PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

To be honest option files are low on my list of priorities.

While I'm not keen on Adam, he said something in an interview recently that was so true.

On the topic of licences he made a comment that pes could have all the licences in the world but ultimately if the gameplay was rubbish no one would play it.

For me personally gameplay is the most important thing, as I said in my current master league I've not edited anything, I started using default master league players, and enabled legends.

Honestly the game could have no real names at all and I'd still play it if the gameplay was enjoyable.

I can't wait to play the demo tomorrow, I just hope it arrives on the store early, I'm not sure what time the US store get's updated on a Tuesday.

It should show up in New Zealand or Hong Kong stores at first.

Is it due on those stores at some point today technically? Or just a few hours early tomorrow?

I'm in the UK so it's nearly 7pm but Hong Kong is already the 23rd (nearly 2am).

If it's going to hit the store in a few hours I'll create an account.

Is it due on those stores at some point today technically? Or just a few hours early tomorrow?

I'm in the UK so it's nearly 7pm but Hong Kong is already the 23rd (nearly 2am).

If it's going to hit the store in a few hours I'll create an account.

Yep possibly tomorrow. (EU time)

You guys are lucky. I'm on vacation, I won't be able to play it until next week. But I hope you guys are positive about it.

He's asking what time though, and in what time zone?

I'm sure I have an HK account, buggered if I can remember what it's called... Might give it a go but if the game doesn't land nice and early then I doubt I could get it downloading onto my PS4 from work if it's not my primary account...?

Hopefully the demo is a avaliable in Hong Kong/Japan/NewZealan/Australia before midnignt in Brazils time!

He's asking what time though, and in what time zone?

I'm sure I have an HK account, buggered if I can remember what it's called... Might give it a go but if the game doesn't land nice and early then I doubt I could get it downloading onto my PS4 from work if it's not my primary account...?

Yeah is it like tommorow morning for the europes of could it be during the day or even later in the evening? Hope that when I wake up the demo is there in some store :BOP:

Just got an email with an invitation to test PES 2017 this Thursday in the PES 2017 Presentation Event, here in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

If its indeed comes out first in America then probably we will get it around 6-7 am UK time. And we need another account just for that :D

It's worth having an American account anyway. I buy the games digitally and it works out cheaper for me. $60 works out just over 40 pounds from the online retailer I purchase credit from.

I don't bother buying physical because I play the games until the next one comes out, and by that point they're worth nothing if you tried to sell or trade them in.

Might give it a go but if the game doesn't land nice and early then I doubt I could get it downloading onto my PS4 from work if it's not my primary account...?

Just for your reference, you can have more than one primary account on a ps4. I have a US, UK and Canadian account, each one is set to primary. What you can't do is have a psn id as a primary on more than one ps4.

So in other words when you set a psn id as a primary account you're simply saying that this ps4 is the primary console, as opposed to a specific account being the "main" account on a ps4. You're also only allowed one deactivation every 6 months online. This is obviously to try and prevent game sharing, as otherwise we could potentially buy one copy of pes 2017 and share the account with lots of people.

So rest assured that you can infact use another primary account to initiate a download. When my ps4 is in rest mode, whether I log into my US, UK or Canadian account on the psn store on a pc I can purchase a game and start a download.

Going back to pes 2017, I see no reason for anyone on this forum not to set up an American account so they can download the game earlier than Europe. It takes 2 minutes to do. I used a site called borderlinx to generate an address for me, but you could literally google a Walmart or something and use that address.

I know it's only a day, but we're excited to play it aren't we lol. I really hope this adaptive a.i works well.

Last edited:

Some of those clips he's posted do look really good to be fair.

If I had a twitter account I'd ask him what the difference is between teamvision and adaptive a.i. I'd love to hear his response.

This was from 2007 when IGN questioned Seabass:

IGN: Can you explain how the Teamvision AI system learns from the way people play?

Seabass: If it's attacking AI, when you get the ball back from the CPU it will remember how you did it. So, the next time the CPU attacks, it will do so differently, maybe passing the ball around faster or changing the timing of dummies. When defending, the Teamvision AI learns how a player prefers to attack and changes its tactics accordingly. For instance, if a player often attacks down the side then the CPU will try to have their defenders take care of the wings

I would love to link him the interview on twitter http://uk.ign.com/articles/2007/10/01/seabass-making-pes-2008-was-really-tough. I'm just curious what he would say

Last edited:
It's fake guys.

f348470ebd03942bd64e63cd9b307e4f.jpg

Is it on there or not, I've created a Chinese psn but the store is confusing, there's hardly any games on there for some reason, and obviously when I type in pes nothing comes up as I'm typing in English lol.

Back
Top Bottom