PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Lol, they seem to slightly prefer PES 2016 over Fifa 16 this year, but they don't really know why.

Interesting is also the comment that this year, it would be much easier to intercept balls and dispossess players because of the new physical engine, while last year there was this system in place that said "this player has now the ball and it's his for now" and therefore very difficult to get the ball from.

its great to have more fouls, too bad all the fouls i saw until now none of them were an actual foul. btw nice keeper animation when Jefferson came out for the ball

Jeez.. some stunning football on show there in that vid. Enough to make you pre-order eh?

Jeez.. some stunning football on show there in that vid. Enough to make you pre-order eh?
Was there a football game going on amidst all that screen glare? I couldn't tell. What a waste of Youtube bandwidth.

Whole video looked like a mad migraine attack. At least it wasn't the official trailer.

Love the new defensive controls and the way you can instruct your entire team to flatten whoever has the ball:

9_zpscklkvgj0.jpg

Lol you missed a treat. . . particularly the keeper kicking the ball out.
In fairness PES 2015 has a controller issue/glitch, the stick isn't sensitive enough (manual controls), making it almost impossible to aim and tap the ball directly to your RB/LB. I have to point sideways, then tap very lightly so the ball doesn't roll to the sidelines, at which point the RB/LB runs back to pick it up. That's the only way. Looks like 2016 maybe has the same problem.

Why everything must be game's fault? In this case the human player is the bug

Why everything must be game's fault? In this case the human player is the bug
Okay... so what you're saying is people need to learn to play the game and to dribble properly, and to start blaming the delay on their controller and/or PC specs.
Pes 2014 was unplayable. Arcade lover or not, a game should not be so slow, especially in dribbling.
tried Pc version and there was a noticeable delay.

Last edited:
In fairness PES 2015 has a controller issue/glitch, the stick isn't sensitive enough (manual controls), making it almost impossible to aim and tap the ball directly to your RB/LB. I have to point sideways, then tap very lightly so the ball doesn't roll to the sidelines, at which point the RB/LB runs back to pick it up. That's the only way. Looks like 2016 maybe has the same problem.

Any Pes I've ever played the player will suddenly turn and kick against his own goal only occasionally. It's definitely the controller cos it happens with other games that i've played.

Any Pes I've ever played the player will suddenly turn and kick against his own goal only occasionally. It's definitely the controller cos it happens with other games that i've played.
I'm not following you here. The GK kick in the video went sideways and out, not towards his goal. Obviously the User pushed the button too hard, sure, that was User error. But as I said, using manual controls, it is extremely difficult to aim a GK kick towards either RB or LB, the GK instead kicks it sideways towards the touchline.

Last edited:
I'm not following you here. The GK kick in the video went sideways and out, not towards his goal. Obviously the User pushed the button too hard, sure, that was User error. But as I said, using manual controls, it is extremely difficult to aim a GK kick towards either RB or LB, the GK instead kicks it sideways towards the touchline.

I'm not talking about the video we just watched, I'm generalising about the controllers that they can act odd sometimes of their own accord. In the video you are correct it was a human error that's what I was laughing at originally.

Back
Top Bottom