PES 2013 Video Thread

I scored this last night, it's a simple goal but felt very rewarding as it uses the dynamic one two to good effect and also shows how much freedom of choice we have in this game.

If this was FIFA 12 I would have passed down the wing to Walcott 9 times out of 10 as I dont think the pass I played would have come off in that game.

In this game however I felt able to use Walcott as a decoy and slide a much more difficult disguised pass through to Defoe to take in his stride and finish (he actually started the move off just before the clip starts)

This is the kind of goal and feeling that I dont think you get with FIFA, This is the kind of play and freedom of choice that makes me want to come back to PES full time.

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo - Decoy Run, Pass & Defoe Finish

Nice goal.I prefer these goals to the screamers tbh.These goals show that the player is truly using the game's tools.

SilverSpider - great goal. Did you press shoot normally or with R2? I love the finish there. Also - did you play a manual pass or use a throughball?

Hi Calcio,

Yes, I did indeed use R2 with the finish on this goal.

I have been experimenting with manual passing, zero assist pasing and level 1 and 2 assisted passing - all to just get a feel for how the game plays with each.

The pass for the goal was a through ball on 2 bar assist - think I charged it up just the right amount on this occasion, anymore or less and it runs on for an Italian defender to receive.

Loving the precision and options I feel we have at times on the pitch with this game.

HTH

As mentioned above, I also love these goals more than the screamer as they show the depth and tools on offer to us ingame.

Ronaldinho in catching out England goalkeeper from distance shocker :P

Here's a fairly long compilation from me, as usually happens with a new football game, I'm initially attracted to the new shooting, but now I'm settled it's all about the football again.

YouTube - PES 2013 - Demo Moments 3

Oh and how about a mention for the goals that could of been, I was on fire in this game with Ajax (discounting the 2 goals I conceded :P), my strikers however decided to let me down with their finishing.

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo - If only

Indeed it is ;).

Raintime - Creation. The intro to next song called: The Experiment (being massive metal head doesn't help getting right songs for vids haha) xD.

Back
Top Bottom