PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Insane? Maybe. If we talk about passing stats they don't matter as much as they should. Not enough individuality on manual, to assisted on PA1.

But, as I said before, it might be different offline when the button lag does'nt play in as much.

Insane? Maybe. If we talk about passing stats they don't matter as much as they should. Not enough individuality on manual, to assisted on PA1.

But, as I said before, it might be different offline when the button lag does'nt play in as much.
I feel a huge difference playing with a good passer compared to one who's not.

im noticing its easy to score in the first 5 in game minutes in games as the Cpu doesn't seem to be awake, on the stadium videos im making i seem to be scoring rather quickly on professional level

OK I think I need to give PES a break. I think this year PES is a lot of fun, I played some great games, I really enjoyed it.... in exhibition. I wish the game played the same in ML. In exhibition I had great competitive games, I could lose and I would know it was because I messed up.... for some reason in ML I did not feel that. More than once I felt scripting and that is a deal breaker for me.
Also, I noticed slow AI defenders catch up to my speedy wingers... I think I have never been able to create distance with speedy players... maybe im doing something wrong...

When the snap is heavy, stats get flattened too. Reduces the game to dots and lines.

...I think they eventually should rethink the whole stat implementation in football games. Tho it's not bad this year in manual so far. But yeah, more pronounced would be nice.

... vid borrowed from a full manual chat group

il upload a sample of my gameplay file for you guys to test today, ive made my own liverpool and man utd settings and will upload the bins files for you to test to let me know what you think of the AI

all stadiums too completed now

and now up it to 15 min a game! im currently thinking about going 20 min matches but thats maybe to long for ML and such.

No, 20 mins is fine if you play patient football. I'm doing a Serie A with Atalanta, so I'm defending a lot, trying to nick the odd goal and sit on it, and at 20 mins I'm still getting low-scoring games, including a few nil-nils. Might be a different story with a stronger, more attacking team.

25 minutes is slightly too long though. Very hard to play for that long and ever keep a clean sheet, or fail to score. Too many 3-3s and the like. It just feels like the game's been stretched past breaking point.

Last edited:
Damnit gonna have to apart ML over again once you guys have updated the team tactics.

I applied for this opportunity to work on tactics when Konami hired. They said that they only had player face makers positions left. What exactly are the people who are "employed" to do the tactics doing then?

I have noticed now that offsides are given immediately meaning you can't have the situation where you score and the player runs off celebrating only for it to be ruled out for offside. I remember it being okay in the demo.

I have noticed now that offsides are given immediately meaning you can't have the situation where you score and the player runs off celebrating only for it to be ruled out for offside. I remember it being okay in the demo.

Still kind of happens.

Liverpool plays fantastic Gegenpressing, no time to react, they are really fast.
With Manu I dont feel a difference, perhaps no advanced tactics the reason?

Please can I ask I have imported all teams in Europe and all national teams but stupid game tells me no more image space when putting German league. I purposely not even put in managers and stadiums. I'm very confused

What is the kit allocation please. I wanted to go do all teams in 1024 apart from pl and efl then put classic in the south American blank league but doesn't work could it be that some of my classic teams have 4 kits plus a gk

What is the kit allocation please. I wanted to go do all teams in 1024 apart from pl and efl then put classic in the south American blank league but doesn't work could it be that some of my classic teams have 4 kits plus a gk

ive got 940 1024x1024 kits for full games plus 420 stadium files before i run out of space

Back
Top Bottom