pes 2013 online login issue

vapour

Non-League
9 June 2006
Hi

I can't seem to login online I get the following message:

Incorrect Konami id, konami id password or konami pne time password service.

I created the id early in the morning and used it played mlo but
it does'nt seem to work now, i have changed password but no luck keep getting the message.

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same problem, i installed the game, login, everything is ok.
Then i quit the game, reboot pc, and i cannot login any more..

Regards,

guys,
after i login to the game and online, when trying to enter any online mode it returns me back to the main menu! help

anybody experienced the same?:CONFUSE:

guys,
after i login to the game and online, when trying to enter any online mode it returns me back to the main menu! help

Here in Spain people with pc and xbox versions are having the same problem. No solution, no statement from Konami, nothing

I have the ports opened and the firewall off, so it is not a problem this, by the way

Last edited:
guys,

yesterday i was playing without any problem but today i've same problem and can't login. no error, nothing incorrect, just back to the menu.

there is a "ping problem" with the konami servers. users who cant connect got a ping above 400ms. sometimes (mostly late at evening) the ping drops down and you can connect...

to ping the konami servers open cmd console and write "ping 210.148.52.143"

so it is a routing problem at your isp :/

My Ping 230 and now I can not connect to the server. Today Afternoon with 250 ping I managed to play two games: (

there is a "ping problem" with the konami servers. users who cant connect got a ping above 400ms. sometimes (mostly late at evening) the ping drops down and you can connect...

to ping the konami servers open cmd console and write "ping 210.148.52.143"

so it is a routing problem at your isp :/

yeah you're probably right i was connecting with 350ms at the evening when i saw your message, now can't with 394

Are people still having the same issue? I'm talking about being sent back to the menus? This is frustrating.

According to Konami, if you getting the "return to menu" problem, you need to check your port forwarding etc for tcp and udp on your router...another cause for that is also the DLC pack, they suggest deleting it and reinstalling it to see if that helps.

I dont seem to have that problem, however i can connect online, go to match lobby and login to MLO online...but i cant play any games because it wont find me any opponents or allow me to enter the match room...seems to be a common problem which KOnami is still trying to fix! PES 2012 was is still working fine online...definately a KOnami problem....

According to Konami, if you getting the "return to menu" problem, you need to check your port forwarding etc for tcp and udp on your router...another cause for that is also the DLC pack, they suggest deleting it and reinstalling it to see if that helps.

I dont seem to have that problem, however i can connect online, go to match lobby and login to MLO online...but i cant play any games because it wont find me any opponents or allow me to enter the match room...seems to be a common problem which KOnami is still trying to fix! PES 2012 was is still working fine online...definately a KOnami problem....

i tried yesterday about ports but it doesn't help.. so no solution yet!:RANT:

Back
Top Bottom