PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I read on twitter that they will show the first Pes 2017 trailer tonight during Ucl final

I have good feelings about the passing system, tackling, fouls-refs, even about keepers and player individuality....but i fear they havent touched shooting at all, as they mentioned nothing.
But if there is no shooting technique this year, prepare your asses for laser guided shots once again fro every single player. No matter how good are the keepers.
big lol for "laser guided shots", my thoughts precisely.

Blurry leaked half screenshot

Shows Germany is in demo.

It's mirror picture

CjigCfbW0AAybcz.jpg

Pre-ordered™.

There are a lot of fake rumours and some fake screenshots circulating right now

"Move before receiving the ball" sounds interesting.

Precise pass description too. Especially when they say that "if you are really stretching yourself to make a pass, its accuracy is likely to be reduced".

I can only hope this means no more ping pong passing.

Game plan UI looks gorgeous!:APPLAUD: So what's this about the stadium creator, is it really coming back? :CONFUSE:
You know, that Game plan is a fake and the new about stadium creator too
I don't says no stadium creator are not in the game, but the news are from stupid twitter account, so wait real news.

not so sure about that gameplan screen tho, Thiago isnt rated 90 in the database wich was updated in april according what i see. it seems like a fake GP screen with last years database

Asim just confirmed on twitter that the gameplan picture is fake, while the control sheet is real.

Back
Top Bottom