PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

You know that for sure, that they aren't bringing back the stadium creator? Not a big deal to me though, the stadium creator that was in 2011 was pretty damn sparse, all you could create were a dozen slightly different versions of the exact same stadium essentially.

Hi Angus

No mate I do not know that for sure, but they said Stadium editor last year and people got a bit carried away until they saw some coloured track, seats and nets...........they have given no indication that you can make your own stands in the press release, which pretty much gave everything away, so we can only presume there is no change in that department.

Hi Angus

No mate I do not know that for sure, but they said Stadium editor last year and people got a bit carried away until they saw some coloured track, seats and nets...........they have given no indication that you can make your own stands in the press release, which pretty much gave everything away, so we can only presume there is no change in that department.
I'm guessing if Konami can't be bothered to activate cut scenes in the last gen and PC versions (even though the coding is already in those games), they're not going to put any effort into adding a whole new stadium creation feature.

Too many donuts and hour-long coffee breaks, not enough brain-storming and midnight coding sessions...

I'm guessing if Konami can't be bothered to activate cut scenes in the last gen and PC versions (even though the coding is already in those games), they're not going to put any effort into adding a whole new stadium creation feature.

Too many donuts and hour-long coffee breaks, not enough brain-storming and midnight coding sessions...

yes, it sounds like it. I have said for a while that they should do two year releases and patch kits, transfers etc at the mid point. This will give them twice the dev time and the consumer will see much more tangible differences. Either way, PES15 was more enjoyable than FIFA IMO, I have played it quite a lot. It has many flaws but its a great base to improve upon.

yes, it sounds like it. I have said for a while that they should do two year releases and patch kits, transfers etc at the mid point. This will give them twice the dev time and the consumer will see much more tangible differences.

No, that wouldn't work in a competitive market, where EA releases new games every year. Instead Konami should organize two big teams that work on a game for two years and then every year another team releases their version. Of course the gamedesign need to be in one hand so they go into the same direction.

Either way, PES15 was more enjoyable than FIFA IMO, I have played it quite a lot. It has many flaws but its a great base to improve upon.
Heh, I was j/k about the coffee breaks, it's obvious the Konami devs put in a lot of work last year. The leap from 2014 to 2015 was huge. I really am hoping for a similar leap for 2016, but something tells me that won't be the case. And I'm a bit concerned about that because aspects of 2015 simply don't work well or are broken entirely, and need to be fixed before I consider buying 2016. I cannot and will not play another version of PES where my RB and LB stand on their respective touchlines idly watching the rest of my team trying to fill defensive backline holes a tank battalion could drive through.

Last edited:
No, that wouldn't work in a competitive market, where EA releases new games every year. Instead Konami should organize two big teams that work on a game for two years and then every year another team releases their version. Of course the gamedesign need to be in one hand so they go into the same direction.

Didn´t they do that already with them two teams?
I heard that a few years back. I´m not sure though, but some users said that there are PES releases of 2 years difference that are more similar to each other than to the last years version. I don´t know though.

The thought of giving them 2 years time instead of 1 was brought up a few times here.
Good argument about they´d have more time to develop and iron out etc.
But then again, this is KONAMI and imo it´s quite doubtful that they might release a better product.
Indeed the disappointment might be even higher if the game is not what some expected to be.

Not bashing KONAMI though, still hoping for a good PES 2016.

in case anybody was concerned

Konamiblog-news-image-MGSVTPP-PES2016-Gamescom.jpg

http://uk-blog.konami-europe.com/2015/07/13/mgsvtpp-pes-2016-playable-at-this-years-gamescom/

Can't talk about anything until next week? Why? What's next week? Gamescom is still a couple of weeks away.

Just three more weeks and we will see new videos and will have a demo date. Not too long to wait.

Imagine if Pes 2016 released in November like Pes 2015 :CONFUSE:

Just three more weeks and we will see new videos and will have a demo date. Not too long to wait.

Imagine if Pes 2016 released in November like Pes 2015 :CONFUSE:
Logic observation:
These sports games come out every 12 months, it's an annual cycle.
There are 12 months between November 2014 and November 2015.
If PES 2016 came out in November, we'll have waited 12 months.

One of the greatest days of my life...

Hard to imagine a grown man equating something related to a video game as being one of the greatest things that's ever happened to him, lol. Sounds like Mr. Bhatti needs to get a (real) life.

Maybe it's big to him? Maybe the man's done an achievement he's proud of that he's considered it one of many great days of his?

You don't seem to be following your own rule of "if you don't like something, be a grown man about it and don't complain".

adam is trying to hype up the game to another level, but have been let down by this excitement several times, waiting till gamescom

It's got to be great for him being a fan of something and then becoming part of the team that tries to improve it.

It's got to be great for him being a fan of something and then becoming part of the team that tries to improve it.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm sure many of us would consider "onf of the greatest days" of our lives if we were working directly for Konami or even EA trying to improve our most important hobbies (or one of them). Please stop picking on every little thing Adam says or tweet guys.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm sure many of us would consider "onf of the greatest days" of our lives if we were working directly for Konami or even EA trying to improve our most important hobbies (or one of them). Please stop picking on every little thing Adam says or tweet guys.

Exactly. Maybe he met Neymar and got to ask him a few questions in an interview.

People already jumping to conclusions like the EPL being fully licensed lol.:CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom