PES 2015 Master League Thread

Well my Tenerife team are doing well.

In the league I'm 2nd still behind Barca, however they finally slipped up, against of all teams Granada 1-1, so only 2 points behind.

I still have tough games, but pretty sure Barca will have a tougher run-in that myself, think out of the top 4 or 5 in the league, I only need to paly Atletico Madrid. I'm also up against Real Madrid in the Spanish Cup. And faced off against Real in the QF of the CL. Was thinking of taking my 1-0 and keep the possession with the goalie tactic, but after scoring I was closed down immediately and decided to move it around, by the end of the first leg home game I had won 7-1, lol. The return leg I was defeated at Bernabeau 3-2. I now face off agaist Ath Madrid and Fiorentina face off against Barca.

Signed quite a few players, I have decided to do swap deals involving Niang, Alcacer and Lica, and bringing in some tidy players including Shin-Wook, Rodrigo and Guerrero (Colombia).

FD

Nice going. How many seasons have you played? And I just bought Alcacer as back up for Lyon (just moved there from Wolves). He seems like an ok striker?

3rd Season.

Tbh I've not taken to Alcacer and he's actually moving in a deal now.

Only problem is I've hit a quandry. Before I had started my Tenerife season I was thinking of creating a Scottish team to play in the EPL/CHAMP and think I may do this.

Anyway, season finished in my 3rd season.

First trophy up for grabs was the Spanish Cup, unfortuantely Real Madrid were too strong, especially Bale and the colossal Pepe at the back, defeating me 2-0. In the league, I made a bit of a pigs ear with the start, mistakingly started my team with the wrong set-up of players, I did start to play and found myself 2-1 down just after time, and noticing that I was missing too many of the players that had been moved out i.e. suspensions etc from previous weeks, I restarted, lol. I then put in the proper team and beat Atletic Bilbao convingcingly. I then won the league on the final day easily winning against Deportivo, surprised and glad to finally see the Trophy. The CL saw me against Barca and I beat them 7-0, lol.

So now I've hit a wall, thinking of starting in the Championship and creating a team from Scotland, Glenburn Utd (or Thistle, not sure which one to choose). Will create a few moderate players. I'll probably overwrite Rotherham.

FD

Cool. Very impressive to win the League with Tenerife! Congrats. So far Alcacer has done OK for me as a sub, scored 3 goals I think. Unfortunately he managed to miss a collossal goal opportunity in the CL qualifiers at home against Sparta Prague in the dying minutes - a miss that eventually costed me a place in the CL. Very dissapointing so now I must settle with EL and was considering if I should play the b team in Euro League and focus fully on the League..

Funny thing is that i ended up going for glory in the EL as well and after 4 matches i am bottom of the Group with no victories.. really struggling with fatigue from a busy Schedule! And also havent found an ideal tactic setup and formation.

I badly need new signings before to this Lyon side! Speed and stamina seems to be my main focus when going for new players in the next window. Need some defensive midfielders who can bully my opponent..any suggestions? Was thinking of Schneiderlin although he is a bit expensive.

Yeah I do think pace and stamina are pretty important too.

My DM is a created player to be fair, but I signed Khamlenko, big CH/DM who is really good and I also like Mircolian (sp?) who should be in your youth team. He's became my main back-up to Gardner who is my 1st choice DM.

I do believe I'll restart my season with the new created Scottish team. :D

FD

I badly need new signings before to this Lyon side! Speed and stamina seems to be my main focus when going for new players in the next window. Need some defensive midfielders who can bully my opponent..any suggestions? Was thinking of Schneiderlin although he is a bit expensive.

Just in case you didn't know this, but you can go to "Training" and set a player's training attributes to a regime like stamina or speed. It helps the player develop in those areas.

It's been a while since I played the game, so I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct in all the details.

I'm still in my first Crystal Palace season.
After 30 matches i'm second, 5 points behind Man Utd.

Until now i bought 3 players: AMF Facundo Bertoglio (he's is terrific), Hendriksen (CM from Ajax) and Anthony Vanden Borre (SB from Anderlecht).

Well scrapped my Tenerife season and have decided to create a team to play in England.

Created a team Glenburn Utd (overwriting Brentford - preferred their badge).

So far played a friendly 1-1 with Schalke it finished, Schalke were better team, especially at the start, but I came into it and whilst having slightly more of the ball, we weren't working their goalie enough, but a late Golde equaliser grabbed a draw in the club's first game at Glenburn Arena.

I've also created 4 strips, so gives me a lot of strips.

Have created a few players (all Scottish):-

Jones - Young goalie, small but agile.
Travers - Tough defender, strong in the air and has a little pace (nothing silly).
McGrew - Team Captain, strong aerial player.
McLean - Tough tackling DM.
Ford - Speedy young winger.
Reid - Playmaking youngster.
Golde - Goal poacher with decent pace (not super-quick).

I've actually got £20m to spend (albeit wages to be considered).

Have looked at a number of players from my Tenerife time, will not sign top players, but maybe a few players that I like.

Have brought in Mircolian (youth team), young German CH on a free (can't mind name - Ischultz or something), Alcala (Spanish), Traore (CF - Ivory Coast). Also looking at Castolis, Miyaichi, Eder, Zarate, Zongo, Ba. A few more players are on the agenda, but will see how that goes.

First game is up against Notts Forest.

FD

Made a boob in my game, so had to restart it, lol.

STarted off with a 2-0 win over Sassuolo (sp?) in a friendly, Travers scoring the first goal from a corner, for Glenburn's first ever goal. A 2nd half Golde penalty completed the win.

In our first ever league game against Forest we won 3-2, Ford opened the scoring, however Forest equalised through Fryatt shortly after. A rash tackle out wide by Travers saw him see red. We then went 2-1 down, however into the 2nd half a Ford equaliser and then a winner by McLean saw us run out 3-2 winners in a hard fought contest, although we had tested their goal on numerous occassions.

Getting in a few players, signed Ishultz (sp?) - CH, Eder, Ryiachi, Castolis, Zarate, Mircolian, Palmer, Uchebo, Halilovic. And a few others intending to be added. Have a core of Scots players which I'll try and continue to do.

FD

Just in case you didn't know this, but you can go to "Training" and set a player's training attributes to a regime like stamina or speed. It helps the player develop in those areas.

It's been a while since I played the game, so I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct in all the details.

Yeah I know thanks. But where can I see the development of the players' stats?

Well I actually restarted again with my team, lol.

Thought I bought too many players.

I've edited a few more players, so a lot of created players. Quite a decent team, although not a 'super' team.

I also reigned in the spending and only buying a few players.

Started off with a 2-1 victory over Liverpool in a friendly. Golde scoring the first ever Glenburn goal after Markovic had given Liverpool the lead. Eventually managed to grab a late winner.

Start off against Notts Forest.

FD

Update:-

Started off well in season, top of the league after a few games, unbeaten so far.

Brought in several players on top of the edited players. Quite a strong team I have.

Very pleased by Mohamed Sissoko from LEvante (never knew he was the guy from Liverpool). Very powerful player who has been a very good signing, although got sent off in his last game.

FD

Update:- Still unbeaten in the league, and face off against QPR in the next round of the cup.

Found myself 3-0 down to Bolton in first round and came back and won 5-3, lol.

Team is moving along fine.

I signed Alambaleh but I've actually decided it isn't working and have done a trade for Halilovic.

FD

Just finished my first season after moving to Lyon. Finished 3rd jumping from 4th after the very last game. Very important because that Means i can qualify for CL! :) Overall did some great signings halfway throug (M. Veloso and M. Parolo strengthened my otherwise very weak midfield a lot).

New season about to begin and I have brought in L. Insigne to my left midfield and M. Bartra to strengthen my defensive midfield, he can also play right back or center back. I like these players that can play more roles. Also got Ruben Neves from Porto a Young promising defensive mitfield. Loaned out Fekir and Ngouma in the hope that they will improve once they return.

Won the first game of the season 2-1 away against Avignon with Lacazette scoring probably one of the best goals i have scored so far. A long shot/volley from about 30 meters out.

Going to play Helsinki for the qualification of CL. Should be straight forward for my side, but thats what I said against Praha and I ended up losing...

Had the most amazing play session last night with my Cardiff team in ML, Premier League. First off was a semi-final against Chelsea. Went 3-0 up but they clawed their way up to 3-2. Had very tense final minutes and it was nice to see them actually make panic long balls in the last moments. Then there was a game against West Ham, away. Nice, calm game, 0-2 half time. Then Andy Carroll went into beast mode and made it 2-2 10 minutes before final whistle. I put on Alfreð Finnbogason, work my way up to a corner kick (West Ham are fierce at this point) and my man Alfred heads it in. Fantastic! West Ham want to get it back, but after a corner kick I get the ball up the left to Jóhann Berg who just rushes up and calmly passes it on the ground to Burgstaller who makes it 2-4. But wait, Carroll wasn't done! He just tears my team apart and it's 3-4! But at this time it was 96 minutes so no time to do any more.

Then there is a match against Man City, a nice warm up for the cup final which will be against them. But they just instantly bend. 2-0 win and they never had a chance with 2 shots against my 16.

Next up, Liverpool. They are in 6th place (that's some realism, I guess :P ) and away as well. Sturridge is in beast mode, 2 long rangers into the near corner, 2-0 half time. I get one back with an on form Eikrem, a nice rare moment of Liverpool being clueless in defense in the game. Then I put Finnbogason on again. And he does his super sub-thing. First, stealing the ball from a defender, he goes in from the left and fires it as hard as he can from a very tight angle, and Mignolet somehow fumbles it in. It still looked very real. This was in 89. Then, overtime. Liverpool still want to get the win. But I get the counter. Jóhann Berg, goes up the left and then makes this utterly sublime outside boot pass over the defense for Finnbogason to collect and slot home. 2-3 in overtime, what a win!

It's now all about winning the cup and keeping 7th place (Liverpool, 6th, are still 9 points ahead with 5-6 games to go). But what a night. Great matches. PES 2015 is good stuff.

quick update the kid ponce is a monster second season in the top flight hes shot up to 82 now, he got 34 league goals for me last season. Real sociedad has stepped forward as my nemesis they shitted on me twice in the league but I had the pleasure of kicking them out of the copa del rey and snatching the last champions league place from them on the final match day :D :D

:APPLAUD: my boys have grown and were now strong enough to sweep all before us, kept the original lineup and built the team on youth, I've posted their original stats at the bottom

bUel7VB.jpg

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=268497031

izHIwmC.jpg

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=268496487

gjZoRW2.jpg

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=101120

s22wV9M.jpg

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=101034

WcmNQvh.jpg

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=47429

Last edited:
Cool that you have Maupay. I bought him really cheap with Wolves and it didnt take long before he improved and became a top player for me and took me to the semi-top of the PL.

Anyways I am coming to the my second season with Lyon. I sit 3rd with just two points to 2nd (Marseille) and it seems PSG will win the leage. Crazy team they have. BUT I managed to beat them soundly in the semi finals of the League cup 3-0 and just played them Again at home in the leage. What a crazy game! Very close game untill the 42 minute when I came in front with a bit of luck..then I totally hammered them! Everything seemed to go the right way and my tactics really worked well and I managed to beat them 5-0! really great game and what a lift for the team. Now looking to capture the 2nd place in the leage and looking forward to a Leage cup final Against Etienne and a semi final in the Europa League against PSV (Newcastle or Besiktas will be waiting in an eventual final).

Great season so far, and much at stake now. I have bought Wilfried Bony in a swap deal for Alcacer, a deal to take place after the season.

My team are steamrollering everyone in their way. Only 1 draw so far, the rest won (around 22 or 23 games I think).

Norwich are around 12-15 points behind, so barring a catastrophe I'll be promoted to EPL.

Battered QPR and now face against Manchester United.

FD

Hello, long time PES fan and was hoping you guys could answer a couple of questions please.

I used to play PES all the time, but real life got in the way blah blah blah. I was wondering if 2015 still has the same scripting issues the old games had, where the AI just decides you're to lose a game and no matter what you do you get beaten, is it better now or does that BS still happen?

Thanks.

It's better, but unfortunaltely it still happens.
This said, i still plays PES2015 a lot (the first edition since 2011 and before that PES6).

IMO it's a good game...despite the falws (no injuries, bad collision, biased refs,...).

My team are steamrollering everyone in their way. Only 1 draw so far, the rest won (around 22 or 23 games I think).

Norwich are around 12-15 points behind, so barring a catastrophe I'll be promoted to EPL.

Battered QPR and now face against Manchester United.

FD

What's United doing in the Championship? :CONFUSE:

Hello, long time PES fan and was hoping you guys could answer a couple of questions please.

I used to play PES all the time, but real life got in the way blah blah blah. I was wondering if 2015 still has the same scripting issues the old games had, where the AI just decides you're to lose a game and no matter what you do you get beaten, is it better now or does that BS still happen?

Thanks.

Imo, I've never been a manual advocate, but for PES 2015 I'd fully recommend it as it opens up the game greatly. And the reason I'm mentioning manual here is because I believe it somehow gets rid of the scripting. Manual isn't hard and just needs a little adjusting and you're onto a winner of a great game. My main gripes with 2015 though like gerd mentioned is lack of CPU fouls and injuries. If you can ignore them then you'd really enjoy this.

Hah, sorry, that was the cup, I actually beat Utd 4-3.

My players celebrated at the end of one of the league games, but I don't know if that was qualifying for the Playoff or actual promotion (didn't think I'd enough points advantage for that, but not sure).

Only got a little more time with the game due to the upcoming 2016 release, so I'll probably see the PL but no Europe (if I was lucky enough to qualify).

FD

Struggling with this now, played a few seasons on regular, and ended up winning the league and getting to the CL finals. Most games were a walk in the park, plenty of shots, 60% possession and 4,5,6-0.

So, for the next season I bumped it up to professional and I'm not getting any time on the ball, my players feel like their knackered from the first whistle and I can't string 2 passes together. Is this just how the game makes it 'harder' or am I just shocking?

Hi

Can you export / import your master league teams in pes 2015 ? Is it planned for 2016 ? I used to really enjoy this feature saving my team on my memory card and going to my mates to play with my team. It gave the master league purpose and a reason for me to keep playing.

@ Dazids, im going to take a punt and say no as they "claim" that PS4 saves cannot be transferable, but like yourself i loved taking my ML team elsewhere.

Just switched to Pes from FIFA 15.
Used to play Pes before,had at least 30 seasons with different teams on pes 6.
Gave up on pro evo after pes 2013.

Tried FIFA 15 liked the glitz and all the leagues,but after a few seasons it really sucked.

But pes 2015 is frickin amazing,haven't had this buzz playing master/career mode since pes 6.
Never switching again,believe me.
The pace,the shooting,the pin point passing,especially on manual passing and shooting is unbelievable.

Anyway,I'm on my third season with Torino,superstar.
First season 16th in Serie A,group stage in EL,and qtrs in cup.
Second season 5th in league,cup winner.

But now in my third season,struggling every game,think I'll have a good tactical setup,but feels like the opponents are much harder this season.
Barely beating bottom teams with 1-0/2-1.
My theory is that Euroleague and cup,plus league is a bit to much for my squad.
Haven't had one easy game so far.

But feels nice to be back on the right side again.
And like they say "pro evo is better in defeat,than FIFA is in victory"
Loving it
/cheers

Played Roma in the cup (home and away) the away game was a defensive win for me.
The had 62/38 in poss,12-2 in shots,really parked the buss on them.
The pressure they applied on my back four was so intense,pretty much cleared the ball for 90 min.
Got away with a 0-0 draw.

In my home game I managed to score twice on them,both on the counterattack.
Got a red card and penalty against me in the 75th minute,and managed to beat them 2-1.

I've never ever been more satisfied and worn out mentally after a game than this.
Have to second a few posts in this thread about manual passing and shooting,it really opens up the game.
Played my first season assisted,but the difference is monumental.
Even recorded those games and watched the afterwards,really looks like a tight game of Serie A football.
Great stuff

Quite Riot
If you play on an easy level (sorry...) you can get away with a bad tactical setup and so on.

But if you bump it up,just like you have,tactics and not chasing the opponents,and also keeping possession gets very important.
Find the right tactic for your team,and you'll get the results.
Keep it up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom