PES 2013 Video Thread

Some great goals here.

Just had one of those games where every shot was going in, D'Alessandro was unplayable, started off badly, with some very sloppy defending, confidence was already low having lost my last few games. But then D'Alessandro hits it into the top corner from just outside the box and the floodgates open. Hit the bar a couple times too!

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo - D'Alessandro & Internacional

Some great goals here.

Just had one of those games where every shot was going in, D'Alessandro was unplayable, started off badly, with some very sloppy defending, confidence was already low having lost my last few games. But then D'Alessandro hits it into the top corner from just outside the box and the floodgates open. Hit the bar a couple times too!

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo - D'Alessandro & Internacional

Is that hany's turf pack for copa.. ? so pes 2010-ish :SHOCK: i have not yet play libertadores team since tesing various patches and stuff..

that ash band (right ?) reminds me of uni loooong time ago :SMUG:

Is that hany's turf pack for copa.. ? so pes 2010-ish :SHOCK: i have not yet play libertadores team since tesing various patches and stuff..

that ash band (right ?) reminds me of uni loooong time ago :SMUG:

Yep to both questions, almost exclusively playing night games because of the nice turfs :))

Just did the most sublime bit of skill and immediately followed it up with one of the worst misses of all time :(

Neymar brought down the cross with his head, flicked it over his and the keeper's head, then I got overexcited and tried a manual finish resulting in me dragging the shot wide with an empty net. Would have been one of my best ever PES goals.

YouTube - !

Just did the most sublime bit of skill and immediately followed it up with one of the worst misses of all time :(

Neymar brought down the cross with his head, flicked it over his and the keeper's head, then I got overexcited and tried a manual finish resulting in me dragging the shot wide with an empty net. Would have been one of my best ever PES goals.

YouTube - !

:LMAO: Unlucky mate! Looks as if he hit that with his studs. At least it looked realistic. I feel your pain though, as Welbeck missed a sitter (it's in the video below) after some nifty dribbling from Nani.

A few of the more interesting bits over the course of the past few days. I wish you could save replays in the demo, I'd save more often!

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo Mini Compilation

Internacional veteran Pablo Guinazu doesn't score many goals, this may be the best of his career, as he pulls off a fake shot and flip flap to open the scoring vs Fluminense

YouTube - PES 2013 Demo Guinazu dribble golazo

By the way, any tips on keeping video quality high? I record with Fraps at half size, then reduce the file size with Windows Live Movie Maker so it doesn't take up much space on my hard drive, then upload to youtube. I guess just do the opposite of all that? Record full size and upload to Youtube before I reduce size in WLMM?

Back
Top Bottom