PES 2013 Video Thread

Brilliant stuff, that last volley looked awesome, the spin and power were spot on! :)

Oh I almost forgot, what a great song this is, Noel Gallagher's HFB are really superb!

that was enough to turn it off..things like that ruin what would be a great game ( with patches).not sure if patches will fix issues like this..hopefully be sorted for the final version

For Knuckle Ball Freekick from PES 2012 I believe it went like:

Power up your shoot, when the player is about to kick the ball, press the shoot button again.

It definitely works with C. Ronaldo on PES 2013 demo. So maybe they didn't change it :).

Last edited:
For Knuckle Ball Freekick from PES 2012 I believe it went like:

Power up your shoot, when the player is about to kick the ball, press the shoot button again.

It definitely works with C. Ronaldo on PES 2013 demo. So maybe they didn't change it :).

Well now you must have Knuckle Shot card to make knuckle shot.

Not posted on here for ages and also not played PES properly since WE9 & PES6 in 2005/06, only had about a month on PES 2009 a few years back as far as this Gen PES has gone, but I'm now enjoying it for the first time in years having given this Demo a chance and been hooked by it.

Still getting used to all the controls and new things in the series since I have gotten used to FIFA in more recent years.

Hope Konami nail the final game and allow me to 'come home' to PES at long last.

P.S.

Sort the Night game lighting/grass colour out Konami or I'm going to have to fork out cash for a PC !

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo - Full Manual Cross & Dribble Goal

Not posted on here for ages and also not played PES properly since WE9 & PES6 in 2005/06, only had about a month on PES 2009 a few years back as far as this Gen PES has gone, but I'm now enjoying it for the first time in years having given this Demo a chance and been hooked by it.

Still getting used to all the controls and new things in the series since I have gotten used to FIFA in more recent years.

Hope Konami nail the final game and allow me to 'come home' to PES at long last.

P.S.

Sort the Night game lighting/grass colour out Konami or I'm going to have to fork out cash for a PC !

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo - Full Manual Cross & Dribble Goal
if your into PES id fork out the cash just for a decent camera angle

if your into PES id fork out the cash just for a decent camera angle

Cheers, Yeah I noticed someone earlier in the thread post a video of a goal from a corner at a unique angle - looked really good as did the 2 still images he posted as well.

Apologies to everyone for the awful recording quality of my clip above.

Nice to see the demo bringing some people back to PES. who was that dribble goal scored with?

Cheers, It's nice to be back on the game and back on this site.

It was with Wellington Nem from Fluminese, I stuck it in the YT description for those curious but it wont show up here on the embedded video.

Thanks again.

Nah, that's not a knuckle shot, the ball had back and side spin, as far as I can tell. But keep trying, Ronaldo does them all the time when you learn to hit it right. :)

Knuckle shot means there will be no spin on the ball but it will still move through the air, if that makes sense.

Anyone seen or done a nutmeg shot yet? Haven't seen one, even did a youtube search but nothing came up

Back
Top Bottom