pes 2013 online login issue

Konami have just mentioned that the problem is with their ping filters on their server and they are looking into it....

its total bullcrap with the way they are handling this entire problem right now...seems to be like half of the world is having issues playing online...and its a problem on their servers, not on the individuals side...PES2012 works fine online....i dont have any issues there!

I have the same problem here, it sends me back to the menu just after i have the ok for the access.
Since the 20th of september (when i bought the game) i made the access just twice and i tried hundreds of times.
I have all the router ports and firewall disabled, i play online with no problems since pes 4.

There is a new announcement from Konamy. They say that all online competitions are now off until they solve the issue.
Is that true? Is everyone unable to play online now?

Only tournaments\master, so exibitions should be ok.

However I have the same problem, the tool say that I can play, I can play with pes12, but the damned pes13 return back to the menu when I try to start an online match.

Konami stated that on 11th October will come out the new patch and the new DLC, so I hope that for that time, the online will start to work.

I can't believe that a company like konami can have these problems on launch for so many days, for so many users (seem to be almost all)

Last edited:
The worst thing is that in BAL and ML they keep saying you that playing online gives you good prizes... how frustrating!
Well, at least it will be fixed for sure.

You also get these prizes even when playing (and in my case, losing) online 1v1 games.

But I can't play online, I have the back to menu bug (aka ping filter issue)...

Oh yeah - sorry. Well if it's any consolation, when I logged-in this morning there was a message from Konami acknowledging server issues, and that these are being investigated. They'll come through...

This morning I was able to play my first online match, (two really) than I quitted pes13, and now I'm not able to enter, again back to main menu, just to confirm again that is something konami related.

my ping with konami's server was 350 this morning, and now it is 400.

The 2 matches was also not so lag-free, but playable.

1 win, 1 draw :PIRATE:

Today I tried different ways to solve this problem. I re-installed the game, removed and re-installed the dlc, removed the option.bin etc. and I discovered that no matter what you do, you can't access your online profile!
The first time I used pes 2013 I remember that I I set my favourite team and player, created an avatar and set a nickname after I created my Konami ID... Now all that things aren't requested. In addition to that, in the "online settings" menu I can only access the auto access setting, the others are grayed out.
How can I reset my online account so that I can create a new one and hope it works?
Have you got problems accessing your online settings too?
Please, let's help each other.

Last edited:
Hello

As for me, I'm getting this error after 5 sec from match start:

Rb3yu.png

Please note that I'm using GamesPlanet digital version (metaboli)

Any idea on how to fix this problem?

Regards.

^ What version of the game do you have? I thought we were going to get the clock and all(upper left hand corner) after the update on Thursday! Is that the widget?

Last edited:
^ What version of the game do you have? I thought we were going to get the clock and all(upper left hand corner) after the update on Thursday! Is that the widget?

There have been a patch included with the game download links that I already installed, so my version is 1.01

Last edited:
Today I tried different ways to solve this problem. I re-installed the game, removed and re-installed the dlc, removed the option.bin etc. and I discovered that no matter what you do, you can't access your online profile!
The first time I used pes 2013 I remember that I I set my favourite team and player, created an avatar and set a nickname after I created my Konami ID... Now all that things aren't requested. In addition to that, in the "online settings" menu I can only access the auto access setting, the others are grayed out.
How can I reset my online account so that I can create a new one and hope it works?
Have you got problems accessing your online settings too?
Please, let's help each other.

why are you trying such things, when is obvious that is not a problem on your side?

So we should wait for a new patch or something?

The new patch, which you already have, is coming out on Thursday. So your problem is most likely versions are not matching and you get that message at some point during the game. Wait until Thursday until everybody gets the patch and try again.

Hopefully, all these different online issues people are experiencing will be fixed with the patch.

Edit: There will also be a DLC(downloadable content) like roster update, etc. along with the patch on Thursday.

Edit 2: Well, since you have the patch already, can you tell me if they added the offline league mode or offline community mode? or noticed any kind of differences between the two versions? Just curious.

Last edited:
The new patch, which you already have, is coming out on Thursday. So your problem is most likely versions are not matching and you get that message at some point during the game. Wait until Thursday until everybody gets the patch and try again.

Hopefully, all these different online issues people are experiencing will be fixed with the patch.

Edit: There will also be a DLC(downloadable content) like roster update, etc. along with the patch on Thursday.

Edit 2: Well, since you have the patch already, can you tell me if they added the offline league mode or offline community mode? or noticed any kind of differences between the two versions? Just curious.
Well I cant really tell the differences between the tow versions because I have Installed the patch just after the game setup.
PM me your contact info and I'll let you access to my PC via teamviewer if you want

Last edited:
Well I cant really tell the differences between the tow versions because I have Installed the patch just after the game setup.
PM me you contact info and I'll let you access to my PC via teamviewer if you want

No, no need for that. I was just curious :)

Back
Top Bottom