PES 2017: your ideas and suggestions

This is my friend's suggestion.

--------------------
My name is Watchara Wongcharoen and nick name is Aon. I'm Winning Eleven fan since Winning Eleven 3 final version. I have many idea in my experience from playing WE and PES more than 15 years.

-- Subscription --

Many people like PES2013 and they don't move to PES2015. If you design a new subscription system 1 year for PES2017. if the subscription still not expire. The customer can upgrade to PES2018 for free until they subscription end.

I new comer want to buy a blu-ray or DLC will have a 1 year subscription and next subscription don't need to by a blu-ray. They can use same account for download. Re-desing a system for this solution if you need.

you can sell a same price and don't need discount price when game is near a new version.

I think my idea can help you for reduce a cost for maintenance server. You can close old version and go to support a newest version only. You can move a subscriber base to new game, new system every year and leave an old version only 1 year if you want to choice to them.

-- myClub is my club --

From subscription system. you can create a one database for each subscripiton. When they play a new version of PES. They can play a same club of previous version.

-- Age --

Please increase 1 year of player age every 1 calendar month. Because the gamer will rotation and use a new player in their squad list. every player will retire when an age to end like a master league mode.

*On PES2015 after UCL semi final event. I usually see a super star team and alien team when I play myClub online division.

-- Equipment --

A good system from PES2013. For difference of player, Myclub should to have a equipment or training skill like a master league.

-- Manager --

I don't like to buy a manager in myClub PES2015 because it isn't flexible when I want to change an information. I think for more flexible you can sell a planning style, attack or defend style or development player style.

-- Player skill --

You can sell a card for upgrade a young player in squad list.

-- Become a Legend --

Move to check online database because in 11vs11 mode have a many chest people for edit a training point to play. same age, equipemnt and player skill from above.

I'm sorry if my English isn't good enough.

Watchara Wongcharoen (Aon)

Assistant IT Manager

Dear administrators and forum users! Currently collecting material for an article coming to an end! Please unsubscribe until 26/10/15 (until October 26) to all those who still have something to say on this topic!

The publication of an article and send it KONAMI planned 02/11/15.

The collection of material for the article was carried by the following links:
Forum discussion pesfan.com: https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?261751-PES-2017-your-ideas-and-suggestions
Discussion forum evo-web.co.uk: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=75267
Forum discussion winningelevenblog.com: http://winningelevenblog.com/forums...sid=65b5fd9bb7f623b600c4c18c22c331d4&start=20
Forum discussion pesgaming.com: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=97885
Forum discussion peswe.com: http://peswe.com/fm/showthread.php?t=10829

The following are the wishes that had already been proposed earlier (so please - do not repeat):
● CPU AI needs to play more human-like, errors and more dynamic range of play/tactics whilst in game.
● A stadium creator is a must but I do remember Adam Bhatti saying that there is licensing issues, if this is the case can we please have more stadium range, low league, middle leagues, high leagues.
● Improve night lighting.
● Flashes and plags and waving in crowd
● More animations (Especially for the goalkeepers)
● A good shooting system with plenty of variety which also means more natural and realistic keepers.
● Revamp the current free-kick and penalty system, it's terrible and remove the lines completely
● Much more animations, i would like to see a variety and have few different ones for each thing.
● Snow!
● Proper footplanting, remove the sliding/skeeting
● Atmosphere (just play the FIFA15 opening match between Liverpool and Man City)
● Fast replay then slow motion replay.
● 2vs2 online must be used on all stadiums
● Player input still needs to be more responsive
● Teammate AI still needs work - Sometimes when I'm in possession I notice that I hold unto the ball way longer than I'd like because no ones making any good runs
● Online When creating a room you should be able to set more options.
● A marketplace for MyClub
● More realistic collisions and battling for the ball when jostling and arial duels, shirt pulling elbows etc
● Edit for kits for xbox one
● Defending needs to be better
● No delay while switching/skipping scenes
● Seamless cut-scene, realtime presentation, stadium atmosphere and contextual player reactions.
● Reduced short sizes.
● Improve AI - More variation in goals, MORE FOULS.
● Away Crowd for goals is almost mute.
● Stadium creator (not editor) with lots of options
● A dedicated button for manual instant replay. They must disable automatic repetition after every shot or foul asap. It's annoying and there's a lot thing that you want to see more than a shot or foul.
● Real time throw in, corner kick and goal kick. No more black screen between them.
● Old free kick executions (like PS1/PS2 days).
● Highlights to be at 100% speed instead of slowed down.
● A proper stanina system especially for online, to penalize players for pressuring all game with 3 players
● Lack of fouls! We want a realistic foul system.
● J. League and Japan national team full license.
● Number of spectators (also implemented in old-gen PES).
● Cross-platform Edit Data (also known as option file) sharing. System settings / Game option
● Better Cam options, specially for online matches
● Different types of referees in strictness, about 10 different referee team at least with strictness level 1-10 for example
● Bit concern that in the box 1-on-1 the keeper still doesnt have a chance.
● Improved ball physics also needed to add more variation to the shots, every shot feels the same strong and mostly hits the target or goes a bit wide, there are no really awful shots wich go really wide, or over the bar like in reality
● Better shooting system, with more variety, more error depending on player stats, which foot he use, the angle of his body and much more variety in ball tranjectories.
● I'd like to see again the offline community mode from PES 2012.
● Dedicated servers for online
● Handballs
● myClub is my club/ When they play a new version of PES. They can play a same club of previous version.

If you with something do not agree of the above - please also let know about it. This is important to us!

We could've provided you with more information if it wasn't for linguistic complications.

Thank you for your attention and response!

If they will fix all of them, there will no need for expecting a new football game:)

For me, unrealistic AI performances , easy scoring , WWE licenced referees (maximum 3-4 foul during a match) ,idiot goalkeepers and always dangerous shoots are biggest problems in the game. If they will update them, It'll be great.

The following are the wishes that had already been proposed earlier (so please - do not repeat)
You covered everything wrong with PES, FIFA and any other video football game ever created. If people can't repeat, then this is going to be a very short suggestions thread.

* New updated and more varied player models worthy ps4 and the fox engine
* Bring back crucial stats such as Shot technique, dribble speed and acceleration
* Enhance the stats system even more

The game has a good base and should be developed more in dept now.

I throw the simple suggestion, make sure the game has the fully updated squads on release day, its the main reason people buy the game, to have updated teams with the newest kits. surely test the game before releasing? leaving keepers on normal setting instead of superstar for on-line is such a silly mistake.

A emblem editor which is perhaps similar to PES5 would be good for Xbox Users seeing as we can't import images.

Bring back the boot editor and a stadium editor and let us have more variety, or even add more stadiums, even if they are just generic made up. Its better then just 18, would be nice to play master league with teams playing in different stadiums.

General:

-No scripting at all. Knowing when the game lets you score a goal oder concede one is just boring
- more variety at pass assists. why did they remove one level?
- shots must be balanced and more variety. they are totally overpowered. why did they remove the low shot from pes 2014?
-AI needs a complete overhaul. defensive line has to go ON the ball and cant let the opponent pass through to score a goal.
- proper AI that doesnt have to cheat! Scripting and cheating is the m ost frustrating thing!
- different style of referees
- realistic injuries

Master League:
- Training needs a compelte overhaul: Why cant i do some free training with my team and improved my team that way?
- realistic transfer fees
- games at different times ( championship games at midday, CL, EL at noon)
- realistic youth teams
- abality to improve the club at different levels ( stadium, trainees centre etc.)

thats it for the first time. May complement it int he next days.

No scripts, no handicap.
Handicap replaced good ladder system.
Like blizzard and Starcraft 2 ( hidden mmr for match making) there is great ladder system. System try keep 50% win ratio for all. only good players have higher and TOP players have 70% or higher win ratio.
Free Script, free handicap and we have game from dream! And most importantly Fair game...

As they pop into my head:

- improved graphics (doh)
- snow weather
- windy weather that influences ball trajectory and speed (for the lulz :D)
- 100% fully physics based collision system; the one we have now is a decent start but it can be done so much more with it
- further improve the goalkeepers
- nets need way more polygons to look and feel better; they also need to be heavier to feel more like the real ones
- TS is too overpowered, make it have less of an impact
- replays are a disaster in 2016, they need to change them fully for 2017
- fully physics based cloths on players for shirt pulling and why not, even ripping them
- improve dynamic weather and make it accessible in all modes
- remove all black screens if possible, make the game real time all the time
- CPU needs to be a LOT more varied in it's attacking choices

Imo the goal keepers need to be changed they do not always react to human input
Here's a scenario I experienced AI puts in a long through ball from inside or near his own pen aulty area all the way to the edge of my area as soon as I saw the speed and trajectory of this pass I was pressing the GK to come of his line button but for almost 2 seconds the keeper did not react and when he finally did it was too late and the AI calmly slotted into the corner with a player who had by now broken inside my goal area...This is ridiculous

Secondly there needs to be some kind of effort to ensure AI difficulty stays within certain limits
Example of this all but proving my point

Semi Final of Champions League VS Roma (My team Liverpool) I won 13-2 over 2 legs

2 games later FA Cup final as Liverpool lost 5-o Vs Chelsea tried again lost 7-0 and eventually I tried 10x lost every time by huge scorlines

It is not the fact that I lost but the manner in which the AI claimed certain victories in short it cheats.... players always run to time runs and never offside, barges my players to the ground evades any attempted tackles even if I have multiple players surrounding them and snapping at his heels whilst my players find it almost impossible to tackle...I mean what is going on here

The difficulty level should be marginally differnt from game to game not bordering on ignoring the game physics which you have to comply with...this situation is unrealistic and frankly no fun

OK other than that those to major problems the game is generally much improved but here I have some ideas to enhance the football experience

The player rating system still needs tweaking it is IMPOSSIBLE to receive higher than 8.5 or lower than 3.5...why is this the ratings are from 0-10 so why do we only have a range of 5?

I was excited to see the manager section when I first played the game thinking that a long time idea of mune had finally been included however it hasn't so I will explain it here

What would be really cool (and not in Fifa) is a create a manager editor for every team or at least a decent number of teams, this would work like the player creator only having subtle differences in their attire such as suits or tracksuits ties etc, you could create a manager profile for each team and then when that team plays regardless of AI or human control you would half CGI cut scenes where you would see the managers reactions to events on the pitch...in this way the real life manegerial counterparts could be represented visually accurately very accurately thus adding a new depth to the realism

My second idea are stats, what I mean is that their could be a database of all the stats for every team regardless of user and even a leaderboard to present these statistics, which would be almost identical to the statistical catagories which are currently just shown for a single user, a similar idea was used in NFS games with great success and I think most people would appreciate it

National anthems for all the national teams would be nice but not that important

Finally a means to be able to drop or add teams to a division and also edit leagues add them to another division thus creating a 3 or even four league system....believe me patches would take care of the rest and the game would suddenly be much closer to FIFa in this regard without having to pay for licensing rights

Oh just one more point I almost forgot Free side select should be standard in the normal retail game version, you may say well then people would cheat
So what?, why should I you or anybody else care?, i mean they are only cheating themselves...right?
The point is me and many people I know sometimes play leagues or seasons or cups etc with multiple friends on a night now it is not as much fun if for most matches the other 3 humans are watching a player play the AI?,
Firstly there are less humans playing so there are less people getting enjoyment and entertainment, Secondly they are playing the AI which is NEVER as much fun for the other human players as watching to humans especially then they know both those players and can interact and input and take sides basically it is more immersive for them even though they are not currently playing a match etc, Honestly this is a no brainer and in so many ways, because the more people enjoy the game the higher they rate it, which means potentially increased sales for Konami, So be smart Konami just include free side select in the game, ignore the cheats they are not hurting anybody so why should anybody care?

thx for listening

I wish The game Developers the best of luck with the new title and look forward to the best version yet hopefully

Last edited:
Another thing that comes in my mind is the shooting of AI. They ALWAYS shoot low and hard in the corners. ALWAYS. Thats just ridiculous. That needs to be fixed.

My suggestions are:

- Snow mode
- Coin throwing at the start of a game animation
- Referee spray animation
- A better atmosphere
- More stadiums and leagues

Mainly of that 5 is Snow mode, like in PES 6.

I'd like to have much better control over the keepers. They've been a weak point for years.

Although in PES2016 I've seen some incredible acrobatic saves, mostly you just boot the ball straight at the keeper and it goes in, straight through him.

The need to use super cancel, as soon as i have the marker over my player is should be in control of him, not the AI continuing to run him along a rail.

Also the make the PC version the lead platform and make it push high end PC's, and port down to the consoles.

As they pop into my head:

- improved graphics (doh)
- snow weather
- windy weather that influences ball trajectory and speed (for the lulz :D)
- 100% fully physics based collision system; the one we have now is a decent start but it can be done so much more with it
- further improve the goalkeepers
- nets need way more polygons to look and feel better; they also need to be heavier to feel more like the real ones
- TS is too overpowered, make it have less of an impact
- replays are a disaster in 2016, they need to change them fully for 2017
- fully physics based cloths on players for shirt pulling and why not, even ripping them
- improve dynamic weather and make it accessible in all modes
- remove all black screens if possible, make the game real time all the time
- CPU needs to be a LOT more varied in it's attacking choices

Adding to this:

- GP won in online MyClub games should be 50% higher (as it was in the last online cup challenge). The way it is now it almost forces the player to use microtransactions and this is NOT a free to play game to do that to your "respected" customers. Right now i am literally FORCED to play with a second team for FARMING GP like on korean MMO games so i can support my main team contracts, this is beyond idiotic. No chance in hell in opening new balls ...
- give up on last gen consoles already, it slows down the game's advancement a LOT
- general awareness of players needs to be greatly improved. It happens several times in each of my games that a ball that could easily be won by a player other than the one that i have selected and he just ignores it
- more fluidity and realism in player movement/animations, right now the transitions from animation to animation looks very choppy, specially in replays in slow motion

I had a few more critical issues with the game on my way here, but i forgot them for now :(. Hopefully they'll come back so i can post them.

- graphic need a big step up
- cointoss
- better presentation (menu, Replays, highlights)
- good PC Port
- much more animations
- better crowds
- smooth online play
- Goalnet improvements
- more realistic pitch

I had a few more critical issues with the game on my way here, but i forgot them for now :(. Hopefully they'll come back so i can post them.

I remembered them, two extremely critical changes:

1. Remove the timer at the end of a match in myClub/online. Sometimes i want to see the highlights and i am forced out by a completely UNNECESSARY timer!
2. Stop opposing players from canceling my goal replay, what the hell Konami? I want to see my goals!

PES Russia there's something you can add.
Force konami to improve the crappy kits on the edit mode, the logos and the slots should be the same from PS4 but implented on PC. :MAD:
I Dare konami have the balls in 2017 to give us some respect for good!
Sorry for the smile.

I remembered them, two extremely critical changes:

1. Remove the timer at the end of a match in myClub/online. Sometimes i want to see the highlights and i am forced out by a completely UNNECESSARY timer!
2. Stop opposing players from canceling my goal replay, what the hell Konami? I want to see my goals!

One more extremely important thing that i noticed today (which is beyond stupid):

3. When your manager contract is over, if extension is not approved you have to either pay GP or coins to extend his contract. But here is the stupid, STUPID design decision with this: you have to do it at that EXACT moment, if you don't have either you LOSE YOUR MANAGER !!! Yes, you lose him for ever! I guess this is just one of the many design decisions revolved around micro transactions. Thanks Konamy for respecting your customers and fans!

improve referees
improve supporters with pyro maybe, goal song, better chants
introduce road to world cup, euro, champions or europa league, some type qualifications
maybe futsal
handballs
three more clubs from croatia, dinamo, rijeka, hajduk etc
goal celebration, skills, penalty
When a player is injured , an ambulance comes for him
ofc fair play
stealing the ball without foul

It is very important that PES 2017 be richer in detail and options open. This will bring many FIFA players back to the PES in my country, but also in several other parts of the world.

. Unlock the weather, the time and stadium for the Leagues, Tournaments, Master League, Become A Legend and Cups. Almost 100% of the matches happen at night. It's frustrating. In some regions the majority of matches take place during the day with sun. The shadows on the grass could be optional. It’s impossible make an entire tournament with all the day's matches. Many of my region migrated to FIFA because of this rigidity.

. Offer new styles of goal net (net shape and net tension), not only color. Put in the options menu, the fantastic goal net that was in PES 2008 to 2011.

. Place richer animations for the final matches (Konami Cup, Konami League, Become a Legend, etc.) Do something similar to PES 2008 (Konami Cup Final). Look here the comparison of PES 2016 to PES 2008. Much more content and exciting in PES 2008:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwtS-eohIxo&feature=youtu.be

. Highlights and Replay to be at 100% speed instead of slowed down.

. Offer the ability to create custom tactics for each club through adjustable bars (sliders) and so, we can increase the level of artificial intelligence (CPU AI), calibrating various features (Player Support, Support Range, Position Switch, Attacking Style, Pressing, Defensive Line, Compactness, Defensive Strategy, Passing, Crossing, Shooting, etc.). This was the period of PES 2010 to 2014 and was very helpful.

. Improve the match level of the CPU. There are teams (super star) that players play passing the ball all the time, players don’t kick, players don’t play a high ball in the area (lofted pass).

. The sound of the ball when it hit the post or the crossbar is weak. Replace with a higher and more realistic sound (similar to FIFA).

. Allow the import of custom sounds of the crowd and music for the highlights of matches.

. Have full control of the goalkeeper at any time of the match.

. Make a new commentary structure. For example, some kicking the ball hit the post and the crossbar, and the commentary is silent. And many commentaries are out of sync with what happens on the field.

Last edited:
Dear administrators and forum users! Currently collecting material for an article coming to an end! Please unsubscribe until 26/10/15 (until October 26) to all those who still have something to say on this topic!

The publication of an article and send it KONAMI planned 02/11/15.

The collection of material for the article was carried by the following links:
Forum discussion pesfan.com: https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?261751-PES-2017-your-ideas-and-suggestions
Discussion forum evo-web.co.uk: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=75267
Forum discussion winningelevenblog.com: http://winningelevenblog.com/forums...sid=65b5fd9bb7f623b600c4c18c22c331d4&start=20
Forum discussion pesgaming.com: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=97885
Forum discussion peswe.com: http://peswe.com/fm/showthread.php?t=10829

The following are the wishes that had already been proposed earlier (so please - do not repeat):
● CPU AI needs to play more human-like, errors and more dynamic range of play/tactics whilst in game.
● A stadium creator is a must but I do remember Adam Bhatti saying that there is licensing issues, if this is the case can we please have more stadium range, low league, middle leagues, high leagues.
● Improve night lighting.
● Flashes and plags and waving in crowd
● More animations (Especially for the goalkeepers)
● A good shooting system with plenty of variety which also means more natural and realistic keepers.
● Revamp the current free-kick and penalty system, it's terrible and remove the lines completely
● Much more animations, i would like to see a variety and have few different ones for each thing.
● Snow!
● Proper footplanting, remove the sliding/skeeting
● Atmosphere (just play the FIFA15 opening match between Liverpool and Man City)
● Fast replay then slow motion replay.
● 2vs2 online must be used on all stadiums
● Player input still needs to be more responsive
● Teammate AI still needs work - Sometimes when I'm in possession I notice that I hold unto the ball way longer than I'd like because no ones making any good runs
● Online When creating a room you should be able to set more options.
● A marketplace for MyClub
● More realistic collisions and battling for the ball when jostling and arial duels, shirt pulling elbows etc
● Edit for kits for xbox one
● Defending needs to be better
● No delay while switching/skipping scenes
● Seamless cut-scene, realtime presentation, stadium atmosphere and contextual player reactions.
● Reduced short sizes.
● Improve AI - More variation in goals, MORE FOULS.
● Away Crowd for goals is almost mute.
● Stadium creator (not editor) with lots of options
● A dedicated button for manual instant replay. They must disable automatic repetition after every shot or foul asap. It's annoying and there's a lot thing that you want to see more than a shot or foul.
● Real time throw in, corner kick and goal kick. No more black screen between them.
● Old free kick executions (like PS1/PS2 days).
● Highlights to be at 100% speed instead of slowed down.
● A proper stanina system especially for online, to penalize players for pressuring all game with 3 players
● Lack of fouls! We want a realistic foul system.
● J. League and Japan national team full license.
● Number of spectators (also implemented in old-gen PES).
● Cross-platform Edit Data (also known as option file) sharing. System settings / Game option
● Better Cam options, specially for online matches
● Different types of referees in strictness, about 10 different referee team at least with strictness level 1-10 for example
● Bit concern that in the box 1-on-1 the keeper still doesnt have a chance.
● Improved ball physics also needed to add more variation to the shots, every shot feels the same strong and mostly hits the target or goes a bit wide, there are no really awful shots wich go really wide, or over the bar like in reality
● Better shooting system, with more variety, more error depending on player stats, which foot he use, the angle of his body and much more variety in ball tranjectories.
● I'd like to see again the offline community mode from PES 2012.
● Dedicated servers for online
● Handballs
● myClub is my club/ When they play a new version of PES. They can play a same club of previous version.

If you with something do not agree of the above - please also let know about it. This is important to us!

We could've provided you with more information if it wasn't for linguistic complications.

Thank you for your attention and response!

Sorry but I don't agree with half of these so called improvement wishes
Foul system is fine for the most part just when the AI decides to cheat

Yes it is easier to tackle but it is also easier to dribble meaning there needs to be a balance

Also shots do hit the bar hit the post or go extremly wide FYI the controller input time you hold direction and length of button presses all influence ball direction and physics dynamics they are NOT always the same at all

You speak about some options and changes to add realism yes?...Well from where I am sitting the most obvious change is which the game need to get back to the Simulator feel which I originall fell in love with, is goal scoring is now too easy, and defenders imho have been dumbed down and attackers AI has been made smarter, why? I think the community wants realism not a stupid high scoring goal fest
Try watching Real football

As I have said on other forums, Free sides select should come either as default or option, this imo is a total no brainer, and while were speaking about this why isn't the offline master league multiplayer?..not everybody enjoys the online experience of the game and in any case having a competition with friends is so much fun because even if your not actually playing in a match yourself watching 2 of your buddies duking it out can be so much fun, I mean why do we have to wait before some 3rd line modding outfit creates a free side select tool, obviously it should be in as standard

Let me get this right you want LESS stamina really? I think thats ridiculous seen as almost ever player is virtually out of energy at the end the game
Imo what we should have is stamina system which regenerates slowly when the player is not sprinting and they should pretty much fully recover at HT, conversley if and when energy expire completely or almost there should be a a slightly greater effect currently it doesn't actually make much difference most of the time

Oh and I love the pen system the way it has been done now it actually gives you a skillfull chance of saving, not pot luck for a game this is more fun and more challenging and simply better...leave them alone plz...P

Much of your other cosmetic changes I agree with but are not that urgent imo, btw you are free to comment on my suggestions as well....P

Last edited:
Guys, I appreciate your efforts but if (and it's a BIG if) Konami even look at this "article" they will take one look at huge list of petty, picky requests and disregard the whole piece.

If you are going to do this properly, you need to focus on maybe half a dozen MAJOR topics not bloody snow or menu music or vague statements like "defending needs to be better". You'd be just aswell saying "make game better".

I'd suggest asking people for 6 or 7 main topics with specific examples of aspects they'd like to see improved and collate an article on the most common answers.

Do you honestly think Konami wouldn't like to implement most of the things listed!? Of course they would but the most important points are being lost amongst the trivial ones. Lets prioritise what the community want and perhaps we will see a more positive outcome next year.

On saying all this, I'd be highly surprised if our suggestions reach anyone of importance at Konami.

For what it's worth, here are my suggestions:

1. Referees:
- Refs need to call more fouls.
- Advantage rule needs fixed so play continues only when there is an actual advantage, not just because my player has the ball.

2. Shooting:
- Lots more varied shot types required
- More "scuffed" shots from difficult shot types like volleys etc

3. Goalkeepers:
- Fix the slow motion diving
- Keepers need to come of their line on 1 on 1 situations

4. Graphics/Animations:

- Shooting animations, foot choice and subsequent shot need to match realistically
- Improve night lighting (white things, like strips and goal posts, shouldn't turn grey during night games)
- Net physics need an overhall
- Shadows in day games are over bearing. Please tone them down
- Skill move animations play out too slowly

5. Scripting:
- Super cancel shouldn't slow my player down and allow my opponent to get the ball first.
- Allow me to select the player I want to control EVERYTIME! Don't lock out players so I cannot intercept a pass
- My keeper should come out when I press triangle EVERYTIME

6. General Gameplay:

- Get rid of simple, 1 button press, defence splitting throughball passes from long distances which put the attacker through 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper
- Lofted throughballs are far too overpowered
- Get rid of the double tap knock on and rework it onto the right stick (yes, like FIFA)

7. Online:

- Fully customisable cameras is a must
- Opponent shouldn't be able to cancel my replays etc
- Team selection should happen after connecting to opponent so we can match as similar skilled teams
- Allow me to quit a game at team selection screen without punishment (don't want to play against Real, Barca etc all the time)
- Improved servers
- Don't let my opponent see which player I am controlling off the ball at set pieces.

This isn't everything I'd like fixed/implemented but firing too many requests at Konami will just make their walls go up.
If they start seeing us all complaining about the same things in high numbers we might just get somewhere

fd10f3cfee35.png

CONFIRMED: The article "PES 2017: What do the fans want?" will be released and sent to the developers on 2015/12/4.

Back
Top Bottom