PES 2013 MLO Thread

Taarabt is amazing. I only just bought him last night though. Had Jadson at the AMF position before but putting Taarabt there has allowed me to move Jadson to his preferred CM role.

Was looking at either Vagner Love or Djibril Cisse and keep Khelifa as backup.

I brought in Suarez for Toivonen last night but I'm slightly regretting it. He's a much better player but i have a hard time getting on with players i'm not a fan of in real life. Might swap him for Hoarou.
this.

i remember in PES 2011 MLO i bought some superstars and sold them almost immediately because i didn't really wanted them in my team (forlan, etoo, arshavin, puyol, etc)

Is there any tip to deal with pressure ? I don't know how you guys enjoy a game in wich people hold down second pressure without any consequence, there's always two players running towards the back of your player and he (your player) doesn't lose balance and fall to get a foul as it would happen in real life and as it happens in a true fooball game (WE9). No foul, no time on the ball, shit gameplay.

Last night I played against these noobs with zero bar passing, pretty hard, very unbalanced, I lost by 4 x 0 and 4x1 lol, but as soons as I changed to 1 bar the game became more balanced and I totally dominated possession in both games, I won one match by 1x0 and lost the last one by 1x0 as well, this last one was impossible to equalize or to a least create good chances to score because of the fucking noob second pressure.

I wish Konami removed this missel guided secound pressure for noobs and build a proper staminia system, and passing should be like 1 bar, it's good enough for everyone, it's not hard at all, then it would be worth playin online.

this.

i remember in PES 2011 MLO i bought some superstars and sold them almost immediately because i didn't really wanted them in my team (forlan, etoo, arshavin, puyol, etc)

Yeah this a fine line, Suarez was 5.5m which is about the limit I'd go I think. Might stretch a little further and swap him for Llorente.

Is there any tip to deal with pressure ? I don't know how you guys enjoy a game in wich people hold down second pressure without any consequence, there's always two players running towards the back of your player and he (your player) doesn't lose balance and fall to get a foul as it would happen in real life and as it happens in a true fooball game (WE9). No foul, no time on the ball, shit gameplay.

Last night I played against these noobs with zero bar passing, pretty hard, very unbalanced, I lost by 4 x 0 and 4x1 lol, but as soons as I changed to 1 bar the game became more balanced and I totally dominated possession in both games, I won one match by 1x0 and lost the last one by 1x0 as well, this last one was impossible to equalize or to a least create good chances to score because of the fucking noob second pressure.

I wish Konami removed this missel guided secound pressure for noobs and build a proper staminia system, and passing should be like 1 bar, it's good enough for everyone, it's not hard at all, then it would be worth playin online.

Only really causes me a problem if there's lag. Otherwise, either;

a) Exploit the gaps left from players charging out of position.
b) Anticipate the direction and skip past them.

Also helps to have some stronger players in midfield to ride the challenges and slow things down. If you have your tactics set wide enough, there should be enough men free to simply knock it across the pitch until a striker makes a run in the defensive holes.

The worst thing to do is panic and release the ball without picking out a man. It's difficult to get out of that habbit as its something PES 11 forced you to do, but simple touches with taps of R2 is usually enough to retain the ball I find.

Taarabt is amazing. I only just bought him last night though. Had Jadson at the AMF position before but putting Taarabt there has allowed me to move Jadson to his preferred CM role.

Was looking at either Vagner Love or Djibril Cisse and keep Khelifa as backup.

I wanted Vagner Love until I realised he had that bloody Speed Merchant supercard. :BORED: Gomis is an option if you're after sheer physicality, been bullied by him a few times so far, although he has the touch of a baby elephant at times.

I'm getting a ridiculous number of "lost connection to the server" and "an unexpected PES 2013 error" excuses.

I tried to start an MLO the other night, but everytime I tried to sell/release some of my defaults to raise cash to buy players I got this exact message. I couldn't sell/release anybody ? WTF ??? :CONFUSE:

Is there any tip to deal with pressure ?

This is a real difficult one, I'll be honest here and say that I use pressuring when defending, but I don't use it in the way you mention.

If someone is chasing you with their active player and a cpu defender then they will leave space. Play in triangles and you should be golden. If they're stupid they will pull a centre back out of position and you can thread a through ball to your CF.

If you struggle to make space then you need to look at your formation. I play a diamond 4-4-2 with a supporting striker. PES has never been favourable to central midfielders, you either attack or you defend, it's up to you to plug the holes in your formation I'm afraid.

The way I use pressure is to send a defender to the ball whilst I use my active player to cover the space where I think they might pass. It's crucial when you're against the super teams as they can just pass through your players - That's why I'm thankful it is included in the game, it gives the more skilful players a chance to defend themselves.

Last edited:
Fooball online is unplayable in this game, specially possession fooball.

Pressure and mainly secound pressue is 100% game braking for me, far more than assisted passing in 3 bars. Physics on this game between players chasing each other has no logic at all. WE9 Ps2 is much more realistic than this noob game, there isn't any sense of tatic and position to defend online, it requires 0 skills, and two players chasing my players the whole field grabbing behind the back of my player doesnt make my player lose balance and fall (therefore no foul s conceded), no foul, no space and time for me.

I miss we9... pes 2013 1 vs 1 online is crap.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I've followed this board for a while as you all have some great insights into the game. I have created an account to ask about something that has really been confusing me. I've had cristiano Ronaldo on my MLO team for a while and his value is currently around 45m. I looked at releasing him as I'm struggling with contracts and to be honest am a bit bored by how he takes the skill out of the game. When I looked to release him his value is stated as around 63m, I assume as a result of his contribution. I also noticed Sergio Ramos who I just bought has a much cheaper contract than an equivalent valued player on my team, again, I assume due to contribution. So surely, were I to release Ronaldo and simply resign him, I would make a huge profit and his contract should then be cheaper? Is this not just a quick easy way to make money on the game? Could that be how people have super teams so early? I find the whole thing very confusing and wondered if anyone had any ideas. It just seems an odd and easy way to generate cash.

I dont play as much as most people so feel i can only compete in the "entry level cup" or the other beginners cup, cant remember the name.

Everyone i play has Ronaldo messi buffon eto etc

Something should be done so i dont have to be beaten by poor players who p lay too often and have awesome teams!

So far i have signed Suso, Miralles, Jelavic (who has scored 18 goals in 32 games) Dempsey and kasper Schmeichal. Plus i have signed 4or5 defenders and a couple more mid-fielders i dont really know. Will try and get a screen shot of my team and formation and add it.

In the last two days I played MLO matchs, surprisingly, I have not suffered as much as I usually do when facing pressure whores, I have been playing decent I think. I don't know what happended but now I feel I have a bit more time on the ball, I totally dominate possesion almost in all games, I already won some games that my opponents had better teams than mine (I still have many players from the default squad of MLO). I could have won more if I was not so unlucky, there were matches that I dominated possession, I had many goal oportunities but unfortunetly I hitted the bar lol.

I have been playing on 1 bar and even tho this still is a disavantage, I'm fine with that. Pressing Double pressure non stop still is imo a "cheap" way to defend, but games now are not so unplayable like before.

Too bad I have been facing way too many players that has two or three stars or even a team full of stars and against them I have almost 0 chance to win. There's one player I played aganist that I was beating him by 1 x 0, he had a much better team than mine and I would get a good money, but the noob cheated with that disconection bug, that's frustrating as well.

I know online experience is not played fairly and people don't give a fuck about realism, but playing against the cpu has been tiresome, that's why i've been giving online a try.

Last edited:
Salary cap should exist in this game. It is ridiculous facing the Extra Megastar squads! How can a game let some guys with too much time on their hands get to ths point? They (the majority) have no purpose in the game but to spoil the experience of others.
It should lock players to 18/20/22 teams championships/divisions, give u a starting budget and take u through fixtures, relegations, promotions, cup spots, wheelings and dealings. Same amount of time investment/reward for each one in each tournament, and for those who play this 10+ hours per day, let them have other squads in other tournaments, keeping everybody happy and on the same playing field...

My team so far
160wvpy.jpg

I am. Annoyed as hell,because i have to adapt to the brainless pressure and through ball tactic, leaving any possibility of possession football redundant, but it´s as addictive as ever. With better players, i´ll play my football, passing the shit out of these spammers, and score some teamwork goals. At least i hope. I recommend Salpingidis and Nelson Oliveira, both very cheap, both very good attacking players.

Sounds good man, nice to know I'm not the only one :D How you finding Taraabt? I'm finding he'll go missing for 80 minutes, then jink past a couple of players and thread through a beautiful pass.

I brought in Suarez for Toivonen last night but I'm slightly regretting it. He's a much better player but i have a hard time getting on with players i'm not a fan of in real life. Might swap him for Hoarou.

I love a bit of Suarez :BOP:

Hi folks,

I would like to ask you, what is the best successful formation for the MLO? I am disabled on my eyes, so I am playing much Co-Trainer matches, too. So I would be glad, if someone can give some tips and show me some graphic of good formation.

Hi Guys,

I have started playin MLO 3 weeks back only, I am currently rated around 350. I had problems with through balls(as many of us are facing), but now I am able to deal with them fairly well with defenders(CBs and LB/RBs) have 80 responsiveness and 75+ topspeed and GKs having good reponsivnes, jump and GK skills.
Match making settings are not good as I still get to play with high rated players and high rated teams.
Just want to share my experience for playing against high rated players. Following are some points I want to share so that you will be able to perform well against them:-

1. Instead of All Out Defense go for Standard settings and pull defense line to 0 and compactness to 1or2 also change playstyle or support to defensive( good number would be like 6).

2. When stuck in your own half and stuck in tricky situations just clear the ball with shoot button dont try to pass it unless you have time on the ball, this applies to through balls also as low rated defenders wont be able to hold the ball. Just kick it out of the ground or danger.

3. For attack style use Out Wide as there will be holes in their defense as they are attacking you.

4. Use combination of tall, heavy and responsive defenders tall and heavy defenders can block players and clear arial threats, while responsive defenders can be used for through balls(remember just kick the ball out of ground). Try to hold ground and dont take defenders out of position. Let them go to the wings of your side of half and take your defenders to middle protecting the Goal(forming a wall). This is called PARK THE BUS in front of goal employed by CHELSEA FC agains Bracelona and Bayern Munich semifinal and finals of champions league.

5. Best form of defense is attack so try to have atleast two forwards( if you can defend the. use three forwards 2 SS/WF and one powerful CF) as you will be getting your chances to score, you can have one SS and one CF as SS will be helping your midfield.

I use 4-3-3 formation against high rated players comprising of 2 DMFs and one CMF(for attacking back).

I have following set of defenders.

Mignot(CB),Kantari(CB),Simons(CB/DMF absolute beast), Negli(CB/DMF/CMF excellent responsiveness)

For Midfield.

Degard(DMF tall and responsive), volieman(DMF default mlo player), gellazca(CMF/AMF default mlo player), Matias F.(CMF/AMF/RMF/LMF), Kuyt(very well controlled by AI due to player style and creates spaces for attack)

Recently have defeated two 800 rating plus players 2-1 and 1-0. while I was about to defeat a third 800 rating player 3-1 but he disconnected and MLO didnt register his defeat :( .Although I am able to give very good competition against 500-600 rated players.

Only main concern I am facing is Long range shots as I am not able to defend them. Can anybody suggest me any good midrange GK.

Thats All for now.

Aryan

Here is how you guys can avoid losing in PES2013 online:

Also known as the DC(DISCONNECT) CHEAT FOR PS3/XBOX360
To do this cheat you have two OPTIONS:

50% success rate
While you are playing a match and obviously losing, simply go to your PC OR LAPTOP, open up your web browser and type in WWW.SPEEDTEST.NET, wait for the page to load. Once loaded, click on ‘BEGIN TEST’. That’s it! Easy right?

After 3-5 minutes of in match time (not real time!) the game will disconnect and the following message will occur:

“match abandoned because connection significantly worsened”
Both players will receive 0 points and no money. The match basically never happened.
Very rarely you may need to press ‘BEGIN TEST’ 2-3 times. You don’t need to pause the game.

99% success rate
If you have an ANDROID device, simply go to the Google play store and you can download the speedtest.net APPLICATION(APP). Make sure you are connected to your router VIA WIFI only. Once you have the app on your phone you can do the same thing as option 1, the advantage is that you don’t have to move from your bed or sofa.

Why am I doing this?

Since Konami have not done anything about cheaters using this cheat for the past 4 years, I have taken it upon myself to make sure that most people will know this cheat, hence most matches in PES2013 online will not finish. Konami may then start to take Notice.

YouTube - How to avoid losing on PES 2013 online (Pes Cheat)

Thank you for your time – Topstriker2013

Last edited:
Ok guys, I just registered to say how great it is to see fellow PES fans, who don't jerk off while playing their Messis, Ronaldos and other superstar teams in each and every PES edition...

besides, I often get frustrated when playing on low PA setting (manual or PA1), because the opponents manage to deliver even the most ridiculous passes, while I struggle to get the ball to the player I want.

however, I just found useful tactic tips here and on other forums, so I'll keep looking for hints how to defend against ronaldos

ah, one more (nood question, sorry): whom you refer to as spammers (and/or SMs ?)

I 100% agree with DuduBR9.. The second pressure is killing this game and ı dont know why it is still there..If it remains for 2014, ı will not buy and play no matter how good grapics and animations are...

I think second pressure would be good because it exists in real football, but what PES lacks is a really good, responsive tactic selection (despite all freedom given by sliders) which would really allow you to react to CR7 rushing on your defender by agile passsing and space creation. when playing weaker teams, your players are just to weak to merely pass the ball in time and not being raped by the speeding attacker.
ah, and add to it connection slowdowns etc.

btw this always amazes me - I have 60Mbps/15ms ping line, and I feel like this is *always* me suffering from button lags, even if poor connection icon appears, surely because of my opponent delays.

Mlo is so biased, scripted, and laggy. Why Konami? Ridiculous gameplay vs 99,9% of users because of the assists, and on top of that, the handicapping and the button lag, wich make victories untasteful and defeats unbearable. After 300 games i remember 2 of them, winning and losing each, messaging and congratulating the opponents. I wish there were more. I wish this was the norm! I wish skill, thinking and timing were synonyms for Pes Mlo. I wish i didn´t like football so much or Pes, but if the 14 mlo doesn´t separate the waters between ARCADE and simulation, it will be the end for me and Pes. I´m too old now to adapt to the pure shit mlo really is. It is as appallingly bad as it is addictive.

I'm giving MLO another try. Anyone still playing?

I need cheap GK and LB right away, what do you guys recommend?

Try babanco at left back. Great little player. His default position is AMF but he is better at LB IMO

Thanks. I saved some money and went for Rabiola instead. Good player.

I can't understand how some guys plays so much in the same way every single time. I saw one with 5 defenders, 3 DMF, 1 AMF and 1 CF. He parked the bus and was double pressing me since the beginning. Eventually, he scored the winner in a CB failure after that shit long through ball :RANT:

He had a squad a lot better than mines (Rooney and Baloteli up front). Thats fucked

I am looking for a good PH0 Formation
Prefere to play with 2 MS or MS and HS.
Every Tipps/Hints for formation and tactics are welcome ;)

Back
Top Bottom