PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

i think im going to wait this year before buying this, certainly until FIFA is out the week later. After 7 months playing PES 15 I have now switched back to FIFA purely for the variation - what PES 15 seriously lacks

Same as last year except image import is now confirmed on Ps4 too.

That translation has two mistakes.
Translate the original website and it says that entrance cutscenes on Ps3 are only during Europa League and Champions League finals.
Pixel editor is only on Ps3, not on Ps4.
Thanks man, I've updated my post.

So you're saying the original website says something different from the image that's on the Spanish WENB?

If they've said there's a PS4 pixel editor and there isn't, there's going to be a lot of pissed off people visiting their page!

Thanks man, I've updated my post.

So you're saying the original website says something different from the image that's on the Spanish WENB?

If they've said there's a PS4 pixel editor and there isn't, there's going to be a lot of pissed off people visiting their page!

This is the original website translated in English with Google Translate

z5y2ElJ.png

taking out cut scenes ....again. i mean why? it makes the game version so exclusive? such a dick move. whats next? take out preset player heads

They should make shark heads PS4 exclusive. That'll be the ultimate game changer when it comes to sales.

A dream come true......proper nets is a big deal form me, it is a major part when scoring.

I liked 15, but hated the steel cages....................if this is true....utterly ace news!!!!

SAD I KNOW!!!

Nets aren't a deal breaker, but it does help with the rewarding feeling of scoring and the overall quality of the game as a whole.

I just don't understand why they need to removed the intro cut scenes on last gen. What the hell?
Yeah, I can't understand the supposed limitation that prevents that.

Nobody watches them anyway, but it's the principle more than anything. Are the cut-scenes so fucking incredible graphically that the PS3 can't even handle a reduced quality version? (If only the rest of the game was...)

Nets aren't a deal breaker, but it does help with the rewarding feeling of scoring and the overall quality of the game as a whole.

Thanks Rocky, that is exactly what I mean. It's not a deal breaker in any shape or form, but the ultimate prize for your efforts is scoring and seeing an explosive net kind of adds to the feeling.

Yeah, I can't understand the supposed limitation that prevents that.

Nobody watches them anyway, but it's the principle more than anything. Are the cut-scenes so fucking incredible graphically that the PS3 can't even handle a reduced quality version? (If only the rest of the game was...)

Intro cutscenes and replays in Pes 2015 ps3 and 360 have low framerate.

That´s a tricky one.
I skip them away mostly as well.
But the fact they aren´t in at all makes the game look too simple, naked and dull.
Dilemma.

Maybe? ;)

Seriously though, I skip them all unless it's an important match, i.e. first competition game, derby, final, fighting relegation/promotion/cl spot etc.

Can't explain that. I only said that Ps3 and 360 cutscenes are heavy on framerate with old gen consoles
It seems a strange thing for Konami to even mention this difference (unless this information was the result of a weird interview question), I don't think a huge amount of people will care (although maybe someone very clever at Konami has thought "look how much they care about nets and we didn't see that one coming, maybe we should warn them about this before it's too late and people say they won't play our game any more because the confetti that falls from the sky is the wrong colour and it takes all the satisfaction out of winning a cup, our fans are fucking weirdos").

Seriously though, why have any cut-scenes on PS3 if they're laggy as hell? Surely you either fix something or don't include it, as opposed to going "this bit is so broken we're only going to let you see it once a season"?

Last edited:
It seems a strange thing for Konami to even mention this difference (unless this information was the result of a weird interview question), I don't think a huge amount of people will care (although maybe someone very clever at Konami has thought "look how much they care about nets and we didn't see that one coming, maybe we should warn them about this before it's too late and people say they won't play our game any more because the confetti that falls from the sky is the wrong colour and it takes all the satisfaction out of winning a cup, our fans are fucking weirdos").

Seriously though, why have any cut-scenes on PS3 if they're laggy as hell? Surely you either fix something or don't include it, as opposed to going "this bit is so broken we're only going to let you see it once a season"?

I can't really understand KONAMI's logic, don't ask me :CONFUSE:

Konami have no logic in respect of addition and removal of anything over the past 20 years.

Take something away to add it in next time or years later makes it all appear fresh again, surely its just basic marketing?

Understanding why they take things out is pure buying psychology and it works a treat. At the end of the day it is a football game, what matters is what happens in the gameplay, the other bits are easy to implement.

What happened to Stadium Editor? that was a brilliant addition, easy to understand and was fun building your stadiums on last gen consoles. PS4 is 10x more powerful but has yet to see it return.

I liked in Previous games where you could change shorts and socks before the match, so easy but never returned.

One day they will both (as an example) be back and we will be left with the perception of a brilliant addition...............fact is there has never been any need to leave it out apart from future sales.

What happened to Stadium Editor? that was a brilliant addition, easy to understand and was fun building your stadiums on last gen consoles. PS4 is 10x more powerful but has yet to see it return.
Well according to the information on the previous pages, this is back this year. Which is nice.

Maybe it'll be swapped out for shorts/socks combination choosing next year...*

* I think the reason this disappeared is modern kit licensing agreements where you're not allowed to mix odd bits of kits together? Conjecture, but sort of makes sense considering FIFA have never offered it.

Well according to the information on the previous pages, this is back this year. Which is nice.
Is that the old stadium editor? Or merely last year's simplistic stadium color changer which Adam B conveniently forgot to mention when he Twitter-tooted the return of the stadium editor?

Is that the old stadium editor? Or merely last year's simplistic stadium color changer which Adam B conveniently forgot to mention when he Twitter-tooted the return of the stadium editor?

That is my suspicion, editing things within the stadium.....what we need to see/hear is stadium creator?

I just don't understand why they need to removed the intro cut scenes on last gen. What the hell?

removed them because they reduced level of details
they try to hide every moment showing bad LOD (entrance , some other scene like after missed shoot or foul)

look at Ramos head/body when forcing entrance scene on pc

aaYJ9Sj.jpg

when should we expect more news and videos?? Also any word on when we could get a demo?

Expect some news in the first half of august. Then there is the Gamescom show in Germany. About the demo... no idea but my guess is first week of september.

Stadium creator is what we need, stadium editor will be the same as in Pes 2015, i guess.

yes it will be basic stuff within each stadium.
You know that for sure, that they aren't bringing back the stadium creator? Not a big deal to me though, the stadium creator that was in 2011 was pretty damn sparse, all you could create were a dozen slightly different versions of the exact same stadium essentially.

Back
Top Bottom