PES 2017 Tactics Discussion & Real teams Thread

Yes with la Liga and Serie A, i doing a promotion with PES Universe with them though since that option file will have all my tactics. I have them done :)

Kanpachi, if you downloaded the EPL .pdf you can see it with chelsea and the 3-4-3. Moses and Alonso are wingbacks

I knew there was something I was supposed to do before I settled in to watch the Barcelona game :LOL:

I've got the file sat here on my desktop but haven't looked through it yet!

Have you had issues with them moving into the center too much, on my game they stay wide unless you have your sliders set to attack in the middle, even they they are disciplined in their defensive positioning.

The key is, if you look at watford which really is a 5-3-2 where i put them as full backs in defence, when you do this they don't close the opposing team down actively on the flanks because they automatically run back and join the center backs which allows a lot of space on the wings and tires your wing backs out a little unnecessarily if you playing a possession based strategy.

It works with Watford becuase they play long ball football up to two strikers, with bigger teams like juventus, you need that harmony in and out of positioning.

I have a question to ask
so the ai team will use advanced instructions automatically even we don't edit them
I wonder if the edit works perfectly
for example, set a team with attack fullbacks and central target
when ai control that team, will they use the same advanced instructions as above?
or they choose themselves(other instructions like tikitaka?)

Hey guys

Have you guys noticed that they have removed the option from laSt year to edit and have 2 different fluid formations one offensive and one defensive that you could switch between games. I don't know why they have removed it. Or maybe I just can't find the right button to press or something.

Hey guys

Have you guys noticed that they have removed the option from laSt year to edit and have 2 different fluid formations one offensive and one defensive that you could switch between games. I don't know why they have removed it. Or maybe I just can't find the right button to press or something.

I think you're referring to the option Switch Preset Tactics under Support Settings.

Turn it ON and you then get three formations that you can switch between during a match - Main (Offensive), Defensive and Custom, all of which can have Fluid Formations applied for Start of Match, In Possession and Out of Possession.

Its still there, you need to switch 'Change preset tactics' on in the same menu where you select 'Auto offside trap' and other settings.

the CPU dont use this anymore like the last 3 years though.

Its still there, you need to switch 'Change preset tactics' on in the same menu where you select 'Auto offside trap' and other settings.

the CPU dont use this anymore like the last 3 years though.

I also thought it was gone forever, I like to reserve the custom formation for when I need to go full zeman on a team:LOL:

Have you had issues with them moving into the center too much, on my game they stay wide unless you have your sliders set to attack in the middle, even they they are disciplined in their defensive positioning.

The key is, if you look at watford which really is a 5-3-2 where i put them as full backs in defence, when you do this they don't close the opposing team down actively on the flanks because they automatically run back and join the center backs which allows a lot of space on the wings and tires your wing backs out a little unnecessarily if you playing a possession based strategy.

It works with Watford becuase they play long ball football up to two strikers, with bigger teams like juventus, you need that harmony in and out of positioning.
Any plans on Serie A -B tactics,might restart my ML,and edit all of them.
Or tips on getting your CPU opponents to play a bit more conservative,ball movement yes,but not going up and down?
I'm not on PS4 or PC so can't get patched

Yes, all of my tactics will be in the PES Universe option file V3 and onwards. we will have a dedicated option file for tactics!

Yes, all of my tactics will be in the PES Universe option file V3 and onwards. we will have a dedicated option file for tactics!

im using this method for teams i dont know, is giving great results with teams playing more free, my optionfile im releasing tonight has all teams with fluid formations on

Hi Klashman69, I admire your work. This is my first post but I follow you since PES 2012.
Any chance you post Serie A tactics in PDF format? Thanks

How do people find playing with these tactics? Do they make a big difference to how the game is played? Wondering about implementing them myself (for PC), but would take a while.

Hi Klash I'm very sorry for off topic but I need your opinion about cpu cheating : I remember your and Sabatasso discussion on pes 13 about system000 where all gamer story is recorded. There Sabatasso said that creating a new system000 file and picked up it read only cpu never cheats. What do you think about using the same procedure in pes 17? You think that we can use the same trick in pes 17? Again sorry if I bother you with my off topic but for me is very very important your opinion about. Thanks a lot Klash.

You need to try and see it yourself, mate. This is quite a controversial measure with some people arguing for a big difference, while others are writing everything down to placebo. I will probably try it out over the next days too.

Unfortunately i didn't start a ML yet. So i can't try if this measure work or not. If you can try can i know if it works? Thanks Tinker

The edit.bin is for PC, copy-paste it in Documents/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2017/save.

Note that this is only compatible with the older version of the PES Galaxy Patch. With the newer version you can only do the tactics by yourself (pausing the videos), until Klashman uploads his OF.

Ok so which older versions .. 1.00 only or up to 1.10 or 1.11

Hi klashman69 are you not going to release the rest of the 3 league tactics in pdf format ? It is sad that you are making them exclusive to pesuniverse only. I thought it would be nice to share them for use in other option files. Especially when pesuniverse are charging $5-$10 pounds for an updated option file.

Hi klashman69 are you not going to release the rest of the 3 league tactics in pdf format ? It is sad that you are making them exclusive to pesuniverse only. I thought it would be nice to share them for use in other option files. Especially when pesuniverse are charging $5-$10 pounds for an updated option file.

Dude you can go on there website and download them for free, only reason it was $5-$10 was if you wanted to get them earlier that's it.

Back
Top Bottom