PES 2017 Video Thread

Highlights of Matchday 2 & 3 in our Liverpool UCL campaign. Can Liverpool make it 3 wins out of 3 as they travel to Brussels to take on Brugge then host Feyenoord at Anfield?

Started an ML with Preston on full manual (world class), but ain't scoring much, so thought I'd give an exhibition game with Spurs a spin instead, also full manual vs Rotherham. First goal of the match a belter from Walker. :D

I think I need to acclimatise to the full manual thing by actually playing with a good team first.

Yes, you are absolutely right and player must have Acrobatic Finish skill card too.

Last edited:
The group stages climax in Episode 4. Liverpool travel to Turin to rematch Juventus then we host Club Brugge as Qualification goes down to the wire!

Merry Xmas Evo Webbers! The knockout stages of the Champions League begin with Liverpool hosting Turkish fanatics Galatasaray at Anfield!

Bit of a delay due to my mic breaking so i treated myself to an upgrade.

No such thing as an easy game in the Champions League as our next stop is the Quarter final against current European Champions Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu for the 1st Leg.

After a crazy 5-3 defeat to Real Madrid in Spain in the previous leg, Liverpool must win by 2 clear goals to qualify for the Semi Finals!

Can we do it? Find out as we return to Anfield for the 2nd Leg of the UCL Quarter Final!

Here is my full manual goals compilation.
Against other players and AI in Master League.
Hope you enjoy it :)

This campaigns overachievers Liverpool are then we could have imagined as we host former Champions Barcelona at Anfield. The pressure is on.

Liverpool take a valuable 2-1 aggregate lead to the intimidating fortress known as the Nou Camp. Just 1 more positive result away from the Final in Cardiff, can the Reds hold their nerve?

Well, we made it . Liverpool v Bayern Munich in the prestigious Champions League Final. Can we make it a record 6 European trophies against the Bavarian Club or will the Bundesliga Champions tear up the fairytale story we've penned so far?

Back
Top Bottom