PES 2017 Video Thread

Some goals/chances. Sorry for the overall length of the video and the duration of some clips but I am a sucker for build-up play and seeing if the commentary offers decent narrative in the build-up.

Features a "respect for Buffon" moment from the PSG players, and a 23 pass move straight from kick-off. First "highlight" I just found funny as my name is Alan and it was like the game was breaking the fourth wall and telling me my decision making was rubbish. The last "highlight" is a great point blank save following a wonderful wee take down by my forward that caught me by surprise to the point I panicked on the finish.

Just Exhibition Mode stuff on Top Player with PA1 assist and advanced shooting. Using this set-up for control just to warm up and get more used to ball control and alike in general. Played the demo eventually using a manual passing/advanced shooting combo and seemed a sweet spot for me on Top Player, so will try that once I eventually start some competition play or ML.

Great vid . . .Drury sounded like he was calling you up for school at the beginning. . .Alan . .. . ALAN!

this was from PES16 sorry about that, but i thought i should share....

I will be posting some pes 17 goals i have saved in a few days or so, just need to score a few more goals first lol, im finding it hard to score atm.

Our first PES 2017 series is underway with 5 times European champions Barcelona hosting 5000/1 Premier League winners Leicester City on Match day 1 of the Champions league on Superstar difficulty.

Barcelona hit the road on Match Day 2 as they take on Zagreb on Croatian soil. Can the Catalan Giants secure their first win of the competition?

We're Over halfway through the group stage as Barcelona take on Fiorentina back to back in home & away fixtures with both teams competing for top spot in the group.

Wonderful diagonal ball man

Thank you! Couldn't believe it when I saw how much space the left back was in (probably down have 'attacking full backs' instruction on), and when I executed that diagonal balls I had the biggest smile on my face. The ball into the box wasn't the prettiest but the goal was enough for me to rush into uploading.

One thing I need to get the hang of is putting those long balls a couple of yards in front of the attacker instead of to feet. Would have looked much better if I managed that.

The group stages come to a close as Leicester City must avoid defeat as they host Barcelona at the King Power stadium. Then Barcelona take on Zagreb at the Nou Camp.

Home & Away legs of the first knockout tie of the Champions League. Napoli host Barcelona in the first leg, then travel to the Camp Nou for the return fixture in a thrilling game of Football.

Hello all, had to share this match with you, myClub Champions League final, go 1-0 down to Barca-bloody-lona, instant equalizer from Hazard, took three attempts but finalled hammered home.

Then on 89 minutes, Suarez nearly through on goal for Barca, a superb tackle from Varane and a classic counter attack, ball breaks to Hazard who drives for the by-line, delivers a sweet cross met by my captain Iniesta with a match winning header. This game doesn't get much more satisfying than that!

Haven't posted a video for a while, so...

(apologies for going crazy with the replay controls at the end. I caught the important bit though).

Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom