

I'm afraid to even say it, but now it feels like something that start to look like a simulation not only in the small, great moments originally thought by developers.

Agreed

Then I guess I need to try that either.

I´m using the PESgalaxy Patch 1.0 though.

I only have to replace that cpk file with the original one, right?
I mean, no need to impot anything with an extra tool, isn´t it?

Last edited:
Then I guess I need to try that either.

I´m using the PESgalaxy Patch 1.0 though.

I only have to replace that cpk file with the original one, right?
I mean, no need to impot anything with an extra toll, isn´t it?
If you are speaking about parham gameplay, yes you have to replace original dt18 with Parham ' one. Before make a backup of original dt18.

would any of you kind gentlemen write a tutorial on how to get this all working?

Just to post something of different, this is on PC with my patch and Parham gameplay, I don't think that without a lot of changes that will be possible, btw these are 4 different match analysis maded on Coach vs CPU (Exhibition Superstar 15 min). It's a totally different game respect the vanilla one.
So, IMO the software that Konami give to us have a lot of potential but they missed a lot of things (the most due the missing of a true betatesting before the launch)
And speaking about stats, i think they matter.. just look those screens

In the last ,thnks to all the people that appreciate my work :) Glad to help

Definetely KILAY'S OF + PARHAM'S GAMEPLAY V2 make of PES 2018 what it was supposed to be from the beginning.
Add to that: Hawke's balls & gloves, Tisera's Boots, Cesc or Txak Scoreboards, a few faces/tattoos packs and it's a dream.

We only need new stadiums and better turfs and I think I can stick with PES 2018 for a very long time.

1 - go here https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/kilay-save-folder-pc.77999/ (it's all clear about what you have to do);
2 - go here http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/uMqP9BFe/file.html and download parham gameplay, then replace original dt18 in Data folder of the game with the parham's one (make a bacup first).

That's all.

I can´t download the gameplay patch.

It always says "rar is broken".

Tried nearly every single link...

EDIT: Worked...hat to update WinRar...lol

I'm having difficulty with my CB playing as CF. Each game one of my CB decide to play centre forward of their own accord, regardless any orders i give. That's very anoying and destroys completely the game! Any solution for this?

I'm having difficulty with my CB playing as CF. Each game one of my CB decide to play centre forward of their own accord, regardless any orders i give. That's very anoying and destroys completely the game! Any solution for this?

Check your advance tactic, you may set your CB as a counter attacker.

Just to post something of different, this is on PC with my patch and Parham gameplay, I don't think that without a lot of changes that will be possible, btw these are 4 different match analysis maded on Coach vs CPU (Exhibition Superstar 15 min). It's a totally different game respect the vanilla one.
So, IMO the software that Konami give to us have a lot of potential but they missed a lot of things (the most due the missing of a true betatesting before the launch)
And speaking about stats, i think they matter.. just look those screens

In the last ,thnks to all the people that appreciate my work :) Glad to help
Coach name A. Hitler?? WTF?? :LOL:

Modding the shit out of this game can add so much joy!

With nesa´s cam tool, a SkySports Scoreboard (included in the PESgalaxy Patch) and the gameplay patch from Parham...

I had so much fun yesterday!

Can´t say much about the gameplay patch yet. I only played one match with it and I didn´t start a fresh ML.
My settings are professional, game speed 0 and full manual.

But that one game was such a blast!!

One of my young strikers scored three beautiful goals, one prettier than the other.
The great thing is...scoring while having the modded broadcast cam on, is such a great feeling!

Won 3-1 against Everton, I have only 2 games to play in that season and I must not lose any match, as I wanna take part in the Euro League next season.

One question btw,
I play my ML with Derby County and won the SkyBet League (1st place) last season.
Shouldn´t that have given me the chance to play in the EL already this season?
I don´t know the rules exactly though, when you are granted to play in the EL/CL.

Didn´t take part in there this whole season.

Back
Top Bottom