pes 2013 online login issue

Should I reinstall the game without installing the patch?
I don't understand how come I have this patch before everyone else maybe it is a special patch for the digital version?

Should I reinstall the game without installing the patch?
I don't understand how come I have this patch before everyone else maybe it is a special patch for the digital version?

They do that for the digital download sometimes. I got one of the pes 2012 patches two days before the DVD version got it. It didn't do me any good as I mostly play online and nobody had the patch then yet but that's another story:))

So yeah but I would leave it alone and wait till Thursday if I were you. But of course it's up to you...

why are you trying such things, when is obvious that is not a problem on your side?
I'm curious about the problem, and now I'm almost sure that it's related to the impossibility to retrieve my own online account data. I wonder how a patch could solve this issue... The only thing I can think of is that it could force my online account to be recreated on another server of theirs. What do you all think?

@yosper Can you check if you can play an offline league with more than 1 team? We have only cups in 1.0 version.

I'm curious about the problem, and now I'm almost sure that it's related to the impossibility to retrieve my own online account data. I wonder how a patch could solve this issue... The only thing I can think of is that it could force my online account to be recreated on another server of theirs. What do you all think?

@yosper Can you check if you can play an offline league with more than 1 team? We have only cups in 1.0 version.

Not sure if I got you right, but do you mean this?
Cb7NG.png

If not, guide me and I'll take a screenshot for you

Is anybody else getting this problem, i installed the patch and now when i try to log in it says incorrect id. It worked ok when i first got the game. I have even uninstalled the whole game.

I created a new id and it still says it is incorrect.

i have problem when wan log in online.... he say incorrect konami id,incorrect konami pass or one time password service what should i do??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom