PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

you can edit the konami default stadium names in pes 2017
I don't think he means that. He means having actual stadiums to play in rather than just the limited amount we have had last few years.

I couldn't care less about editing the name of a stadium - give us more to play in!

I have. Millions of times. It doesn't make a difference.

Adam Bhatti and his worshippers just come out with "BEST PES EVA THE KING IS BACK!" every year around release day. Any critique afterwards gets shot down and/or ignored.

I stopped giving feedback to Konami and their cronies years ago, it doesn't achieve anything.

I did again yesterday when he posted about the update. I sent him three messages about it quoting people on here.

Well I applied @klashman69 tactics to a few teams last night - Arsenal, Burnley, Bournemouth and Chelsea (Ill do a few a night) and had a game of Burnley V Bournmouth and enjoyed it so much better I had another game. I lost first 0-1 and drew second 0-0.
I then played as Chelsea v Bournemouth and won 1-0 and it was a fantastic game.
Thanks to @klashman69 for these as they really make a difference to the game. I had Bournemouth fouling me all the time when I was Chelsea as they didn't want me to get into any rhythm.
Ive sold my FIFA this morning and will put all my time into PES now. Flicking between the 2 really doesn't help.

Well I applied @klashman69 tactics to a few teams last night - Arsenal, Burnley, Bournemouth and Chelsea (Ill do a few a night) and had a game of Burnley V Bournmouth and enjoyed it so much better I had another game. I lost first 0-1 and drew second 0-0.
Thanks to @klashman69 for these as they really make a difference to the game. I had Bournemouth fouling me all the time when I was Chelsea as they didn't want me to get into any rhythm.
Ive sold my FIFA this morning and will put all my time into PES now. Flicking between the 2 really doesn't help.
I sold my FIFA (again!) too.

You're right, playing both isn't helpful.

Going to apply these tactical changes, do they make it more challenging?

Usually notice inconsistency at times in games going from challenging to the complete opposite. I'm sure a tactical tweak would help things.

Going to apply these tactical changes, do they make it more challenging?

Usually notice inconsistency at times in games going from challenging to the complete opposite. I'm sure a tactical tweak would help things.

Makes a big difference IMO - Bournemouth were fairly open until they conceded then as I applied more pressure they retreated and started fouling to stop my flow. They got 3 yellow cards in about 20 2nd half minutes.

Camera Man is in the way of my penis!

1IqAsh303.jpg

1IqAsh303.jpg

Is it tactics for each team individually or a single tactic applied to each team?

I don't think he means that. He means having actual stadiums to play in rather than just the limited amount we have had last few years.

I couldn't care less about editing the name of a stadium - give us more to play in!
thats the point!!!

i gotta ask this again, might have missed the answer.
is it possible to edit the konami default ML squad to my liking? i want to reset them and create my home team to play ML with 'em!
if thats not possible, i just have to overwrite some other team i dont play, right!? so say, i pick a team from asia (as i dont play these teams) edit it... can i export and save it to usb stick and can i play ML without anything missing or different?

Different formations for Kick off, In possession and out of it. Plus the attacking and defending style.
Takes about 5 minutes to do each one. That's why ill do 4 or 5 a night.
so its totally different to Matt10's approach of setting up "at kick off", "when in posession" and "when out of posession" to be all the same!? i used to do that to minimize counter attacking and getting DM's involved in offensive play.
hm... might give @klashman69 settings a try. but only after november update + new OF version installed because its a lot of work and i want it to last at least 3 month (till the next data pack arrives)!

so its totally different to Matt10's approach of setting up "at kick off", "when in posession" and "when out of posession" to be all the same!? i used to do that to minimize counter attacking and getting DM's involved in offensive play.
hm... might give @klashman69 settings a try. but only after november update + new OF version installed because its a lot of work and i want it to last at least 3 month (till the next data pack arrives)!

You have one each for KO, In possession and out of possession so fluid formation needs to be turned on.

Do you guys have emblems enabled on your kits? I feel they add authenticity but they're horribly sized and often cover up finer details on the sleeves.

Had agreat game now I've done all prem tactics. Was West Ham away to liecester. They hit long balls to Vardy and scored at end of first half. In 2nd half it flowed a bit then they sat deep and said - break us down - and I couldn't. I even brought on big Andy C and he couldn't get in the game. They held out for a 1-0

Back
Top Bottom