PES 2013 MLO Thread

rolandvg99

Non-League
21 September 2012
Norway
Molde FK
Master League Online seem to search several notches up/down on the assist scale. Got pitched against clearly assisted players on several occasions. Clearest evidence was when a passing arrow occured on a few occasions from an opponent and the pass went way off the pitch while all other passes was without the arrow and spot on target. Something fishy going on...

Re: [PS3/360] PES 2013 Full Manual Games - post your gamertag

its a joke dude... the filters dont work at all, about 1/5 (if even) are actually playing against someone with manual passing & shooting

you can tell if their power bar isnt yellow.

Re: [PS3/360] PES 2013 Full Manual Games - post your gamertag

its a joke dude... the filters dont work at all, about 1/5 (if even) are actually playing against someone with manual passing & shooting

you can tell if their power bar isnt yellow.

Ah! Then I've only played one and that explains it all... Stuff like that needs to be adressed.

How are people dealing with the through balls and lack of responsiveness/awareness of your team mates?

Also it seems that I need a GK with awesome stats in order for him to make simple bread and butter saves.

I've cut down the squad but most of them are default players.

I think that's your problem. The first couple of days in MLO were fine but now people are starting to get quicker forwards and better players in general so you need to upgrade. There's some fairly cheap keepers who are rated around 77 compared to the defaults at around 67-68. And these keepers have ratings of around 80 for goalkeeping skills and responsiveness. Then perhaps upgrade your centre backs so they're responsive and quick enough to deal with through balls...provided you handle their positioning.

Another tip, which I must try is to play with a tactic that is low on position switching. I had mine up high for the attacking benefits, but my defence is opened up sometimes. Might be placebo but I'll try it out.

I've signed some players but I'll concentrate on replacing the whole defence. cheers.

:TU:

Could anyone help me please? On my MLO it will not let me sign alot of the players i want because it say they have met their threshold. It then says will resume at a certain time but even after said time i still cannot sign them, it is cutting my option down greatly. Is anyone else having this problem or just me??

It means a lot of people have signed the same player and no one else can sign him for a period of time.

Early days but I wish this mode followed the 2011 model, its not easy building a team within reasonable hours.

If 2011 MLO was anything to go by you want to build your team starting with the forwards. Their prices go up the most quickly.

My biggest problem is with assisted through balls. They seem to split the defence to let the ball through. I've renamed them split balls...

It also wont let me release players because it say its having problems with the pes2013 server, is that just my connection?

I'm facing the same problem. :( Can't figure the reason.

Played one match then bought a striker called De Paula who has decent Speed and Body Balance but has an amazing shot accuracy of 70 :COOL:

Yeah, I dunno about the filter, I have it on 1 bar and don't think I came up against anyone massively assisted. Rarely struggled with balls through the middle.

Most of my difficulty in defending is from dribbles. Super merchants are almost impossible to deal with at the moment.

Also, how does the fatigue system work? Do I have to buy better coaches or something?

You can't buy coaches in MLO :P

Fatigue wasn't there in PES2011, was added in 2012, guess they added it so players can have an actual squad and not stay with 16 players and play the same lineup every match.

So how does it reduce? I didn't play in PES 2012, so I've just resumed the small squad model you refer to from 2011!

One thing people could do if they don't have a lot of spare time is whack it on coach mode, while you do something else like watch TV/DVD's. Accumulating money and sometimes your crap team will beat a really good team and you'll get a big payoff. Then you can put your cash towards some decent players, without all the frustration of getting hammered by 1 quick forward every game :P

Zero assistance is growing on me but its not an option in this mode, I'm left very exposed with default/useless players.

One thing people could do if they don't have a lot of spare time is whack it on coach mode, while you do something else like watch TV/DVD's. Accumulating money and sometimes your crap team will beat a really good team and you'll get a big payoff. Then you can put your cash towards some decent players, without all the frustration of getting hammered by 1 quick forward every game :P

Nah you miss half the fun that way. To be honest, the rate of acquisition is too quick for my liking. I've already got 3 or 4 top dribblers and I've barely played much. Prefered PES 2011 in that respect as you had to progress through all the mid-range tier players for a length of time before getting someone decent in, meaning you'd appreciate them all the more. By the time you have a full squad of top class players it's not really worth playing anymore, I remember most of us getting bored when we reached that stage coupleyears ago.

Anyway, I'm grinding out a few wins now. You just have to be alert through-out, ensuring you're always covering gaps and standing your ground. Still think shooting is a touch too easy.

Also been fortunate in that I've rarely played anyone I'd consider massively assisted. Either means the matching system is working, or, assisted passing is nowhere near as effective as it once was. That may change as I come up against better teams, but for the time being pass completion rates float around 70%, which is very realistic.

For the defending vs through balls, only real thing that helps are good CBs, i have ABE and WILSON back there.
Both can play several positions which is increasing their awareness and zonal marking abilities.

For the keepers, explosive power is an important stat, basically how fast the animation will be played, and keeper skills are important.
My keeper has less response than the one default i have left for backup, but is way better and more safe.

and coach mode is great
a lot of advantages vs normal MLO

Nah you miss half the fun that way. To be honest, the rate of acquisition is too quick for my liking. I've already got 3 or 4 top dribblers and I've barely played much. Prefered PES 2011 in that respect as you had to progress through all the mid-range tier players for a length of time before getting someone decent in, meaning you'd appreciate them all the more. By the time you have a full squad of top class players it's not really worth playing anymore, I remember most of us getting bored when we reached that stage coupleyears ago.

Anyway, I'm grinding out a few wins now. You just have to be alert through-out, ensuring you're always covering gaps and standing your ground. Still think shooting is a touch too easy.

Also been fortunate in that I've rarely played anyone I'd consider massively assisted. Either means the matching system is working, or, assisted passing is nowhere near as effective as it once was. That may change as I come up against better teams, but for the time being pass completion rates float around 70%, which is very realistic.

I only do it when I genuinely have something else to watch :P Last night I let it run for about 4 games while I was watching some BBC doco on how the earth was made. Interesting stuff! lol

I can see what you're saying about getting bored after picking up all the top players. I think I'd be happy to pick up some solid mid-tiered players and try winning with them and some good football rather than the top of the pops players.

I reckon I read something similar from PES 2011 but I was thinking of just picking up players of a common denominator. E.g. all from one club, all Australians...etc. That could give your team a bit of fun ;)

E.g. all from one club, all Australians...etc. That could give your team a bit of fun ;)

I look to do the same after a while, the abundance of South American players this year means you can do go for a Latin vibe if you wanted. :COOL:

Got absolutely massacred one last night, 6-2. Need to get in some better defenders I think.

I look to do the same after a while, the abundance of South American players this year means you can do go for a Latin vibe if you wanted. :COOL:

Got absolutely massacred one last night, 6-2. Need to get in some better defenders I think.

I think I got the idea from you or someone else on the forum a while back. Hrmm South American tricksters could be cool. Or maybe I'll go for players from the Asian Confederation...

I've copped a couple of beatings - forgot to renew a couple of contracts before I started the game and I played with only 12 fit players :FAIL:

I have a good, stable internet connection. i play with cable put in (just to avoid the mess of wifi). yet 90% of the time i can "bad connection" with other players.

Other games on line connection works fine.

Something is definitely not working well with their servers.

Anyway lack of filters are killing my MLO.

I have a good, stable internet connection. i play with cable put in (just to avoid the mess of wifi). yet 90% of the time i can "bad connection" with other players.

Other games on line connection works fine.

Something is definitely not working well with their servers.

Anyway lack of filters are killing my MLO.

Yeah it could be better, but tbh, the servers are usually horrendous right after release for some reason. Nine out of ten games in PES 2011 were disconnections initially, and I don't think you could even log on for the first fourtnight in PES 6. It'll sort itself out eventually

I think I got the idea from you or someone else on the forum a while back. Hrmm South American tricksters could be cool. Or maybe I'll go for players from the Asian Confederation...

I've copped a couple of beatings - forgot to renew a couple of contracts before I started the game and I played with only 12 fit players :FAIL:

Probably was me mate! Would have been PES 11 though as i didnt bother last year, MLO was fairly actively discussed that year so hopefully this one will be just as popular. :SMUG:

Just started mine. Don't have an option file yet so I used the one of the Uniforms and Emblems from the PES League. The first one with the wolf. I liked some of the other ones, but the name on the badge was too visible for me to name them something else.

Sold a few of the low 60's and high 50's players until I reached 4M dollars. I bought Joan Verdu, if he doesn't work out I'll try out Benat from Betis. And as tradition I bought the legend Arevalo Rios to hold down my midfield. I still need a better forward, but that isn't too hard to find. I just need the funds.

Played my first game. Went down a goal early in the second half. Miss timed a tackle with a defender, and the other guy played a good throughball, and finished it off with a placed shot. Nearing the 70th minute, I took it down the wing with the fast Belgian guy that comes in every team. Took three player before finishing the run with a nutmeg shot between the keepers legs. Immensely satisfying pulling that off in a game.

Back
Top Bottom