PES 2017 Video Thread

3 November 2009
England
Liverpool FC
So, figured since we've all been getting deep enough into the PES 2017 demo it was only appropriate to start a video thread.

So lets have it people - Share your beautiful PES moments, Goals, Fouls, Episodes or moments of brilliance. Doesn't matter, I'll get the ball rolling!

My Commentary as Current LaLiga Champions Barcelona take on UCL Runners up Athletico Madrid on Superstar difficulty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGewz_qJBhM

A couple of goals I've scored since switching to unassisted passing last night, focusing on nice passing moves in the build up. For the Giroud one, the main bit I wanted to share was the recycling of possession from the throw out. I could stand to hit passes a bit harder but that'll hopefully be sorted by the time the game comes out proper...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y8fu16yYhg

For this one I like the through ball to the wing. I feel like these sorts of clever passes are a lot easier in PA 0 than PA 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6q5iUR2OF4

Why aren't the vids embedding themselves anymore?

A couple of goals I've scored since switching to unassisted passing last night, focusing on nice passing moves in the build up. For the Giroud one, the main bit I wanted to share was the recycling of possession from the throw out. I could stand to hit passes a bit harder but that'll hopefully be sorted by the time the game comes out proper...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y8fu16yYhg

For this one I like the through ball to the wing. I feel like these sorts of clever passes are a lot easier in PA 0 than PA 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6q5iUR2OF4

Why aren't the vids embedding themselves anymore?

2 incredible goals there mate, you make Manual play look effortless in these clips. Love the River Plate through pass cutting the back line in half. I think it's because on PA1 the passes are on rails so there's some kind of algorithm that affects what gets intercepted whereas on Manual, it's purely organic. It's the next level of Footballing mastery. Simple to understand yet godly difficult to master.

I think the embedding problem as something to do with moving the Forum to a new Server or something or other..

Great goals but that stumble animation on tackles happens 3 times in a very short space of time ..annoying ..I've also seeneed a lot of special flick goals ones you see in a blue moon ..hopefully they aren't every other game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11B3DSf7FN0

Went ahead and uploaded a PA 0 match. Sorry about the sloppy defending, I wasn't planning on uploading this and I've mainly been focusing on the unassisted passing aspect of matches. Plus Corinthians aren't particularly threatening so I can get away with being all over the shop.

Awesome goal, That's a new animation for the keeper, not seen that one yet. The animations on this game make everything far for human and believable. Love it.

I badly miss the old free kick system but this was satisfying!

This goal was on manual passing and shooting. Loved the touch from Martial to take him away from the defender before finding Payet. I've not totally nailed the first touch mechanics after a couple of years with FIFA but I'm getting there.

Hello all, I have a PES2017 channel and I will be making Goal of the Month videos in the style of Match of the Day.
()

2Bad2Bad videos, (a take on MotD2's 2Bad2Good) which will feature bad tackles and funny incidents.

Showboat videos in the style of Soccer AM's Showboat. I am a professional video editor and motion graphics artist so hope to bring a touch of quality to the PES youtube community.

I would love to include your goals in the next Goal of the Month video! So send me any links if you want to be included!

LONG LIVE PES!

Last edited:
Just had a great game, Champions league exhibition, Man City vs Ajax, full manual on superstar.

Took the lead with a nice goal by Nolito...look for his movement to get to the nearpost...

They equalised almost instantly with a decent goal, then I scored this nice chip with Aguero to win it, especially liked the through ball from Sane...

They need to change the camera system on replays though, just let us move the camera up and down aswel as in and out!

Ain't posted here in ages, then again I've not really had as much fun with a PES game as I have with 17 in a loooooong time.

Few goals I've scored, all with manual passing and manual shooting. I'm loving it.

Suarez Zola like flick

Wijnaldum chest and volley

Wijnaldum winner

The finish to my Championship game. Their goal was a bit 'dubious' as far as the game goes, but first time i've seen something like that. Either way, the next goal made up for it.

Loving the game tbf.

Was playing in the italian cup against a smaller team and they packed the defence and hit me on the counter with a long ball. Which led to the below goal. I couldn't break them down after that. They sat in and done the same in the 2nd leg and i lost 1-0 on aggregate. Was so frustrating but real i guess!

Loved this goal because Chiellini fell and it made the chance and then the finish was superb.

And i was starting to think i wouldn't score a header in a match then two came at once. Both looked so lifelike and real and felt superb!

and

All manual by the way too.

Rich football narrative...

This thunder-bastard had me take the lead in a game in which up until that point and, as Drury rightfully says in commentary, I hadn't had a strike on goal. Enter Captain Magananelli...

The CPU scored this against. Bloody hell.

Wish I did more replays so I could see it up close. Unfortunately I was still irritated because I had only just equalized myself! End of the match to follow once it has uploaded. Was an epic finish! Absolutely love this game.

Reactions: Tom

Just started a Bundesliga season with Borussia Dortmund (top player, full manual).

Directly after the Götze goal I scored the 2:1 and Hertha became very aggressiv. Thereupon I made a bad mistake so the CPU equalized.

I switched to a higher offensive level and had many chances. The other side of the coin was that Hertha now had much space and could score 2 more goals with counter attacks. The match ended 2:4.

Brilliant game so far (even with its flaws that PES 2017 sure has). :APPLAUD:

Some goals/chances. Sorry for the overall length of the video and the duration of some clips but I am a sucker for build-up play and seeing if the commentary offers decent narrative in the build-up.

Features a "respect for Buffon" moment from the PSG players, and a 23 pass move straight from kick-off. First "highlight" I just found funny as my name is Alan and it was like the game was breaking the fourth wall and telling me my decision making was rubbish. The last "highlight" is a great point blank save following a wonderful wee take down by my forward that caught me by surprise to the point I panicked on the finish.

Just Exhibition Mode stuff on Top Player with PA1 assist and advanced shooting. Using this set-up for control just to warm up and get more used to ball control and alike in general. Played the demo eventually using a manual passing/advanced shooting combo and seemed a sweet spot for me on Top Player, so will try that once I eventually start some competition play or ML.

Back
Top Bottom