PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, there were plenty of recycled preset face on the older PES, i think some exist since 2008 with just a slight tweak, Arteta and Walcott for example. With this new engine, obviously they have to redo everything. So i'll go easy and expect several increment update via DLC.

:BOP::BOP::BOP:
image.php

:TTTH::TTTH::TTTH:

haha :APPLAUD::BLEH: enjoy!:COAT:

Interesting that there's a game of Real Madrid against one of the ACL teams in exhibition mode. Wonder if that means the ACL teams won't be boxed off like the way the Libertadores teams have been up to now.

Would be great if you could ask Lami. This details only usually come to light once the game has been released which is really annoying!

Ahhh, milestone theory AKA rollingstone theory…

formnh7.jpg

Iniesta (94) on red arrow + hearth effect = 102+? for technique!?! I don’t want to try to calculate this for Messi ! This is the main reason why people think AI cheats.

If you decrease stats for Iniesta:
Iniesta (90 for example) on blue arrow - hearth effect - injury = increased sales for gamepads.

But, I’m sure this will not stop you, and I'm sure you have excellent counter argument…
I’m just too negative about it, am I?

I don't think the game allows anything about 99 for attribute. I'm unsure how much the from affects players in a positive manner exactly. we know it does, but by how much I'm unsure.

Tenacity is a massively important stat in regards to form. If they have yellow or especially orange, no matter their form they will play consistently well.

Anyone else gets warm and fuzzy knowing they have all these teams they know nothing about available? PES was always about the underdogs :)

Love that indeed...cant wait to play J-League with my old favorite Verdy(dunno if they are in the first division atm lol)

Remember back than i found Morimoto there, he was 16...

EDIT: just found out Tokyo Verdy is in JL2 :( problaby not in PES2014

Last edited:
Anyone else gets warm and fuzzy knowing they have all these teams they know nothing about available? PES was always about the underdogs :)

I love it. Absolute love playing with small teams and having my own little universe in ML.

This is why i live for stats, finding that right formation having just one, two good player sot build the team around. You see the individuality more here.

Would love to play a ML with one of the small Libertadores teams, would be a warm fuzzy feeling indeed!

It would be like using players of the same level as the defaults but they'd be real life players. And the chances of hidden jems would be there too.

Anyone familiar with these teams. How are the facial likenesses.

Konami's in house team have their work cut out with all these additional leagues and tournaments.

Looks stellar and from Lami's comments very enjoyable and realistic as opposed to Cassandra and company.

Not looking that good to me:

Al Shabab
177149927-al-shabab-players-pose-for-photograph-prior-gettyimages.jpg

Al Hilal
169254521-saudi-arabia-al-hilal-club-pose-for-a-group-gettyimages.jpg

Al Ahli
167271441-al-ahli-players-pose-for-a-group-picture-gettyimages.jpg

Ettifaq FC
167848638-al-ettifaqs-players-pose-before-their-afc-gettyimages.jpg

In the videos everybody have almost the same face, changing only the skin color and the height..

Not looking that good to me:

Al Shabab
177149927-al-shabab-players-pose-for-photograph-prior-gettyimages.jpg

Al Hilal
169254521-saudi-arabia-al-hilal-club-pose-for-a-group-gettyimages.jpg

Al Ahli
167271441-al-ahli-players-pose-for-a-group-picture-gettyimages.jpg

Ettifaq FC
167848638-al-ettifaqs-players-pose-before-their-afc-gettyimages.jpg

In the videos everybody have almost the same face, changing only the skin color and the height..

Numbers 10, 17 and 8 from the 1st pic(Al Shaab) look great, i mean the generic FACE, hairstyle might be outdated.. but still great generic faces..
untitled.png

Last edited:
I discussed with my colleagues do not understand how someone can be so blind, fanboy. they play FIFA ...
I have shown pes 2014 gameplay videos, fantastic gif, and I say they are garbage .. no arguments
sometimes people are stupid? really do not understand people

I discussed with my colleagues do not understand how someone can be so blind, fanboy. they play FIFA ...
I have shown pes 2014 gameplay videos, fantastic gif, and I say they are garbage .. no arguments
sometimes people are stupid? really do not understand people

Diferent plp diferent tastes, perceptions etc... i have friends like that too..

Me? Personally im pumped for both games, in contrary of most in this thread i quite enjoy FIFA... but that doesnt make me hate PES like some do, i understand and enjoy both games, each has its weakneses and streanghts.

I’m watching MUN – CHE right know and it seems like they play on +2 speed – so unrealistic.
Going nuts, can’t wait for this game anymore. Holding remote like gamepad, switching channels constantly.
Lami please don’t tell your battery is dead and you forgot to bring charger!?!
0-0; 92 min btw

Diferent plp diferent tastes, perceptions etc... i have friends like that too..

Me? Personally im pumped for both games, in contrary of most in this thread i quite enjoy FIFA... but that doesnt make me hate PES like some do, i understand and enjoy both games, each has its weakneses and streanghts.

I do not like fifa, no inertia weight, all float and slide, and ball physics seem child's play compared to PES.
what bothers me fifa fanboys are stubborn and refuse to try demo 2014 completely, as if it were a sin and never never touch.
maybe they are afraid of seeing reality, it does not take a genius to realize some simple videos and gifs that pes 2014 is ahead of fifa 14

I love it. Absolute love playing with small teams and having my own little universe in ML.

This is why i live for stats, finding that right formation having just one, two good player sot build the team around. You see the individuality more here.

Definitely, if PES was always about individuality, the smaller teams exemplify that. Having to utilise the strengths of each specific player is what made ML so enjoyable. That feelings lost with the big boys, as every man is a competent, skillful, athlete with no discernible weakness.

Its why I never understand the excitement over 'Player ID', seems waste of time dedicating resources to mo-capping a very small number of players. Better to use it to create multiple different generic styles instead.

I do not like fifa, no inertia weight, all float and slide, and ball physics seem child's play compared to PES.
what bothers me fifa fanboys are stubborn and refuse to try demo 2014 completely, as if it were a sin and never never touch.
maybe they are afraid of seeing reality, it does not take a genius to realize some simple videos and gifs that pes 2014 is ahead of fifa 14

I refuse to play the demo because they are never anything like the final product, I loved the pes 13 demo, hated the game, thats why im gonna rent it first.

I'm waiting Lami's impressions on through balls. He was worried by Asim saying they were still overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom