PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Too much of an end to end game. So much open spaces in the defense. I am a bit worried about the game now.

Every PES since 2008 has been this way. One counterattack after another. This year it'll be more fluid though. So it'll be one fluid counterattack after another. Hence the "evolution" in Pro Evolution Soccer.

Too much of an end to end game. So much open spaces in the defense. I am a bit worried about the game now.
Same defensive issue as 2015: backline moves in a straight line back like Borg machines, the RB continues running straight into the corner where nothing is happening, completely out of the play and oblivious to the situation on the pitch. Terrible AI logic, doesn't look like this was fixed.

clip_zpss3wbjjzx.jpg

Every PES since 2008 has been this way. One counterattack after another. This year it'll be more fluid though. So it'll be one fluid counterattack after another. Hence the "evolution" in Pro Evolution Soccer.
Ha-ha. Doesn't sound like you played 2015 a whole bunch though, this year the CPU ping pongs the ball about its end for minutes at a time, some counterattack action would be a welcome relief.

Same defensive issue as 2015: backline moves in a straight line back like Borg machines, the RB continues running straight into the corner where nothing is happening, completely out of the play and oblivious to the situation on the pitch. Terrible AI logic, doesn't look like this was fixed.

clip_zpss3wbjjzx.jpg

Yep, I was pretty worried about that. The defense A.I is pretty awful.

Ha-ha. Doesn't sound like you played 2015 a whole bunch though, this year the CPU ping pongs the ball about its end for minutes at a time, some counterattack action would be a welcome relief.

That seems more like a bug than anything. They do it with no purpose. Anyway, it only happens occasionally, until you press. But for 95+% of the match it's just one counterattack after another. That's how PES is -- bombastic and swashbuckling. It'll never be a tactical game or one of finesse.

Last edited:
I don't know what to tell you guys... I still see the same annoying bugs in the way players carry the ball while running and sprinting. Plus... when they are sprinting and they have to make a pass it look so unnatural. It's so unpleasant. Schweinsteiger looked like a freaking chicken!

All depends on the tactics u have set up, iv seen quite a few EPL matches played like that end to end

Hopefully they don't screw up the tactics. Hopefully each team have their own tactics so if I play on La Liga, they will play more midfield game.

Depends on the player. When I play online I have many scrappy midfield spas that end in goal less draws usually against the more skilled opponents

Hopefully they don't screw up the tactics. Hopefully each team have their own tactics so if I play on La Liga, they will play more midfield game.
in PES 15 CPU AI attacks in a variety of ways, not 100% perfect but u do notice a variety and as well as the CPU AI individuality, still more room for improvement, but for me PES 15 is the only PES i have played this long ever, still a great game and if konami dont fak it up then pes 16 looks lke it could be the best football game ever made, which was also quoted by Asim and he has been very hard on pes in the previous years.

clip_zpss3wbjjzx.jpg

Thank you for noticing :PRAY: This is a gamechanger for me

Whatever that means...

Did they rework them or are they the same as in the gameplay vids and he is saying "they ARE incredible"?

Why does this man always talks in riddles?

meanwhile ballphysics will stay the same :D and R2 shooting broken

twitter is blowing up under that post, ridicilous

It's not ridicilous m8. Good and realistic nets means more satisfaction when scoring. It's not more important than gameplay ofcourse and i agree with your first post, and i hope they work more on ball physics (espacially after low passing), R2 and generally on AI.

But yes i'll be happy if in PES 2016 we have new and realistic nets :)

Back
Top Bottom