PES 2017: your ideas and suggestions

They must bring Kit physics back.
Definitely, as long as they don't bring back also those ridiculous baggy kits we used to see in PES 2014.
Also, phisicality in PES 2014 was better than it is now (I mean, being able to keep the opponent away by simply flicking the right stick was a great addition to the gameplay mechanics even if these situations would too often result in a "deadlock" with both the players engaged in a shoulder-to-shoulder battle being unable to stop the ball from going out of the pitch no-matter-what).

Also, I'd love to have the CPU add more variety to the finishing: not every goal in football is scored with low curled shots on the far post, you know. Yet it looks so in PES 2016 (I've only played the demo and PES 2016 MyClub honestly, I don't know if in the full game it's any different).

They should really make player movement more responsive while not sprinting. Pes 13 feels better and I don't wanna throw my controller or break my keyboard while playing Pes 13. Or they should atleast add option to have fast responsiveness for offline play.

Last but not the least: make Pc version on par with Ps4 and not block Pes from steam in my country. I can't even buy Pes 15 16. Well it wasn't worth anyway, but come on!

BREATH EFFECT
CTApmFmWsAAS_i9.png
Done

ss_visual.jpg

Why they don´t fix the touching body of the players tall and smaller one's when they try to hug and touch on your back? Not real in PES 2016. :(

Also, phisicality in PES 2014 was better than it is now (I mean, being able to keep the opponent away by simply flicking the right stick was a great addition to the gameplay mechanics even if these situations would too often result in a "deadlock" with both the players engaged in a shoulder-to-shoulder battle being unable to stop the ball from going out of the pitch no-matter-what).

When 2015 came out and they rid this jostle right stick in favour of quick select player I was very pissed off TBH.

I want this back but better balanced based on the the player your controlling physical stats vs who your are jostling with/against stats. I also want to see this when two players jump for header ... it was mentioned this was coming (header jostling) for 2016 but never saw this on PC.

Putting this more defined control under user with right stick just adds immersion and fluid feeling. I dont want "contextual" button smashing only .. thats why I left Fifa.

Back
Top Bottom