PES 2017 Tactics Discussion & Real teams Thread

@Deco i think kilay is speaking about CM and not AMF . Classic CM rarely is in the penalty area even if a CM without hole ability is enough offensive in the regular game. This is why I see often a "total return " when the opponent squad take the ball after an attacking action. So often you don't have midfield battles with long ball tactics but an end to end actions IMO.

@Deco i think kilay is speaking about CM and not AMF . Classic CM rarely is in the penalty area even if a CM without hole ability is enough offensive in the regular game. This is why I see often a "total return " when the opponent squad take the ball after an attacking action. So often you don't have midfield battles with long ball tactics but an end to end actions IMO.

Fair enough incas but he didn't specify that he was only talking about CMF's, whereas I'm only talking about AMF's. I usually assign a couple of midfielders to 'join the attack' and it works well a lot of the time.

Thnks. That's the point
Fair enough incas but he didn't specify that he was only talking about CMF's, whereas I'm only talking about AMF's. I usually assign a couple of midfielders to 'join the attack' and it works well a lot of the time.
Of course are my personal opionion, but i prefer put other style that provide more covering than Hole Player, i've tried with De Bruyne but i preferred Box-to-box or Creative Playmaker for him, if not man city has constantly 4 or 5 players in the box when is in the opposite's half.
I think that Hole player fit well for Raumdeuter(Muller,Volland,Sterling sometimes) or could be right for Pogba in the start of season when Mourinho forced him to AM . Anyway test,test and test, all the info are useful :)

I have a ton of problem to sharing my video in streaming on twich or youtube, so i need time to documents this movements. But the next is for Hole Player, sure.

Last edited:
I used Klashman's advice on Man City in EPL and the team works greatly !!!
I have transfered J.Gaya(from Valancia) and Semedo (from Benfica) and they do a better job than Kolarov and Zabaleta
they fit
Thank you Klash !

p.s. so excited with PES that i can't give up playing....

When i implement Klashman tactics my whole team stamina goes to zero or 10% max around 70. minute, is that just me or it's normal?

@SaberRider
IMO the player should be placed really close in all the three phases or the result could be a huge stamina loss and a bad placement on the field (the players run all the time), i don't know which of the klashman's formation are you using ATM but maybe this could help

Then the good thing is that it wasn't me :)
@kilay
If i place them closer then it's not the same tactic.
Actually, they are a little closer then on his tactics but no improvement on stamina loss.

Saber Its just the game, the only issue is full backs sometimes are destroyed in stamina when i set them to become midfielders. Thats it though.

Its important to move players up the pitch in offensive or the AI just sits back too much and invites you to attack them when off the ball. Infact the worst issue is if you go 1-0 up and the AI have too many players set back they just don't come at you.

Saber Its just the game, the only issue is full backs sometimes are destroyed in stamina when i set them to become midfielders. Thats it though.

Its important to move players up the pitch in offensive or the AI just sits back too much and invites you to attack them when off the ball. Infact the worst issue is if you go 1-0 up and the AI have too many players set back they just don't come at you.

Is there any Global Editor? Would be interesting to lower the stamina levels for all players, except for CBs and maybe MCs which are usually the ones who spend less energy through out a match. This should compensate for this "bug" you are pointing out, Klash.

Ok guys, anybody want to give a try on my CFC tacts ?
:D
f01f145579794480869dad8b04b55177.jpg

After falsing down costa and moving up those FB become SM, i think this one is decently wide open play.
Suggestion ?
*Poke kilay x @klashman69

wait, are there even team editor that set up tactics? I have seen manchester united with quick counter+long ball tactics for 3 years I think and which is not matched with real life
and liveupdate won't change tactics I doubt there are big changes in tactics each year

well i hope im not just adjusting the line up and the squad list....perhaps abilities but tactics too

Sorry @gabe.paul.logan but i think that the whole tactics system needs a massive change, some value are useless , no one had never played with long pass, counter and support range of 9 neither the kids after school..

The same thing about all an out defense, really few teams adopt A wait-and-see attitude like the one proposed in the game.
And to close the midfield gap i had to lower all the position of the midfield, i think that the drawed midfield line is not placed in the right way.
And please about the bad behavior of some teams in knockout match like final, qualifications round, derby or any important match . They switch to the last offensive prowness (red) and that change the whole team in a group of fools people. I suppose that the game set the simple tactics to 'all on attack' so any setting in possession/counter att, Support range or pressing are overwrited with this stupid tatctis...
Is not posible see Bonucci play 50 minutes how CF (from 65' to 120') in a champion league final, really no sense, and also, i wouldn't see the Germany in a Final World Cup switch the last 25 minutes to this mad placement and style of play, exposing his flank like a dirty woman

Same things about def golkeeeper that lowering the reactivity of player, and anchor man that put the player in a role like an half-past (in italian centromediano metodista). A role that in modern footbal really few players cover, he follow all the time the opposite CF.

I hope you can report that to someone :)

Also include a feature that lower the speed to -3 -4 -5 without loose reactivity could be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom