PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Used to be worldwide for PES on PC, for the last three or four years at least ... cdkeys site shows that info for every game, just check the page for pes 2017 carefully.

Is it just me, or 1.04 update made the game much faster? To the point I can't enjoy it anymore, everyone runs around like crazy :/

Shit, I logged on here for the first time in ages for a wuick look before I play my ML and spent 1 hour 15 minutes writing in that survey!!!

Is it just me, or 1.04 update made the game much faster? To the point I can't enjoy it anymore, everyone runs around like crazy :/
Me too. You are right Tinker. I saw some videos in Ps xbox thread and the gameplay seems slower. I don't know if it's so.

I love pes the franchise to bits and even in the really dark times I bought it day one but the AI has become so reliant on scripting (may be a symptom of my club) that it has become a very unintelligent game and needs to be completely rewritten in my opinion.

Same, I agree. For some reason playing only against big clubs, like PSG and Bayern gives a good match feel in terms of the opposing AI.

Rest of the teams are a walkover, even if i "gift" trade few great players into them.

You can, but you first need to download the complete patch in most cases, unless the patch offers seperate .cpk files for download (which is not common unfortunately).

For example, the Pes galaxy patch is about 5GB to download, but Im only using the option file (about 5mb) and the 'pes galaxy balls' (about 18mb). You need to use dpfilelist generator by Baris to load your .cpk files.

I have boots, pitch/ turf, lighting, faces, skies, extra stadiums and adboards from many different patches / mods - just use dpfilelist generator to load the .cpks you want.
i installed stadium pack peslover, but changes to the nets are not taking effect, it's always the type 2 even though i put type 1, any fix?

As for script did you try to mark as read -only the file system000 in save folder? I remember in pes 13 this was the trick to avoid the script fest. I tried it and it seems work. But for now lack of matches. Who knows we can only try and see. Sure progress in ML are not loss.

Gameplay wise I think that the speed of the game (specifically of the ball) is strictly related to the turf. So I unpacked the dt30.cpk and extracted the folder pitch. After I transformed the folder pitch in pitch.cpk and last I copied pitch.cpk inside the download folder just after the stadium.cpk and regenerate. Making so I used the original turfs in the stadium pack with a slow speed of the game even at 0 speed. Try if you want . I used the Vituared stadium pack, the best IMO.

Gameplay wise I think that the speed of the game (specifically of the ball) is strictly related to the turf. So I unpacked the dt30.cpk and extracted the folder pitch. After I transformed the folder pitch in pitch.cpk and last I copied pitch.cpk inside the download folder just after the stadium.cpk and regenerate. Making so I used the original turfs in the stadium pack with a slow speed of the game even at 0 speed. Try if you want . I used the Vituared stadium pack, the best IMO.

I don't understand one thing: First you say you were using original pitches (which make the game slower) and then you say you use Virtuared stadium pack. So, which one is it? I'm confused.

Chuny i use virtuared stadium pack but I copied in download folder the pitch.cpk extracted from original dt30_win.cpk in the data folder. Than with dpfilelist generator I followed this order: virtuaStadium.cpk pitch.cpk stadiumextra.cpk virtuaredadboards.cpk etc.. please let me know I'd like your opinion. Thanks.

That's clearly placebo then, as you have the StdExtra cpk below the default pitches, it contains the pitch_nrm and the line files. So you're basically still using the VirtuaRED pitches. :)

That's clearly placebo then, as you have the StdExtra cpk below the default pitches, it contains the pitch_nrm and the line files. So you're basically still using the VirtuaRED pitches. :)

If the pitch cpk is Below the stadium cpk then the added pitch will take loading priority.
Lower in list,higher in priority.

Yeah, I know - his order is "virtuaStadium.cpk pitch.cpk stadiumextra.cpk virtuaredadboards.cpk"
VirtuaRED's pitches are inside the StdExtra.cpk, which means they get loaded over his pitch.cpk, basically overriding it. :)

Chuny i use virtuared stadium pack but I copied in download folder the pitch.cpk extracted from original dt30_win.cpk in the data folder. Than with dpfilelist generator I followed this order: virtuaStadium.cpk pitch.cpk stadiumextra.cpk virtuaredadboards.cpk etc.. please let me know I'd like your opinion. Thanks.

That's top-to-bottom order? Like:

virtuaStadium.cok
Pitch.cpk
Stadiumextra.cpk
Virtuaredadoards.cpk

Why don't you pload a picture of your DPFileList?

That's top-to-bottom order? Like:

virtuaStadium.cok
Pitch.cpk
Stadiumextra.cpk
PLACE HERE
Virtuaredadoards.cpk

Why don't you pload a picture of your DPFileList?

If what spektarm said is correct then just move Pitch.cpk down below stadiumextra.cpk

If you're still seeing Virtuared's pitches, then it means you placed it at the bottom of the list, belowe Konami's original pitches CPK. Which means it's just placebo. Because the VirtuaRed files are overriding Konami's, thus no effect at all.

i am officially done with the pc version, at least in master league, i ve had enough of cheating, headers which should be on target or goal, they go wide, shots which should be a goal goes wide, i ve had enough of the game deciding for me if i have to win or lose, last game vs westham away as leceister city, i just need to win the game to win the EPL, game decides there s a penalty in the cheapest of decisions i wish i had recorded it, khalas i'm done with this cheat of a game in ML.

i am officially done with the pc version, at least in master league, i ve had enough of cheating, headers which should be on target or goal, they go wide, shots which should be a goal goes wide, i ve had enough of the game deciding for me if i have to win or lose, last game vs westham away as leceister city, i just need to win the game to win the EPL, game decides there s a penalty in the cheapest of decisions i wish i had recorded it, khalas i'm done with this cheat of a game in ML.

yup ML is cpu cheatfest.. I tried league mode and it's much more balanced, i think it's because of the team spirit cause the CPU always has 99 TS, I tried even changing sides and switched the cpu's GK and striker but their TS remained 99.

Back
Top Bottom