PES 2017 Tactics Discussion & Real teams Thread

Good work klashman. Remember not to get too stressed. Everyone appreciates and enjoys your work but keep the family happy too :)

Saturday i will release a PES Galaxy file with all 20 premier League teams and 7 other european teams.

Im relaxing doing any PES related stuff bar playing the thing since i have worked myself into some stress issues over the last 3 years due to family grievances.

To sum up how good the game is this year despite 15% of it being broken due to the lack of sensitivity in dribbling/movement compared to PES 2011-2013 im doing CPU vs CPU tests with these strategies and consistently getting realistic results.

This really is one of the best football games of all time and a landmark in gameplay development.

Can't wait for your file, Klash!

Funny for me it's equally so - playing arround with team styles and other things helps to relax and to forget outside stuff for a while

for ps4 im working on new screenshot methods, anyone can use my tactics in whatever option file.

the premier league tactics have been released on my site as videos for now

its just videos. it shows you how each team is setup so you have to do it manually. PES Universe will have all my EPL tactics in their V2 update though

i have already done all the tactics and formation for every team based on their realife playstyle its similar to truebits..

Thanks, klashman, for your tactics file. The extra authenticity and variety is an important addition to PES. I'm going to start an EPL season for the full experience (I'm holding off playing a long ML until Konami patch in more injuries and reduce the rate of stamina recovery - squad management is too easy right now).

A question for anyone - does the fluid formation kick-off formation actually do anything? Even when I use an extreme formation (such as all players lined up at the side of the pitch) the players still line up in a regular way.

After a weekend of flicking between the 2 -which is horrible - PES gets my time this year. Looking forward to putting these formations on

I've been working on some tactical recreations seeing as PES offers so much variety in this aspect, here's my latest one:

NOTE: I briefly showed the 'Deep Defensive Line' advanced instruction in the video - this can be an option for when you want to be extremely defensive. Using this in unison with lowering your mentality (press down on the d-pad twice) can really help your team sit in and defend a narrow lead. Beware, on occasions it can lead to having to withstand heavier pressure and at times can see pockets of space open up between your defensive and midfield lines.

Just sharing another thing I've been working on somebody on YouTube asked for Thomas Tuchel's 3-2-2-3 system so I gave it a crack:

The 'Hug the Touchline' advanced instruction is completely personal preference. I prefer my wingers to be wide initially but cut in heavily in the final third. If you have great 1 vs 1 dribblers then you could use the instruction to consistently isolate them against a full back. It can also be used in order to stretch a deep/narrow defense and create more space for the central players. This will render them less of a goal-scoring threat though.

Hopefully this can save you a job when it comes to getting your Bundesliga tactics done Klash!

Apologies, but how do these edit.bin files work exactly? Is this for PC? Am excited to have a more authentic prem experience and appreciate the work, but can't find any how tos nor does it look like this file just replaces an existing :(

Apologies, but how do these edit.bin files work exactly? Is this for PC? Am excited to have a more authentic prem experience and appreciate the work, but can't find any how tos nor does it look like this file just replaces an existing :(
The edit.bin is for PC, copy-paste it in Documents/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2017/save.

Note that this is only compatible with the older version of the PES Galaxy Patch. With the newer version you can only do the tactics by yourself (pausing the videos), until Klashman uploads his OF.

Ah
The edit.bin is for PC, copy-paste it in Documents/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2017/save.

Note that this is only compatible with the older version of the PES Galaxy Patch. With the newer version you can only do the tactics by yourself (pausing the videos), until Klashman uploads his OF.
Ahh in the save. Thanks much, i think I'll wait for now as i just got the patch working.

Back
Top Bottom