PES 2017 Tactics Discussion & Real teams Thread

Klashman have you stop your project? If the answer is yes I'm really sad :(
I love your work on tacts, I have seen some project on others site and now seems that you have stopped them.
Please tell something

Hi, I'm still working on tactics, but i'm caught between a rock and hard place right now. I've been focusing on a few other things in life, i was waiting for the big update and PES Universe V3 with all my tactics to hit. Now it has its sadly put back V3 release as everything needs to be done again. So editing has been very frustrating this year for PES.

Its getting frustrating all these updates which reset everything back to zero then i have to do them all from scratch over and over esepcially when i literally did every single european team on PC, but 1.02 comes out and ZOOP back to default again!

I managed to make about 6 different career modes so at least i can play competitively against the AI using them. that along with another 5 league modes.

I have an EDIT.bin i wanted to release, but its on 1.01 and wont work with the new update on PC.

Right not i'm finishing off a Champions League kitpack and i will reorganise my site so when i release the new .pdf files everything can be easily downloaded off my site which will be sometime next week.

Also that hagi aslan is making money off my tactics on PES patch AGAIN! He does this all the time if i dont put in on there first. Does my head in.

Hi Klashman, I lve your work. Happy too see that you're back. I have some question for you, i question you in other thread of papinho&royce tacts (you know wich) can you answer me please :) and right now i made another question take a look ..
Good night or day :)
and in this forum there is a thread to convert an edit from 1.01 to 1.02 and think to 1.03 too

Last edited:
Its getting frustrating all these updates which reset everything back to zero then i have to do them all from scratch over and over esepcially when i literally did every single european team on PC, but 1.02 comes out and ZOOP back to default again!
It is a nightmare, and nobody PES-related will answer the frustrations of the community they're supposed to listen to.

I hope they stop with the updates that reset everything next year. Sorry that you've lost everything you've done, Klash.

Dude you can go on there website and download them for free, only reason it was $5-$10 was if you wanted to get them earlier that's it.
I knew you can get it for free but only the previous version not the updated ones. I still hope klashman69 can do it in pdf so everyone can enjoyed them.

Hi, I'm still working on tactics, but i'm caught between a rock and hard place right now. I've been focusing on a few other things in life, i was waiting for the big update and PES Universe V3 with all my tactics to hit. Now it has its sadly put back V3 release as everything needs to be done again. So editing has been very frustrating this year for PES.

I managed to make about 6 different career modes so at least i can play competitively against the AI using them. that along with another 5 league modes.

I have an EDIT.bin i wanted to release, but its on 1.01 and wont work with the new update on PC.

Right not i'm finishing off a Champions League kitpack and i will reorganise my site so when i release the new .pdf files everything can be easily downloaded off my site which will be sometime next week.

Also that hagi aslan is making money off my tactics on PES patch AGAIN! He does this all the time if i dont put in on there first. Does my head in.
you tweeted the pdf would be ready yesterday.. can you post it here please?

thanks bro, these are great. However these actually are not in pes unvirse option file... so i wouldnt buy the early access just for this

Konami man, the issue is they keep resetting them after every single update so they had to redo the file from scratch just recently.

Why do players get moved around in fluid formations and is there a way to position them where you want them?

E.g. Salah is starting the game as a DMF when he's supposed to starting as a RWF. When I switch it around it doesn't stick, instead someone else ends up in a wrong position.

No point having fluid formations if you can't dictate players starting positions.

yeah i have been noticing that too. I will start nasri on the right, but he ends up on the left the whole time and the opposite middy is on the right...

I've found the perfect settings for barca and chelsea (2 hour of test)
Now i'm really satisfied.
First thing set the SM to offensive FB, set FB in kickoff and IN Possession more or less on the same line of CB, in NON Possession set them SM more wide possible . Basically this is the key to have a real Wing-back, finally..
A lot of change of role in both the teams to fit their scheme, but man, really i watched 5 match in Coach mode, and their style of playing are really improved. Now I really love this game.

Other things to remember
the preferred role and the player style are the key
the starting position is useful only to match the right players in the first eleven, i think is better put a bit more forward WB(FB\SM), CC(CC) and DM (DM\CC) in OUT of possession, so the player apply the pressing in the right way. But in the end the style,preferred position and ability are the key to set them properly.

in my video i set fabregas CC classic 10 (adding DM to alternative role) ,matic CC build up, and Kante DM (Box to Box with Track Back).
Hazard SS Creative Playmaker ,removed track back from Diego Costa, set William RWF box-to-box, adding CM to alternative role (A).

The best two overall from those three will be in starting eleven .
The better couple of midfielder for me are matic\fabregas but all the three settings look fine.
The style of whole team will change for any different couple, try .

For Barca
Rakitic CC Destroyer (a bit weird but looks fine)
Iniesta CM Classic 10
Busquests DM Build up
Messi creative playamaker SS
Neymar SS Prolific Winger

For all the player both the team (and i will do the same for all the player in the game) i removed Trickster,,Mazing Run,Speeding Bullet and Hole player

Hope helps and works
smile.gif

Sorry my video is in Italian .
So little translation
Sviluppo ---> Build up
Mastino--->Destroyer
Tornante--->Track Back
Classico N.10 ---> Old style n.10
Onnipresente--->Box-to-Box
Regista Creativo---> Creative Playmaker
Terzino offensivo--->Offensive CB
CL or CD--->SL
TD or TS---> FB
AM--> CAM
P--->CF
SP-->SS
DM-->DM
EDA-->RWF
ESA--->LWF

Last edited:
I have heard that removing trickster,mazing run would be better since there would be less unnecessary/weird dribbles from ai
but what are the reasons of removing speeding bullet and hole player?
I would like to know how they impact the game:)

I have heard that removing trickster,mazing run would be better since there would be less unnecessary/weird dribbles from ai
but what are the reasons of removing speeding bullet and hole player?
I would like to know how they impact the game:)

i have to finish it but this is my idea after week of testing

This is my personal idea of tactics applied to PES 2017

To explain how the game consider the different role sometimes I compared them to some old style football role
the secondary position has ever A grade
I removed Trickster,,Mazing Run,Speeding Bullet from all the player and Hole player for the most of them. I have yet to figure out what they do except run the players without a sense, or dribble in front of the opposite without success loosing opportunity for key pass. (If someone find something of useful in those player style please tell me what :) )

GK
I'd removed the defensive goalkeeper style from the game (thnks royce), because The CPU will almost never come off their line even when it absolutely calls for it (cit Royce).And basically make the keeper less reactive (check Buffon, with or without)

CB
I've to do more test, but removing the Extra Frontman Style from almost all CB in the game,could be a fix for the no-sense last bar of the offensive prowess, used by someteam in knock-out match like european qualifications,cup final or any important match or derby.
Set Build Up for CB with playmaking duties (Bonucci,Boateng,Sammer) adding if them need weighted pass ability.

FB
Set him to FB in all trhee fluid formation, just add him defensive fullbacks( or build up
(adding also the DM role secondary position (B)) if you want a more smart player that sometimes push up.

WB (FB/CL)
This is the real problem BTW i think this tricks could fix the strange setting added for standard WB. Make all of them Offensive Fullbacks
,in the Out of possession set them CL in the last position before they become FB and as close as possible to the side line. FB position back and wide possibily, in the IN possession and Kick off set them FB in the last position before they become CL and as close as possible to the side line.

DM
I recommend to remove also the anchor-man style from the most of DM that have it, that make the DM an half-back (in italian language centromediano metodista), a role of Old football formation not used anymore in modern football. So just few player needs this style (Javi Martinez, Mascherano) other classic DM fit better with Build Up (Busquets),Box-to-Box (Kantè,Khedira) or Destroyer(Sturaro, Khedira).

CM
Hole player is a weird style, It put the midfielder constantly inside the penalty area when in possession, this make the teams less compact and open space for the opposite counter-attack (i could compare it with a inside forward in the old style formations).So atm i removed it from all the CC. Anyway a midfielder without any style is too much offensive in the same way, so my advice is put for all the base midfielder (CC) the destroyer style(Rakitic,Marchisio,Ramsey) that make them a little bit disciplined. If the player is more creative make it Old Style N.10 (Fabregas,Iniesta,Pjanic) or Build up adding him the DM role in alternative positions if you need some kind of deep-lying playmaker Pirlo,Xabi ALonso

CL
Really few player that fit this position
The CL is not intended how a less offensive winger, is another role that put the player on the side with playmaking and covering duties (like Beckham). My advice is N.10 Old style or Creative Playmaker, with the same positions in all three fluid formation or if you don't like it try set AM on IN possession to put him a little more advanced.
If you need a player that run up and down on the side line (some kind of tornante like Florenzi,Angelo Di Livio)set him CL in all position with box-to-box role and trackback, remove

RWF,LWF
ATM Winger doing the right things but there are a tons of style in the real football so, go ahead to edit them., I'm testing dummy runner in alternative to prolific winger and for Walcott fits well, he sometimes is centering a bit and I wanted this. For William i have added to him the CM alternative position also adding Box-to-Box Role (but removing Trackback). So now he is cover a little more and develop some defensive duties.
If you need a more creative and unpredictable player(Reus,Ribery,Robben,Douglas Costa,Bale)who stay wide, set his preferred position to WF with alternative role SS,add Prolific Winger and put him as WF in kickoff and in IN possession and as SS in out of possession
If you need he stay a little more in the center make him SS secondary WF Creative Playmaker(Messi,Hazard)In IN Possession 'and kickoff with their preferred position and in OUT of Possesion with their secondary position.
or WF secondary CF Prolific Winger(Ronaldo,Martial,Griezmann 2014) In OUT Possession 'and kikcoff with their preferred position and in IN of Possesion with their secondary position.
To reproduce the Raumdeuter role (muller,sterling, volland) set him CL Hole Player secondary WF + trackback with this setting
KO IP OP
WF CL WF

AM
Need more time to test, anyway my preferred settings atm are CAM Classic n.10 or CAM Box-to-Box or CAM Creative playmaker(not tested yet)
with Class. N.10 AM in KO and OP and SS in IP (Ozil)or
Creat. PM AM in KO and OP SS in IP (Rooney+Trackback) or
Class. N.10 AM in KO and IP and CC in OP (Ganso,Riquelme, could be right also for David Silva)+ Inserimento

SS
For people like Dybala, SS creative PM in all KO OP IP
For False-9 (Firmino rulez) same settings with trackback and lower the position in all three scheme.
For people like T.Henry i think CF Dummy Runner secondary SS , SS in KO and OP, CF in IP.
For Fantasista like Maradona, Baggio SS Old N.10 secondary AM, SS in KO e IP, AM in OP (give him all the passing ability)or Maradona SS Creative Playmaker secondary AM, SS in KO e IP, AM in OP (give him the most part of the passing ability).

CF
Leave him CF in all three fluid scheme
Give him trackback only for box-to-box CF like Mandzukic (for Diego Costa for example is too much)
Anyway here all the settings are fine, be creative :)

Other impressions
Mark Man and Fighting spirit make the player more aggressive and he of course make more fouls, try to with and without.aniway something Fighting Spirit put the player a little more out of position (WB FB\CL)
Track-back is a way to make less offensive a player.

Other advice is to improve the compactness

Last edited:
very interesting and useful:WORSHIP:, never realize I could edit such things to impact the game hugely, I need to study more:D

Kilay. .why did you remove hole player? It's very useful for midfielders to burst through into the box and score.

Both of them are useful . . I'd rather have a Classic no.10 and a hole player to run on to his passing.

SS (Creative) CF (Fox) SS (Creative)
2 CMF with both BTB or 1 Classy
LMF (BTB) RMF (BTB)
3 build up defs
Offensive GK

I'm having fine 1st ML season with lv4 support pass quick counter and 5 each lv agressive wide frontline pressure, added advanced deep defensive and/or gegenpress (while trailing).
mostly built from the wingback one-two-pass to the mids and letting the SS's find their hole to break.

Kilay. .why did you remove hole player? It's very useful for midfielders to burst through into the box and score.
Hole player is a weird style, It put the midfielder constantly inside the penalty area when in possession, this make the teams less compact and open space for the opposite counter-attack
if you don't believe me try to set chelsea and barca following my video (change role,position style,ability, ecc) and see how both team are playing, is another world, really, test it.

Back
Top Bottom