PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Vieirinha, 5 July 2016.

1. Famey

Famey Non-League

12 September 2018
    I don’t want to hijack the thread but I’ve a quick question. I bought the pc version today but I cannot find a lot of legends I.e Maradona, Gullit etc. Not when I go to edit player or when I try to find them in ML as free agents. Am I being an idiot??

2. loco

loco NINJA

12 December 2002
    Dreamland
    Playing 2016 with mackubex's dt18, so far it plays like a charm.

I've had CPU GK's save my low shots using their feet twice :SHOCK:.

If anyone is interested in trying the gameplay I can upload it.

incas36 and Alx1234 like this.
  3. Zeman

Zeman Conference

4 October 2016
    Borneo's jungle
    Kidderminster
    Is there dt18 for PES 17 with crossing is nerfed down. The header is alright but crossing is overpowered.

4. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    Lombardia
    Emilia-Romagna
    Why not? :)

Thanks!

incas36 likes this.
  5. greenmachine

greenmachine League 1

5 November 2003
    Q Official Partner Clubs, do ALL of 1st team squad get their faces scanned ?

If so they are not all in the game at the moment, are they putting the rest of the scanned faces in with a DLC and the missing Stadiums.

Any word when this is going to happen ?

Thanks.

6. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    I think you confused the threads a little bit.

7. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    Lombardia
    Emilia-Romagna
    Just a little. :LOL:

Long story short: it's never gonna happen for PES 2017. Sorry.
    This game is already long gone and forgotten for Konami, they even shut the servers down little after the release of PES 2018.

slamsoze likes this.
  8. loco

loco NINJA

12 December 2002
    Dreamland
    incas36 and Madmac79 like this.
  9. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    Lombardia
    Emilia-Romagna
    Thank you pal! Not that into PES 2016 at the moment, but I'll surely tr it out. :)

10. dalegremio

dalegremio Non-League

28 October 2017
    Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
    Grêmio FBPA
    Long time ago I was wondering why the running animation in PES 2017 is always the same? Cr7 without player id or signature shoot, robben without player id, physics of the ball has no freedom, cloth kit animation became more static etc. Only "dribbling moviment" works in gameplay, "running moviment" has no effect when selected in edit mode. Then one day I went to search the PES files, and found the following: From PES 2014 to PES 2016 Konami used the havok engine for physics and animation. The files have a .hkx extension, or something like that, im not sure. From the PES 2017 if you go in the same address of these files, they are in another format that I do not remember and now with size of 0 kb. Probably Konami stopped using the havok company, and so changed many aspects in the file structure, because now it would be Konami itself responsible. I do not know if this file loss was an error, or were purposely deleted leaving leftovers.

slamsoze likes this.