PES 2013 Video Thread

Scored a couple of bloody amazing goals in one game, first goal was a screamer outside the box from Thiago Motta, and the second one was ridiculous!!!! was like Peter Crouch's goal outside the box for Stoke last season!

Apologies for my talking over it, was a bit excited though ._.

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo Goals

Oh yes, both are great but that second one is the shiz! Tim7's Adam curler is a bit of a dreamboat too. I'm a mess here!

Sorry to interrupt but there are videos here who look like they are from the full game? Even with Judas Van Persie playing for Man U? My brain does not comprehend

Nice rainbow flick :P Love the strike though.

awesome videos. and no bullshit editing either. subscribed

Thanks, but here's some bullsh*t editing anyway, haha

Been having some fun playing as Boca and in particular a certain Roman, I love the Copa games, generally there is 1-2 players who stand apart from the others and it's great to play through them. But yeah, apologies for the bullsh*t editing, got a bit carried away!

YouTube - PES 2013 - The Number 10

Love the camera! Care to share settings? :D

Nice editing. Not overusing effects like some FIFA videos do (where you can't see the God damn ball LOL)

To be honest I actually edited your settings slightly from:

Height 245
Near zoom 167
Far zoom 137
Angle 128
Camera angle 63

to

Height 220
Near zoom 167
Far zoom 137
Angle 140
Camera angle 63

Last edited:
what was the 2nd skill move on the Giovinco video? Just a front flick or something before to wrongfoot the defender first?

what was the 2nd skill move on the Giovinco video? Just a front flick or something before to wrongfoot the defender first?

It was the reverse flip flap, looks more like a drop of the shoulder and sudden direction change though.

Back
Top Bottom