PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I am worried about "the soul" at the last meters of the field... Score a goal is sooooo souless imo, even using manual controls... I stop playing the game a long ago for that reason.

Actually Konami Asia released a pdf mentioning improvements to shooting system...

I like the night lighting on pes 2017

A Patch Stadium with a Dark pitch, all the lines are neon and the hole stadium as well.

3d001287_1_v.jpg

:OT: Spoiler.

OMG, not again premierdivisionfootballclub website paulo de raiss is back again to post more fake reviews about konami.
I really don´t care what is thinking on their posts, because is not worth it to listen to him. And it make posts insulting webrothers, i know this is not belong here what-so-ever, i just hope he doesn´t make others even angry as they been since pes 2014. I just don´t wanna see pes 2017 being worst. I read there is no new league licences for FIFA or PES and 1/2 of the europa league teams will be released for PES. I don´t believe him a single bit.

I'm just going to pray having a soccer game to play on a PC at home, it really doesn´t matter for me if is next-gen or not. Patchers are good thank god.

Last edited:
Don't care about these marketing slogans for new features just fix

AI shooting variation
Keepers on low shots and no more slow mo dives
Fix refs hell even make them too strict if you have too pes 5 style
Tone down shooting and pass accuracy
Tighten AI defences vs dribbling
More official stadiums and generic ones

Give me that and you can have my money

Yeah if every player still shoots laser guided missile type shots, I guess il have to wait next year or untill they fix it cos now to me that's a turn off.

.. this shot technique attribute...This needs to be added to full manual, as its non existent in Pes2016. Ive recently been playing "full manual" on Pes2015, and have noticed that often your positioning/pressure etc, does affect full manual accuracy... which I absolutely love. Im positive this isn't just my imagination. Just hope this is the case for pes17, but not only with shooting, but passing...

So no XB 360 version (according to the pdf document at least)?
Nah, it looks too strange to me. They can't state (on the official site) that they're releasing an XB 360 version and then have it vanish...

By the way, this worries me:
PES 2017 -Pro Evolution Soccer-(Winning Eleven 2017) has been developed with particular emphasis on the sheer fun of playing competitively against other users.
This doesn't mean that they're leaving the single-player modes behind (like what's happening with FIFA I guess, where the 99,)% of the focus is on FUT), I hope.

Last edited:
So no XB 360 version (according to the pdf document at least)?
Nah, it looks too strange to me. They can't state (on the official site) that they're releasing an XB 360 version and then have it vanish...

By the way, this worries me:
This doesn't mean that they're leaving the single-player modes behind (like what's happening with FIFA I guess, where the 99,)% of the focus is on FUT), I hope.

If they neglect the single-player modes I won't be buying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asim also hinted that the offline community mode will be back !

Let's just hope for a next-gen pc version which I know is a long shot.

Asim also hinted that the offline community mode will be back !

Let's just hope for a next-gen pc version which I know is a long shot.

Why couldn't they do community mode online as well, that way U can create your own leagues with your mates online, and have a choice of using your myclub side to play against each other,

Very interested in how "keepers" are going to be in 2017 .. have they finally got them to work right seing as they highlight this as a feature? :)

Adaptive AI is a bit of a dodgy area as mentioned ... could add more cheating? If they implement it in the ways teams react like NBA2k latest then this maybe great.

Finally corner kick set peices! Been wanting this for a long time.

IMPORTANT

R.E.F.S & F.O.U.L.S

Last edited:
Blurry leaked half screenshot

Shows Germany is in demo.

It's mirror picture

CjigCfbW0AAybcz.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but I doubt they will show anything. We wont see any video.

My prediction is that we will only see an officisl video of Pes 2017 a week before E3, wich will be a short video that is more like an annoucement of the announcement (full video during E3 event)

last year E3 held during june 16 and 18
teaser came on june 10th and trailer came on june 12th

this year E3 is held during june 14 and 16
so i expect any teaser/trailer again on the second week of june

but whats PES day then that is being held next thursday?

last year E3 held during june 16 and 18
teaser came on june 10th and trailer came on june 12th

this year E3 is held during june 14 and 16
so i expect any teaser/trailer again on the second week of june

but whats PES day then that is being held next thursday?

Pes day will probably be something similar to today's Milano event but for the UK press/community members where they will play the game for the first time.

Ahw..I see. So two weeks of intensive teasing since Asim is officialpes this year.

Here it comes the hyperbol then...

"GKs are amazing, huge improvement, best ever"

"Unbelievable graphics, lighting is stunning, best ever"

"Animations are something out of this world, players feel lifelike, ecactly like their counterparts"

i dont meant to be offend him in any ways, but he'll do the teasing, he did it last year and before that aswell, but now he has more intel so he can tease us even more. just be prepared for more teasing, thats all im saying.

Back
Top Bottom