Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 25 May 2016.
oh my God, i won vs a troll???
If it doesn't have headinjury's and bandages i'm not buying it.
Let's stop this now, shall we?
I'm not fan about fake stadiums, I prefere real ones even from Venezuela, China or Iceland.
PES real need a two or three very little stadiums, between 5000 / 15000 seats.
Having keepers not move in slow motion would be a good start for me. Couldn't get past that this year, totally negates scoring a goal (which is sort of the point of the game), when the keeper has dived after the ball has gone in, arms half stretched and at half the pace every other player moves at.
Only reason I said fake cos that's more realistic to get, also I'd like to see each team to have there own stadium and fake is the only realistic way of getting it, might as well match the fake team names.
Regarding the pictures: You should always keep in mind that KONAMI is notorious for showing edited pictures. Just look at the first preview pictures of PES 2016:
Did the final game look anything like that?
If anything, that gives me hope - they don't appear to be bullshots this year so they're more honest! Even though the PR blurb about the graphics doesn't match the screenshots (again, not that I think they're bad - they're better than FIFA's).
Yep, more fake stadiums would be cool! But we need them for PC, too. Not only for PS4 like it was 2016 (Studio Orione, Rose Park Stadium, etc. were PS4 exclusive).
I just want full editing for the Xbox version. I'm actually tempted to get a PS4 just for the kit designing.
Yeah, the scripting is too annoying Deco. I don't know, I have a feeling that konami should have learned from the mistakes they made in PES 2016, but we'll have to wait and see.
I agree with more generic stadiums. They should make lots of them if they can't get the licences on the stadiums.
And another thing I hope they fix is the computer's choice of players in master league. Whenever I play against Barcelona, the computer would always play Camara and Munir instead of Messi and Neymar just because their positions fits Barca's default formation. It makes no sense at all, this also happens with real madrid who never plays ronaldo.
Yep, current selection system in Master League is far too rigid - I had to change default positions for Barca attackers to WF, CF, SS (or SS, CF, SS, not sure any more) - that was the only way to force CPU to use MSN trio. For Madrid too - with their default formation (LMF and RMF) Ronaldo and Bale are constantly benched, in favor of Cheryshev and Vasquez. It has to be 4-3-3 LWF-CF-RWF setup for BBC trio.
This is the kind of thing that need to be fed back to the data team at konami. Silly mistakes
I'll just be fine with the goalposts casting a proper shadow on the pitch during actual gameplay honestly. Now in PES 2016 it can only be seen in replays!
https://www.twitch.tv/pesleague PES League - PES World Finals Live From Milan
Weren't they saying they'll show pes 2017 gameplay at this event? Or i miss read something?
they will show it to specific people on PES Day, next thursday
I see what you did there.
Guys seriously enough with the name calling and character assassinations. No need for this crap year after year. It always takes the thread down an unnecessary path.
I hope i dont see that "hop" animation to avoid a tackle 10000 times in a game. Also hoping they added more commentary.
Adam Bhatti @Adam_Bhatti 8 h
In Milan for the #UCLfinal, beautiful vue from the #PESWF and #PES2017 secret event venue
I hate to say this but i don´t like the players on PES 2017 position compared to PES 2016.
Until XBOX 360 and PS3 don´t stop producing games we continue to be a PC fish trying to catch the bait from the new engine on PS4.
So demo for PC it's again a pain in a #ss and the full game the same as last year.
With a few issues always Adam blurrying about. Well the referee improvement is one example.
He must stop talking about good from his game if it's only about PS4. Their head is focus on PS4 and nothing else, please fans of PC forget about it again. They want PS4 having good sales with PES content for free in a Console Box. The PC version is making on a Spanish Studio by some poor port creators of this game all over the years since 2015.
2014 was the #hit because people complain about the game and was made it on Japan, now we lost one thing PS4 port thanks to those who complain about the rain and all that stuff, we have PES in to a PS3 port.
They release PES 2014 PS4 port on PC and we go bad reviews and the game was very slow.
After that they think the good way was release PES 2015 and now on in PS3 port with less DX.
Thank you and Amén to everyone
Anyone know if the game will be showcased at E3?
Do You mean When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea,perhaps ?
I can see the flaws in PES 2016, but it's still the game I'm enjoying the most since PES 5/6. Playing the euro-dlc on xbox one, full manual, top player, gamespeed -1 and 20 minutes , having fun, every match is different, I have limitless possibilities to create the play, the ball seems free and the players react to my input and ideas.
So I'm happy that there will be a PES 2017, it seems they continue to build upon PES 2016, and if they indeed improve animations/physics, improve the AI, offer better stats and individuality... and fix most of the flaws, I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more. Looking forward to it.
same here.looking forward.
Certainly right superleeds.
Its a shame but i can´t have good feeling about what´s to come.
To many flaws in 2016 that take the fun of playing.
- Refeeres and fouls
- set pieces ( get back the old system and reinvent the penalty system=
- AI balance ( its to easy to end matches with results of 5 or more goals). Make defend easier then attack. AI attacking padrons based on possesions and long ball are ridiculous. AI should be more immersive, should cross and explore many possibilities on shooting instead bottom cornes shooting.
- Limited shooting possibilities, trajectories, animations and speeds. Everyone can shoot with weak foot and always on goal. To easy to score with R2 shooting. No joy in scoring
- Limited passing possibilities trajectories, animations and speeds. Almost no error even on 1 bar assist. Luisão passes like Pirlo. Its to easy to make lobbed trough passes, and stay 1on1 with keeper.
- Keepers, limited movements, stay on their line even when the forward is approaching. Limited animations, slow to react and pointless against R2 shooting.
- Dribbling is not bad but it could have another layer of difficult, more weight to the players, so that wrong foot them can feel nice, more momentum to the players and a little bit more inertia. PES 5 felt ok in this regard, and with all the limitations that exist back then.
- Offline modes, bring back world tour ( don't remember if that´s how it´s called) from PES 6, bring back community mode
- Bring back STATS, as right now most of them seem just aestheticall, and have no real influence on the players.
- Bring back the tactical side of Old ps2 PES, the atacking/defence arrows for every player, the attack, defence levels ingame, the system i think from pes 2011 that we can set tatics for certain game conditions ( when losing, when winning)
- Cheating is ridiculous, since pes2011 there´s players causing lag to disconnetc and nothing is done.
- Filters for teams, its frustrating having to play just against 5 or 6 teams ( Bayern 70% of times and then M city, PSG, Real and Barca), and then people complain about licences.
- More modes with the possibility to create domestic leagues between friends, Create cups etc etc.
- Improve the matchmaking.
- Return MLO from 2011 with improvements.
There´s more but i can´t remember right now but there´s a lot of stuff in there
I like the night lighting on pes 2017
I have good feelings about the passing system, tackling, fouls-refs, even about keepers and player individuality....but i fear they havent touched shooting at all, as they mentioned nothing.
And no matter how freely the ball moves around if only two value determines the shooting. Accuracy and power, again. We need the goddamn shooting technique ability back in the game. If it all stays the same then what will change is the ball move more freely in unexpected ways so a few technically gifted players could make an acrobatic attempt on shot BUT every other player will do a backward shot instead. In situations like this technique should come in play so Mertesacker should not do backheel shots or any backwards acrobatic shots...or if he does they should be god awful.
But if there is no shooting technique this year, prepare your asses for laser guided shots once again fro every single player. No matter how good are the keepers.
shooting...new feature for PES 2018.