PES 2013 Video Thread

Does Lewandowski have some sort of Player ID in him? ... If not... This is v. good implementation of partial ID KONAMI spoke of ;0.

The goal is v. similar to what he scored irl btw :D. Great.

Very nice goal! I can only dream of scoring those at the moment :LOL:.

Can I ask, what nets patch are you using?

I'm not using a net patch as far as I'm aware, just the patches I mentioned before for the teams and turf.

Oh right. The nets look nice. I'm using Cyborg white nets, but they look weird in game.

Thanks. I'll try it tomorrow night :)).
Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention, you've gotta import it over unnamed_53.bin instead of 54, because in 2013 that's the file containing nets and posts.

Awesome strike by Wazza btw, nicely done. :)

infoo.. Is that pes 2010 camera setting ? great assist ad goal though..

No. Edited normal wide camera

Settings:

Height 245
Near zoom 167
Far zoom 137
Angle 128
Camera angle 63

Love it.

In game pics:

2f0eziq.jpg

muwmjs.jpg

Last edited:
@Wilko22, that Lewandowski flick, pure class! Did you press a direction while pushing down the right stick? Cheers.

Yep, as you'd normally try a quick turn away from the defender but also with the stick pushed in.

Actually pulled it off a couple times before and since just without scoring (a few erratic manual shots, never hit the corner flag so much as I have in pes 2013 :P). So I am wondering if it's a little too consistently effective, or maybe I've just been lucky.

Can someone please advise me how to make my videos good/high quality. Fraps settings, and steps to take after that to get a good/high quality Youtube video. I'm sure this could benefit others too, or am I the only technical noob around here? :EMB:

Neat strike there, good thing that the collision system is so bad, otherwise he would've decapitated Reina. :D

Back
Top Bottom