PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Hello.
Iam back to pes2017 in my ps4. What a great game that was. But i want to try it in my PC. Is there any way to purchase it, digitally? Doesn't exist in steam. The only way possible is to download it via torrent, but i dont want to pirate it.

Hello.
Iam back to pes2017 in my ps4. What a great game that was. But i want to try it in my PC. Is there any way to purchase it, digitally? Doesn't exist in steam. The only way possible is to download it via torrent, but i dont want to pirate it.

I think it is possible to try install Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Trial Edition steam version.
If copy and upload this version of game from another user who have it on own account.
It will be almost legal version of game and launch via steam.
But certainly not a full game.

Need to be copied two things:
Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2017 TRIAL EDITION
Steam\steamapps\appmanifest_541180.acf

Last edited:
Thanks tom, unlike the PS4 version which anyone can buy easily the PC version is almost imposibble to buy legally. I posted about where to buy it almost 2 years ago but yeah now it's not available anymore.
I think the fact Konami didn't even bother to make 2017 to the same standard of the PS4 version tells you they could probably care less where you get the "inferior" version from either way.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Sorry to say mate, from 7.30am to 5.00pm it was nearly half way done, then it failed.....when i retried it went back to the start, then gave me an upload time of 21 hours which slowly grew to 34 hours. :( Sorry,again.

Sorry to say mate, from 7.30am to 5.00pm it was nearly half way done, then it failed.....when i retried it went back to the start, then gave me an upload time of 21 hours which slowly grew to 34 hours. :( Sorry,again.
Honestly man don't go to any trouble, that is a huge amount of time for you to have to worry about it. I don't use torrents much, but I can sort it out through there.

I've given 2017 a go again in the last few days - it's clearly better than 2020/2021. Not perfect, but there's much more variety than 2021 and it's more responsive, more fluid. It's also not as tactically rigid, although the signs are there that it was starting..

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good patch please, also many thanks for the help received so far, much appreciated

If you're new to this, just use SmokePatch, but for now no winter transfer. They probably release new version in a week or two

Back
Top Bottom